• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You missed out, man!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    64 Era or GB era one of them :o I remember playing both, along with the PS1. But Snes and NES were both new to me :o

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I was born in '95. That was about the same time when the the first Playstation came out. The Nintendo 64 and Gameboy Color was still fairly new when I was a baby. It wasn't until I reach the age of 7 did I began playing video games.

It would've been cool if I lived during the time in which the SNES was basically what everyone played. I remembered playing my cousin's Sega Genesis that was handed down to him by my older cousin. I always wanted to play the Atari, but that thing is ancient.

I wished that that I paid more attention to gaming when I was a kid. If I did, I would've had the chance to play some of the older games for past gaming consoles. However, nowadays I'm too absorbed to the ps3 to go back a generation and play my ps2 games.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    so judging by some ages here (since idk xD)
    I was born around the SNES and N64 era?
    i think i mostly played the nes/snes most when i was a kid 4-5? and a pc game, pajama sam? something like that lol.
    then i went to gamecube few years? after it came out (didnt own 64 until after gc o.o)
    i loved the gamecube the best. kinda skipped pokemon R/B/Y/G/S/C (yellow i got around 2006-7?) Cyrstal i never really played (plus someone broke it)

whyd i say this o.o bye!!

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well sweeties, I was born in 89, started playing games when I was able to hold an NES controller. I was one generation behind till the Gamecube era. I played alot of Nintendo games, mostly being (and still currently XD) a Nintendo fanboy during the 16-bit days. I missed out on games outside Nintendo such as:

Any Sega game
    Any Playstation game
    3 Xbox games.

However, I'm trying, to start catch up on what I missed. XD

I also played a lot of Neo Geo and arcade games back during the 90s fighting game craze.

L5Animations

Gamer & Shiny Hunter
    Years
    I believe I was born when the 64 came in, but most games I played at the time were on a sitter's SNES, though I didn't realize it at the time, I was to young. Playing Super Mario World and one of the DKC games, good times. Then I got a PlayStation, and started playing Spyro games.

Years
    Wow I feel old. My first console was a NES, got it around 1992-1993. I also had an Atari 2600. My NES died unfortunately and then we upgraded to the Sega Genesis. I still have it and actually just did a playthrough of Sonic 3 & Knuckles about a week ago.

Dr. Montague

FOnewm
    Years
    I was born during the lives of the SNES and Genesis and close to the Virtual Boy
    However, I grew up on the Genesis and N64. Sonic games created the 2D platformer for me, while the N64 probably stole the most of my gaming childhood :3
    However, nowadays I've been able to get new and retro games. Playing Donkey Kong Country Returns while hitting Oracle of Seasons/Ages and Super Mario Bros 3 is awesomely enjoyable.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I was around the Game boy colour and Nintendo 64, and a little later PS2. I think that was a pretty good era, with pokemon, Conkers Bad Fur Day, and Mario and other popular games shining in the spot light. I would like to be born around 2000 so that I get to experience pokemon for longer. Already 15 I dont know how much longer I will play it until I need to stop and do something in life XD

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    I was born in 94, during the height of the 16-bit gaming era's popularity.

I wish I was earlier, at least in the 80s. So I could be older enough to appreciate these games when they first came out.

Back