• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You must choose.....

What would you do?

• Walk away

Votes: 26 50.0%
  • Curse at him

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Spit at him

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fight him

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Curse, and fight

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Spit and fight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (pleez specify)

Votes: 10 19.2%

• Total voters

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    ACtually, I hate to get into a real fight, unless i was aloud.
    But somtimes, i cant handle it.
    Once, i broke a hanger in the kids face.
    XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Walk away. Why fight? It only makes things worse.

Not always, if you walk away it could make him feel bigger than he actually is and he will carry on, if you fight him it can teach him a lesson and put him in his place;
    As long as you don't break any limbs that is... Then it will be worse for you.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Cus him out, then maybe fight. But hey, It's in my blood! A true New Yorker never backs away from an opening to get some good cursing in :D

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    A true New YOrker

Cus him out, then maybe fight. But hey, It's in my blood! A true New Yorker never backs away from an opening to get some good cursing in :D

Girl, I am so with you! Im a New Yorker. Yeah!
    Athough...I almost never cuse on my house.
    NO prizes if you guess why. XD

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I would ignore (not walk away; but ignore the fact of his existence) whoever it is; chances are they're an idiot anyway.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I would ignore (not walk away; but ignore the fact of his existence) whoever it is; chances are they're an idiot anyway.

I would either fight, or do as you said and ingnore, but also walk away. The temptations to much. I gotta get a blow at him...

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I'm experienced with fights myself. I'm a pretty quiet person and try avoiding trouble. But if they ask for it, then it's a different story. I choose to totally ignore their existance most of the time. Sometimes, I try to talk back and explain the situation.

But there are times when gangs brought people with them just to beat me up. Those are the times I'm compelled to fight and maybe curse a little. Unless they got a weapon, and still they want to fight even after me walking away, then I give them their little fights, and they don't think twice of what to do...

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
    Years
    Knowing the people at my school, the only ones who'd get annoyed(and rash) enough to challenge me I could probably beat. So fight. If we're talking a guy I know I cannot beat, I probably would not unless he had something of mine or I had to protect somebody or something.

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
    mmm generally not a fighter but when provoked I can get really into it but not so big on physical violence so likely would just say things, mean things

Years
    I dont believe in violence so if said person isnt endagering me or another person then i would walk away but a few curse words my spill out while doing so

Back