• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"You smell good!"

How often do you wear it?

• daily

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • special occasions

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • never

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • other, explain in your post

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
Years
  • I never wear cologne or anything...but I get the most comments from people saying I smell good. Really weird. I guess my deodorant is really strong.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Er..I don't put on any of those things, lol. Just manual washing, though my friends tell me I smell like strawberries. /nodnod. Must be the shampoo. :3

My little brother smells like milk. n.n

Years
  • I wear country apple scent, from bath body works. It's the red shtuff. :x

So do I! It's right next to me, actually. I can't remember how it got out my room, but I'm too lazy to take it back.

...and that's the closest thing I have to perfume. I'm usually too broke to even think about body spray, let alone perfume. ._. That's okay though -- this body spray will work for me. It smells really good.

I don't know what I like on a man. As long as it doesn't overpower or smell terrible, I'll probably like it. x3

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I wear this "miracle" perfume that smells really nice, I've gotten a lot of compliments on it lately. I love the scent "Royal Copenhagen" that guy's wear, it smells really nice <3

Back