• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You smell...

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
  • I smell like whatever deodorant/ shower gel I've used. o_o; Usually it's black cherry and nutmeg, but that attracts bugs, who enjoy biting my legs, so yeah. >_>; No more moisturising for me until the autumn. D;

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • Well, usually lemons or raspberries. They're the scent of my shower gels. I don't care if they're girl's shower gels, they smell better than males shower gel. And the smell doesn't stay on me for very long anyway.

Or Linx, I sometimes use it, but not very often.

If not them, then nothing. Just nothing.

Ayselipera

Well right now I have a lemony perfume on.
    Usually I just smell like Fresh scented Dove Deodorant.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • right now, nothing...

I usually smell clean when I get out of a shower though. ;P

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I guess i smell like me...
    I mean no one's actually told me what i smell like, it's not really a question that comes up that often...
    I think i smell like some random deoderant~

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
  • I smell of either Lavender and Cammomile or Black Pepper and Ginseng. *achoo*
    Yeah, I use Radox bubble bath. The stuff is so relaxing.

When I don't bath, I don't half stink!

:3

3:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    I always smell lke smoke.
    Like Ciggarette smoke!

But, I don't smoke.
    It's my dang parents..

Vie

Years
  • Nothing ^__^ I honestly smell like nothing. When I put perfume on, I'd smell like that, but I don't have a body odour, since I take regular showers and hardly sweat.

You can't smell like nothing, thats impossible.

I have been told that I smell like oranges and honey. Thats good, I hope. :D

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I smell like apples, oranges or coconuts most of the time. I love fruit-smelling body wash. <3 As for deodorant, I use Lynx Africa which smells... nice. XD; Shampoo? Some mint smell.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • I smell like apples, oranges or coconuts most of the time. I love fruit-smelling body wash. <3 As for deodorant, I use Lynx Africa which smells... nice. XD; Shampoo? Some mint smell.

WIN.

I smell like Lynx bodywash most of the time (Not a huge surprise, it's what I wash and bathe in). I have also been known to smell of deodorant, and citrussy shampoo as well as whatever my mum washes my clothes in.

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
  • i smell like vanilla.
    my hair smalls like strawberries

mmm i smell so good! my friends come up to me and go 'uh hay you smell good, mind if i take a snif'

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    At the moment my lips smell like Chocolate Bubblegum Kisses and my cologne is Drakkar Noir. Sexy I know.

Kerjo

Dark/Ground Gym Leader
    Years
  • People tell me that I smell like strawberries and vanilla, though I have no deodorant, shampoo or soap that smells like that.

Back