• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

**** you

Years
  • I curse a fair bit..

In fact.. I even find it fun too. Most of the time it's joking around and overly abusing friends or situations with 4 swear words joined together and than Christ, or make up my own long sentence curse involving all types of objects and rude words.. Although I am Christian and should probably watch my mouth, but I can't really help it. I do though know when to and when not too, and I do try not to get too over board. I also do like to use other words for describing instead of just... 'You f-ing f-er'.

I did use to not like swearing when I was little, and gasped and was like 'You said a bad word! :O' (That is if I actually knew about the word at the time).

But I actually hate it when I hear little kids go off there mouths. I know I swear quite a bit, but I never even knew half of the words they knew until I was like 13-14... Or if I hear people swearing in a situation where I don't want certain people to hear it. (Eg, certain teachers, adults, innocent minded people). I have this friend that I just cannot swear around, not because I shouldn't, but because I don't want too. She's the type of person like 'Oh golly gosh!' and she even says 'Oh my stars!' and I swear (oops) that she makes everyone around her cheery. In Fact she pretty much changes my vocabulary.. Haha. :P

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • All the ****ing time! Like seriously there's not many sentences I say without cursing. The only times I don't are when I'm around my mother or grandma and if I'm in a occasion where I have to act professional. Any other time is game on though.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • Apparently the best swears are the ones in Italian.

My parents at home have pretty much a zero toleracnce towards swearing in the home (like any typical parent would :P ) so I hardly swear at home. But when I'm around my friends at school then I tend to swear more often and it doesn't matter much.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    Ehh, I swear enough. xD
    Cover you're ears, kiddies.

As for other people swearing around me, I honestly don't care, unless every, other, word, is you cussing like a sailor.
    It can even be attractive, when ladies swear. Depending on the. . . Situation. ;x

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2013
    I used to swear all the time. I've cut back to basically nothing since the birth of my Son. I don't want him to talk like his mama used to.;-;

Elixir.

Fly Away
    Years
  • I don't curse out loud for the most part. I tend to keep my outbursts in my head, but on rare occasions one might slip out. People in real life don't see me as that kind of person, so I try to maintain my image to respect them.

Nakala Pri

Anyone who swears in my presence is soon evaporated with my amazing glare. Say 'freak', not F-word, say 'rats!' not S-word, say 'hussy', not flaming W-word and S-word and if you DARE say the P-word, I will kill you!!! >:C

I will gouge your eyes out with a spork and put them in a pot, boil them for a few minutes, take them back out with spoon and serve them to you, RAW!! Mwahaahahahahahahahahahahahha! >:D

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Do you curse a whole lot?
    Offline, I've yet to say a swear word towards another person. I have cursed in my own thoughts or read swear words aloud in my head. I have muttered/mouthed some swear words before (like when I saw the hstaff forum and I was still blue, cmon guiz ;-;).
    Online, I sometimes type swear words. The PG-15 words probably lol. Sometimes, they add to the humor. :I I try not to resort to swearing when arguing a point or being aggressive, though. I don't like it done towards me...

And what do you think about people who curse around you?
    ... If I'm going to hear cursing, I'd like to do so while watching the person swear about some creative outlet, like while he/she is recording their let's play video. Or the person can be describing their day or frustrations. I had quite a few girl friends in high school who swore like sailors, but they were nice to me. What I can't stand are folks who swear ferociously to belittle, intimidate, and undermine others. I suppose you can't blame the word, only the belligerent fool, though.

Years
  • I curse quite often, but you won't see me doing at all here because it's more of a irl thing for me. There have been times I cursed, but you'll probably never witness me doing it online. Although I have sometimes used Australian slang words in the past (because it's my culture hehehehe) like "g'day" which is a stereotypical Aussie way of saying "hello". No foul language from me thank you!

Darkrai666

ThatscaryFreakyguywhoisDa rkrai
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    I curse TOO ****ING MUCH in school In my family I curse For a whole lotta reasons But I do not ****ing Curse in ****ing PokeCommunity

BubbleBeams

Defeating Champions Since 1999
    Years
  • I curse more than I'd like to admit irl. But generally when I am I'm either trying to be funny or I'm legitimately mad about something. I've toned it down quite a bit in the last year. I used to never curse at all, and then life happened. lol

I'm much better at filtering my language online and rarely curse unless I feel like it's the only way I can convey what I'm trying to say.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • i curse when i'm so angry because saying plain stuff makes me look silly but then i regret..i just don't like cursing ...i'm controlling it though,whenever i'm about to curse i turn my head the other way away from the teaser,close my eyes for a min then walk away leaving the situation ...one day i will say i don't curse not anymore ;3

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2014
    I never used to curse, but now I do occasionally. But never in front of my family. I remember a few years ago I said..errr..a synonym for 'poop' whilst playing Mario on the Wii, and my sister gasped and said she was going to tell our mum... :p

Years
  • I usually swear when I'm alone, when I make mistakes or forget something important. I don't swear when I'm around people unless I'm positively sure that they aren't sensitive to it and don't mind me cussing.

It doesn't really bother me when others do it. I'm kind of used to it.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Even in my most stressful moments or moments when I'm super angry I never curse, I don't do it, I don't like cursing either. I feel embarrassed if I do curse and someone hears me.

So the only few rare times I do curse out loud is when I'm singing lyrics of songs - and cursing is part of the song.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I don't curse. It leaves a bad self image and would shock those around me as they have never heard me curse. I do curse in my head though when I'm really angry or frustrated, but I'm trying to control that too. What goes on in your head eventually comes out through your mouth, and I don't want that. It will make me feel very embarrassed if anyone ever caught me cursing out loud. It's also a great way of building positive character and channelling emotions through other non-curse words, which there are plenty.

I live in a culture where too much cursing is frowned upon and I used to wince everytime anyone cursed, but I've gotten used to it and it doesn't bother me much anymore. Just as long as those words aren't used to taint my family and my friends' names.

Back