• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

**** you

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I used to curse a lot, but now I've toned it down. I usually only swear when I'm really pissed off or when I'm surprised, but I've never had a problem with people swearing around me.

SinfulGuroRose

Ignore me, I'm socially inept.
    Years
  • Having grown up in a family who curses like sailors, I myself have come to swear like a sailor. U wU Actually, I probably put half the sailors to shame. Though of course I don't have to cuss, when I'm in company I feel comfortable with, it's like a torrent of obscene vomit just comes dribbling out uncontrollably.

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
    Years
  • I curse an awful lot compared to my two closest friends and my girlfriend. But I'm pretty tame compared to some of the kids at my school, who swear like there's no tomorrow.

I also put up my middle finger a little too much.

Years
  • I only curse when I'm angry or frustrated. Other than that I don't curse at all. I hate people who use the 'f' word 3-6 times in every sentence. It makes them seem like they have a foul mouth that needs a good scrubbing with soap.

IggyKoopa

#429: magical pokémon
    Years
  • **** yeah.

Although, really, it depends on how much the people around me are cursing, and then I end up cursing just a little more than them.

Hypocrates

shampain
    Years
  • I curse quite a bit both online and offline. More so the latter.

I don't mind if people curse; they are just words after all. Though I don't like cursing around young children to be honest. :x

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • It's very rare that you'll ever see me doing it online, as I only really ever do it if I'm really upset, and it's just generally much easier to control on here. It's a bit worse IRL, since it's pretty much just a habit I've developed from the people to surround myself with, and it's an easy way to express yourself, but it also depends on the people whom I'm talking to. If they don't curse, I'm less likely to, and vice versa :p But despite that, I'm not someone who's much for cursing at all, and really try to limit myself in any situation, though I have no idea why I feel that way :p

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2017
    i don't curse, i don't even use the alt. words so much (shiz, fudge, etc.) at first it was that it didn't feel right, but then i found out it goes against my religion. so yea i really don't curse... i don't even use "girl dog" or "other form of butt". XC

also, when i got to the 6th grade all of a sudden everyone on the bus coming and going to school was saying the "F" word and every time it felt like i was about to die/getting the soul sucked out of me while getting shocked. the feeling was so awful @.@ i mean im better now but still i would rather that someone doesn't than does

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I honestly believe that a simple curse word should really not have as much weight as it does. Ironically, I don't swear at all. Well I guess it's not that ironic since the general public's reaction/view of cursing, especially in certain social/professional settings, is one of disdain. So I guess I don't care about curse words, but I care enough about the consequences that may occur from using such words.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • I usually avoid swearing at others, mostly using words such as "retard" or "bikh" to express my anger at someone when they annoy me.

Apart from that, the only swear word I more-or-less use is the amazing "oh sh**" when in trouble.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Probably a bit too much when I'm around friends, but not at all when I'm around family or work colleagues (even when they are doing it, I just feel weird whenever I do so around them).

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Yeah I curse. Only when I feel like it, and if I know it's appropriate to. I don't care if people curse around me as long as it's an appropriate time also.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • oh heee.....l yea. I curse ALOT. My whole family curses. even my 4 year old brother curses. lmaaao. It pisses me of though when other people thing cursing is the devil and all that other shiz.
    yet when I am in public I try to keep da cussing to a minimal as I dont wanna look bad.. lmao

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I've actually cut down on the amount of swear words I use. My mom tends to treat me like a child and gets upset if I swear. :/ The rare occasions I do swear are online when I'm really upset.

Back