• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Youkai Academy (IC thread)

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
  • Tyrant listened to another student's answer while writing down stuff in his notebook. "That's right, Miss Mizutani, the Vampires are known for their unnatural strength." Tyrant heard the teacher say before copying what was written on the board. "The more data I get on each type of Youkai, the better it'll be for me to figure out who's what." Tyrant thought.

"The Vampires are also known for their beautiful appearences, they have silver hair and red eyes, especially the women vampires are very pretty, the men Vampires are quite handsome as well." "Beauty and strength? Damn. Vampires must think they have it all." Tyrant thought, writing down more notes. "So far i know there are only two vampires on this academy. It won't be easy for you to track them down though." Tyrant heard the teacher add. "If they can't fully mask their scents, I'll have a chance to find them." Tyrant thought until he heard the last part. "Vampires are very dangerous Youkai. They can literally kill you by just touching you." Tyrant quickly crushed the pen in his hand. "Impossible. How could a Youkai species like Vampires kill so easily? I'd stand no chance against them." Tyrant thought without noticing the black ink from his pen was dripping all over his notes.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Alley laughs, wrapping her arm around Gavin's shoulders and jostling him good-naturedly. "It's fine! I'm not the type to offend easily. Besides, cats don't hold grudges. For long." She kneels beside him, resting her chin on his desk so she's not in his way. "I don't think Shadow likes you very much. Hard to tell what Hitoshi thinks, and Jim either likes everyone or doesn't like anyone. As for me? Well, you have to earn the right to befriend a cat. But I'm willing to give anyone a chance!" She pats his knee, smiling warmly. "So at least you'll have one friend in this class."

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Gavin Grant

At first he's surprised by how comfortable Cat becomes with people she's only just met, but then he smiled and wrote it off as a good trait to have. If only more people in the world could be like that, he thought. "Thanks for accepting me, Cat." he said. The redness in his face starts to fade. "Since we have never been formally introduced, my name's Gavin Grant, Half-Warlock and Half-Human, it's a pleasure to meet you." He said with a smile.

Beegu

Is Waldo
    Years
  • Ryokami

Although she had fallen into the world of not listening, the crash of the glass snapped her attention back to Mr. Hiroshi. Jeez! She'd better pay attention in this class.

The girl who had been late answered Hiroshi's next question. Apparently vampires were known for stength. Her pen scribbled it onto paper as the teacher wrote it on the board.

"The Vampires are also known for their beautiful appearences, they have silver hair and red eyes, esspecially the women vampires are very pretty, the men Vampires are quite handsome as well." Mr. Hiroshi spoke while writing it down on the board. This came unexpected to Ryokami. From the little she had learn outside of the academy as she wrote it down, she had figured that mermaids would be known for fair looks. well I guess not all Youkai can be gifted with prettiness she though to herself, picturing her werewolf form.

"so far i know there are only 2 vampires on this academy, it won't be easy for you to track them down though." easy for you to say. I doubt there's one living thing I couldn't track down she smirked.

"Vampires are very dangerous Youkai, they can literally kill you by just touching you." Hiroshi cautioned. Jeez! What's the downside of vampires! "now... can anyone tell me about onimodoki's?"
    Onimodokis... onimodokis... onimodoki's... Come on brain! Kami couldn't remember if she had even learned about it. Then she remembered s little thing about them. Raising her hand, she said "Onimodoki's are Youkai that pretend to be other Youkais but usually are weak, although certain onimodoki's have some abilities." pausing, she added "Are you an onimodoki, Mr. Hiroshi?" remembering the trick with the glass that she couldn't pin to another type of youkai.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • Seto Taisetsu: Classroom 2

-Despite his "outburst" at the beginning of the class, Seto was quiet, at the beginning just watching all of the other students skeptically, but eventually he just reserved himself to looking outside. Naya occasionally glanced back at Seto, an annoyed and pleading look that he refused to meet, and he knew exactly why he was getting it. They both knew that this would probably be the only time that Seto showed up for class, just like middle-school. He would just wander the campus and complete his courses from his computer in his dorm laptop. The was just another attempt, a weak one at that, to get Seto out of his introvert attitude and among others, of course they would increase and become stronger attempts.

Unintentionally, the information Mr. Leon was giving to the students was being pulled into Seto's mind and stored along with the rest of his school information like a giant filing cabinet in his brain that was unlocked only when needed. It was how he had achieved his grades in his classes, his mind worked like a computer in a way although it did miss a thing or two here and there, but generally he recorded everything. His expression didn't change much as a piece of crumpled up paper struck the side of his head, causing it to slightly be nudged to one side. It felt heavier than a normal wad of paper, so curiously, he opened it; a small smile reaching his lips as he saw a blueberry lolly still inside its wrapping resting inside its paper wad nest. It was the same type that his people used to keep themselves cool and from melting in hotter climates. His other one in his mouth wasn't quite dissolved yet so he stuck it in his jacket pocket, sending his gratitude through his eyes at Naya.

Absentmindedly, Seto turned his head to the girl he had recently stood up for, just curious of her in-class attitude, as well as the boy next to her. He began staring steadily at the two of them.-

Pkmn Trainer Butthead

Proto (Not the *****)
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015

Dr. Johan Karlsson

Johan began typing away as the students did their work, socialized, or did whatever. Johan generally let the students do their own thing, as long as the assignments came in on time. That was Johan's biggest concern; self-reliance. Johan wanted students to figure out how to depend on themselves, instead of Johan holding their hand through everything. The human world teaching union had given him $@!* over that matter, one of the driving forces that made Johan leave the Human teaching world. After a short time, one student handed in his assignment, then returned to his desk. Johan closed his laptop and began reading the document. Gavin Grant, Johan read the name. Upon looking at it, the penmanship looked like it was done very quickly, but Johan felt that the assignment itself was very complete. Just like Johan had asked for. It had explained what this student knew about his family, and their history as Youkai. Johan had looked at his grading block for his assignments. Johan graded the student's paper, then set it in his file folder. Johan opened his laptop and began typing away again, this time for the next class' assignment. Johan checked the clock and saw that this class was almost over. Johan sighed and began typing away once more.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
  • Shadow giggled along with Alley when Gavin tripped over himself. She went back to her desk and began to fill out the paper. She wrote in an elegant, almost old fashioned style. Very pretty and easy to read.

I was born in a small village. My parents protected and hid me until I could gain control of myself and have a human form. They told me I was a siren. I fell in love. The boy found out what I was, and tried to kill me. Instead, I killed him. I became a loner, singing in graveyards to calm restless spirits. I also sing to those that are dying, giving them a peaceful, painless death. I've gained the nickname "The Angel of Death". It's sort of my way of of attempting to redeem myself for killing that boy. A teacher found me and brought me here. So here I am. I don't know much about my history. Hence again, why I'm here.

She put down her pen, and went to the front, putting the paper on the teacher's desk. "I do hope I did this right." she said to the teacher. She turned and went to Gavin's desk. "Hey. I accept your apology. I would like to be friends" she said in a sweet voice. She put away her pen, putting her hair up in a ponytail. Her purple eyes were gentle and warm, showing that she did truly want to be friends.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Gavin Grant​

Gavin looked up at Shadow and his smile grew. This was the last thing he ever would have expected when he came to this school. He'd never met another youkai in his lifetime other than his father, and being only half of one, Gavin felt that he wouldn't be accepted. His eyes started to water, but he quickly wiped them with his arm. "Thank you..." He uttered to her in a lethargic voice. This was the first time he'd seen her up this close. Her long dark purple hair and purple eyes contrasted with her pure white skin, giving off a sort of mystical appearance that piqued his interest about her even further, although he didn't make it known.

I...I can do this. Not simply survive at this academy, but make it better, for the others' sake. Clearly the school is smart enough to acknowledge the importance of youkai and youkai heritage. I want to transform this school into something more, with the help of Cat, and Ms.Shadow, and the rest of the student body. This isn't about me, but I've heavily immersed myself in Human Studies the last fifteen years of my life, basically having lived as one, they're ignorant to the things they don't understand. He started to think to himself. It's a wonder that we have to conform to their ideals when they aren't even aware of us. He looked towards Allison, and then towards Shadow. They're just Youkai...we're just youkai...we...they're not humans, they don't need to be trained how to be like them. Clearly they have the capacity to accept humans, it's the humans accepting them that I truly worry about. It's for the youkai's sake...it's for our sake that... His thought ended abruptly and he unconsciously stood up and said in a rather loud voice, "...that I'll become Student Council president!" However, this time he didn't care who heard them or what they thought of him. Despite the fact that he wanted to scold himself for actually making the announcement prematurely, this was his true intention.

Gavin cleared his throat, and returned to his seat. The redness returned to his cheeks, but he didn't seem as embarrassed as he was earlier. "By the way..." he continued, calmly looking through the grimoire but was directing the speech towards Allison and Shadow. "Is there anything you guys can tell me about Mr.Hitoshi? I never actually spoke to him, though that was completely inadvertent." The redness in his cheeks grew. "I...it wasn't so much that I wanted to seem apathetic towards his...I...I actually didn't see him there until just before I departed." With growing embarrassment, he moved the grimoire closer to his face. "I'm actually surprised I said that, all things considered. Looking at how timid I am most of the time, and how careless I was to only acknowledge him when I was leaving...how insulting it was of me..."

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2019
    Wolf walked through the hallways with a small skip while looking for his classroom. Let's see.. I am in class room two. I probably should've gotten a map or something.. After strolling around for a few minutes he saw a door with a big number "2" posted on it. He crept up the door to make sure this was the correct classroom and very quickly he realized something. I can make more friends here! Without a seconds thought he bust in to the class room with such enthusiasm he looks like a lost child finding his Mom and he shouted "Hello! My names Wolf Sterben and I look forward to be in class with you, I hope many of you will be my friends! Oh... and sorry I'm late."

Years
  • Jim quickly writes his report, telling it as honestly as he can.

A long time ago, a magc using youkai was killed. A short time ago, two more magic using youkai tried to commune with his spirit. Instead, they reanimated his corpse. I have none of his memories, and none of his powers. I don't know if I am him, or some other soul inhabiting his body, or even if I'm just some artificial intelligence, a soulless construct powering this body I inhabit. Either I'll find my answers here, and learn to make something of myself, or one of the staff will know how to destroy me before I cause too much trouble.

He takes the paper, slamming it down on the Professor's desk. "Here's your busy work, Doctor." He bows dramatically, overplaying the respect that the Professor's rules requested. He gets back to his seat just in time to hear Gavin's declaration of Presidential candidacy. He actually laughs.

"Good to know! Good old Gavin, stepping up to take charge! That's the way to go about your life. Even if you fail, it's better to burn out than to fade away!" He bows to Gavin, exactly as he did to Dr. Karlsson, then glances up to Alley and Shadow. "You girls take care of him. He'll need all the help he can get." He chuckles darkly, flopping back into his seat.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
  • Shadow pat Gavin's head in a reassuring manner. She was about to respond to his question about Hitoshi, until she heard Jim start laughing at Gavin. Despite her vow to try and make friends, this youkai had just made her already stressed nerves snap like a rubber band. She actually slammed down her bag, containing her precious books. The sound echoed through the room loudly. Her eyes went from gentle and warm to cold and angry, her glare directed at Jim. If looks could kill, he would have been 6 feet under permanently. She bent down to where she had slammed down her books. She had actually managed to break her pens, spilling ink all over her bag and her beloved books. She knew it was her own fault, but a few tears fell anyways as she held her song book in her arms, getting ink over her arms and hands. She gave a small cry, carefully putting it back. "Well.....gives me an excuse to get some new books........I guess....." she said, her voice pained and quiet.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Ryuu Ricardo Rojas - Classroom 2

Ryuu still didn't get the question on the board, nor did the girl say again what she said, since Ryuu was a little distracted. Yup, this is how it's suppose to be...or is it? He wants to be alone, but not ignored. Just before Ryuu was going silent, still, someone barged into the class like a 3 year old. "Hello! My names Wolf Sterben and I look forward to be in class with you, I hope many of you will be my friends! Oh... and sorry I'm late." Uh, Ryuu was a little weirded out, but didn't care.

He still layed his chin on his arms, ignoring anything around. "What did the other girl say eariler?" He whispered to Sapphire. The blond next to her didn't say anything, & Ryuu didn't know what she had said earlier. Why does he have the feeling that he's being watched...?

Last edited:

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Alley looks up at Shadow, surpeised when she sees tears falling. "Shadow? Are you alright?" She turns to glare at Jim, the zombie reclining in his chair like he didn't even care. Alley pounces, landing it front of Jim. She glares sternly, jabbing a finger at his chest. "What's your problem? Why do you have to be so rude, insulting Gavin's ambitions and making Shadow upset? They were nice to you, weren't they? I mean, I was a little rude at first, and Hitoshi hasn't said anything to you yet, so why do you only pick on the ones trying to make you feel welcome?"

Years
  • Hitoshi Suzuki

Hitoshi didn't take that long to pack his bag and check around the desk a few times. He was startled by a loud crash comeing from the front of the room, and when he turned, he saw Shadow picking up her book bag. He noticed she looked really angry, though it was hard to tell who she was aiming such a dirty look at.He almost assumed Galvin knocked it from her hand, because of the proximity. He was walkin torward Galvins desk to give him a 'warning' for such an action, but stopped one desk short of reaching Galvin when Alley leapt torward Jim. She started to yell at him for 'rudeness' and 'makeing Shadow upset'. Did this mean Galvin did nothing? If he did, Alley probally would have been upset at Galvin, not Jim. But how could he do anything from over there. He thought back to when Galvin started to shout about being the Student President, and Jim's reaction. It was probally rude to laugh, but how could that push her over the edge. Hitoshi didn't understand the 'rather burn out than fade away', as neither option sounded good, especially since burn involves fire and heat. The last part made less sense. The girls would have helped him anyway, even if he didn't need it. He looked quizically at the whole situation, trying to make sense of how Jim could make Shadow drop her bag hard enough to hear a few pens break.

Years
  • Jim looks at Alley's finger, then smirks as he looks up at her face. Given how short she is, she's right about at eye level with him sitting down. "Listen, Kitten, I'm not trying to be 'rude' or 'mean' to anyone. I just say things as I see them. If they took offense, that's their problem, not mine." His grin vanishes, and he grabs Alley's arm, his joints creaking faintly as he squeezes her wrist. "I didn't ask to be welcomed. I didn't ask for kindness, generosity, or friendship. I came here for one thing: knowledge. You four amuse me, you're fun to watch and listen to, but beyond that you don't mean anything to me. So don't throw a hissy fit at me, Kitten. And keep your hand out of my face, or I'll tear it off." His disguise fades slightly, his purple eyelights visible behind his human eyes. "You understand me?"

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Sapphire Ruby Hikaru - Classroom 2

Sapphire saw how a hyper boy entered the classroom, he introduced himself and hoped to become friends with them. i want tomato juice... Sapphire only thought. She has been thirsty ever since she woke up, but was too stubborn to drink some blood or get some tomato juice.

"What did the other girl say earlier?" Ryuu suddenly whispered to her. 'It took alot of courage to stand up to an adult, i wouldn't have been able to, it's nice to meet both of you.' She repeated. 'T-that's what she said...' Sapphire said shyly while looking at her desk. Somehow she felt like she was being watched... And somehow she had the feeling it was the boy in the corner.

Then the bell ringed, class was over. right now they would get a break, so Sapphire took her stuff and went to outside the school. She saw a machine with all kind of juices and choose for tomato juice, with her two sharp fang she opened the can.

Kiba Ray Hiroshi - homeroom teacher: Dorm C, classroom 6

Ray saw how someone crushed his pen. he sensed that he was a werewolf. If this already scared him, then he couldn't wait to see what would happen when this boy heard that there were Youkai just as dangerous as vampires.

A werewolf girl answered his question and asked him something else. 'Are you and Onimodoki, Mr.Hiroshi?' The girl asked him. 'No, i'm not an Onimodoki.' Ray turned to the board and wrote down what she just said. 'But your answer was right, Onimodoki's pretend to be a stronger kind of Youkai while they are actually weak and fragile.' He wrote down.

'Don't underestimate these Youkai though... There are Onimodoki's that are very dangerous.' Ray wrote said before writing it down. 'For example when a Onimodoki has a power that is the downside of alot of Youkai.' Ray said. He looked at the boy who had crushed his pen and waited for his reaction, class was almost over so he decided to quickly write down the next youkai.

'The last Youkai i'm going to tell you about today are Siren.' Ray said. 'Siren are known for their beautiful voice, they can sing beautifully.' Ray wrote down. 'Siren can kill you bu just singing a song.' He added. 'But Siren can't kill youkai that easely with a song, mostly when the Youkai is already almost dead, Siren can badly damage you though.' Ray smiled at the class and at that moment the bell ringed. 'See you tomorrow students~' he said.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Kitsune Shinseina

After she had done everything, Kitsune left the room with the other students. She saw the girl who had drawn a lot of attention, Sapphire, get a can of tomato juice. Might as well make some conversation. But then, Kitsune realized that she still looked like she was in her youkai form.

Explanation time!

Kitsu-chan walked up to Sapphire and said "Hello there! I'm Kitsune Kasai Shinseina, but most call me by my nickname-Kitsu-chan. As you can see, by my ears and tail still showing, I an a kyuubi youkai. I am still trying to perfect my transforming, so my 'human' form isn't perfect."

Suddenly Kitsune felt a ominous force in the school. I know that feeling.....Hyo....

Kitsu-chan smiled a bit and said "Sorry, a bit distracted for a second there. So.....wanna hang out after school? I can show you my true form!"

Last edited:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Tyrant ignored a majority of the teacher's remaining talk about Onimodoki because of what he heard about Vampires until he heard an important piece of information. "Don't underestimate these Youkai, though... There are Onimodokis that are very dangerous." Tyrant ignored it and listened in on the final part."For example, when a Onimodoki has a power that is the downside of a lot of Youkai." Tyrant thought for a minute, thinking of putting a strategy to his advantage. "That could actually work. If all Youkai have weaknesses, then I'll just need to find out the weaknesses of vampires, and I'll be just fine." Tyrant thought. Afterwards, Tyrant listened to what the teacher had to say about Sirens without any comment until the bell rang. "About time." Tyrant thought, grabbing his stuff, getting out of his seat, and walking out of the classroom, heading for his room quickly.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Ryuu Ricardo Rojas - Classroom 2

"It took a lot of courage to stand up to an adult, I wouldn't have been able to, it's nice to meet both of you." Sapphire answered. At least she's helpful on something. "T-that's what she said..."

"Right." Ryuu turned back to the front class & focused on nothing else, until the bell rang. Finally, he can do whatever he wants for now. Ryuu gets up from his seat & walks outside. Maybe another tomato juice would calm him down. He walked to one of the machines outside & got a can of tomato juice. Just then he spotted two girls nearby. One of them was Sapphire, the other Ryuu didn't know. It seemed Sapphire was being bothered.

"You were in classroom 2, right?" Ryuu asked the girl who's form was a little off, taking a sip of his tomato juice.

Pkmn Trainer Butthead

Proto (Not the *****)
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015

Dr. Johan Karlsson

Johan had been typing away while students started to hand in their assignments early. Johan had no problem with that, even though he preferred to have them all in at once. Once a reasonable-sized stack began to collect on Johan's desk, he began marking them. The first one he read, wasn't well done and had poor grammar. That equals not a good mark, Johan explained to himself. The second one was written by a student named Shadow, so Johan began reading. Shadow had an interesting story, one that gave Johan a feeling on sympathy and sadness. Johan felt sorry for the events of Shadow, giving her a good mark in the process. Johan began marking some more work, before a student slams his paper on Johan's desk.

"Here's your busy work, Doctor," the student said in a slightly rude tone, and made a overplayed bow before returning to his desk.

Sounds like someone's @#$ will get kicked in this Academy, Johan thought to himself. Johan grabbed this students paper, and read his name as Jim. Johan marked it, and put it in the pile. Just as he did, he heard a thud, along with some breaking of pens. Following that, one student hurried over to Jim and began giving him heck. Just as I predicted, Johan thought. Johan got up, and walked over there in a calm, slow walk.

" What the hell is going on here," Johan shouted with a booming voice.

" This is a F*&#$*! Academy, not a F*&#$*! circus," Johan continued in his same, angered voice.

The whole school probably heard him. Johan slammed his fist on Jim's desk and angrily shouted,

" Does anyone want to tell me what the F*&# is going on!"

(OOC: See, Werewolf personality is showing)

Back