• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Youkai Academy (IC thread)

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
  • Gavin Grant​

As Gavin looked upon the scene, a wealth of emotions overcame him. Not knowing how to deal with it, he decided to maintain a calm face and looked into his grimoire. What he was looking for was a "Turn Undead" spell, something he's obviously never tried before. He wanted to find away to break up the fight without hurting anyone, or at least, that's what he thought he wanted. Really, on the inside, he wanted to protect Shadow and Allison at all costs, despite the fact that they looked like they could take Jim on, but he didn't want to take that risk. If he were to allow the confrontation to escalate any further, Allison and Shadow might have gotten hurt and the teacher might not be able to stop them. "Okay, here we go," he mumbled to himself. He looked directly at Jim and started to whisper the words that the grimoire had shown. The runes on Garun Nova started to shine, and Gavin's eyes started to change into a glorious blue and green. As he was whispering, he started thinking to himself, What if this backfires? Will I die? Will Jim die? ...Will...will it hurt those two?

Suddenly, before he's about the finish the final incantations he heard, "Does anyone want to tell me what the F*&# is going on!?" Quickly, he put Gorun Nova away and put on the spare pair of tinted glasses he kept in his satchel, as his eye color does not revert immediately. Gavin then suddenly stood up and said, "Sorry, sir!" He gulped before continuing, "I...insulted Jim. He got mad, but Ms.Shadow and Ms.Cat were just calming him down. If anyone's to blame for this, it's me; Ms.Shadow, Ms.Cat, and Jim aren't at all to blame." At the time, Gavin was completely unsure as to whether what he was doing was a good idea. He'd already made himself known to the entire class twice, it would be bad if they saw him as an aggressive character. Though, Gavin eventually cast away all possible consequences, he reasoned that he'd made the correct decision.

Last edited:
    Years
  • The stern talking-to Jim was giving Alley is interrupted by the Professor, who loudly demands an explanation. Before Jim can come up with one, Gavin jumps in, trying to shift all the blame to himself. Jim shoves Alley away, rising to get the Professor's attention back on himself. "Insulted? Mad? Speak for yourself, Wizard. You sure as hell don't speak for me." He glares at Gavin, telling him to shut up, then faces Dr. Karlsson.

"It's simple, Professor. The girls took offense at my words and actions, Shadow dropped her bag, and little Kitten got up in my face. I was just telling her not to do that when you tried to break my desk. Gavin's just being a chivalrous idiot, trying to protect the girls. No, the one truely at blame is me for being antagonistic. Also the girls, for overreacting. I'm sure it won't happen again. They're just kids. You were a kid once, a long time ago, you know how it is."

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Gavin Grant​

"HOLD IT!" Gavin exclaimed. His timid self was suppressed, he was pissed. "I said that I insulted you. Stop trying to protect me!" He was lying, but at this point he was sure that the teacher didn't know that. "You've already shown to everyone in the class that you have an unusually short temper and bad attitude, it's no wonder my comment set you off. I do apologize for that, by the way, but if only for the sake of the authority figure in our presence." Gavin smiles, closes his eyes, and shrugged. "Also, Mr.Johan, I do apologize for my behavior today. It's the new atmosphere that has me acting so erratically, and I think the same is true for many other classmates in the room. Though Ms.Cat and Ms.Shadow did accost me for my actions, that was all they did. They are not at all to blame for the ruckus that has been caused."

Pkmn Trainer Butthead

Proto (Not the *****)
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015

Dr. Johan Karlsson

Johan waited patiently, expecting a made up answer any moment. Suddenly, Gavin, the proactive president, began speaking.

" Sorry, sir. I...insulted Jim. He got mad, but Ms.Shadow and Ms.Cat were just calming him down. If anyone's to blame for this, it's me; Ms.Shadow, Ms.Cat, and Jim aren't at all to blame."

Johan hummed at Gavin's willingness to take the blame, but then Jim retorted to Gavin's statement, shoving one of the girls to get Johan's attention.

"Insulted? Mad? Speak for yourself, Wizard. You sure as hell don't speak for me," Jim retorted with a more aggressive tone than Gavin,

"It's simple, Professor. The girls took offense at my words and actions, Shadow dropped her bag, and little Kitten got up in my face. I was just telling her not to do that when you tried to break my desk. Gavin's just being a chivalrous idiot, trying to protect the girls. No, the one truely at blame is me for being antagonistic. Also the girls, for overreacting. I'm sure it won't happen again. They're just kids. You were a kid once, a long time ago, you know how it is," Jim continued.

" Hold it," Gavin came back louder than ever,

"I said that I insulted you. Stop trying to protect me,"

"You've already shown to everyone in the class that you have an unusually short temper and bad attitude, it's no wonder my comment set you off. I do apologize for that, by the way, but if only for the sake of the authority figure in our presence," Gavin kept going off on Jim.

Gavin's attention turned to Johan.

"Also, Mr.Johan, I do apologize for my behavior today. It's the new atmosphere that has me acting so erratically, and I think the same is true for many other classmates in the room. Though Ms.Cat and Ms.Shadow did accost me for my actions, that was all they did. They are not at all to blame for the ruckus that has been caused," Gavin apologized.

Johan knew that he would have to calm this situation before it turned into a fistfight. Lucky for him, the bell rung.

" Okay, everyone except for Gavin and Jim are free to leave, I want to give them a quick talk," Johan addressed. Johan turned his attention to the two boys.

" It seems we are having a problem here. Traditional, two boys fighting over girls. Anyways, if you two keep this behaviour up, you will have to deal with the Headmaster (Principal?), and trust me, you won't like 'em, I don't," Johan told the two boys, wondering about his last remark,

" Anyways, you are hear to learn and your actions today have negatively affected the workplace of others. I apologize for my yelling and swearing, but we cannot have more of this behaviour in this school, you got that. One more thing, it is Doctor Karlsson, not Mister," Johan explained.

Johan began to walk back to his desk, but before he did, he turned to the two and said,

" You are free to go. When you exit, head opposite directions."

(OOC: Fun class hey, :D)

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Nerina Aqua Mizutani

Nerina sat at her desk and took notes throughout the rest of the class, so she was a little late, big deal she didn't care. It was only the first day and she had been here for six years maintaining a straight A average. She took her notes on vampire, Onimodoki, and Siren and left the classroom when the bell rang. Walking outside she saw a drink machine with two girls and a boy standing near it. Walking over she nodded politely to the girls but completely ignored the boy getting a much needed bottle of water from the machine. She didn't know them but if they had been there long enough they had probably heard talk about the Ice Queen as people called her due to how cold she could be towards people, males especially.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Gavin Grant

Gavin dropped his elitist attitude, as it was no longer needed. "Yes, sir." He responded to his teacher, after removing his tinted glasses. He closed his eyes and bowed to both Jim and his teacher. "Good Day." He said before departed the room. Crisis averted. He thought. He went back to his room to think for a little while before his break ended, he thought the others might have been back at the dorm as well.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Sapphire Ruby Hikaru - outside school

While Sapphire was sitting and peacefully drinking from her tomato juice a girl walked up to her. The girl told her to call her kitsu-chan and told about her appearence, then she asked Sapphire if she wanted to hang out after school.

Sapphire didn't answered and took another sip of her tomato juice. Then Ryuu walked up to them. 'you were in classroom 2, right?' Ryuu asked kitsune. Sapphire didn't like to talk to people and ignored everyone around her, untill a third girl came along.

Sapphire stood up, dropped her can with tomato juice and ran away to the forests. She sat down by a tree and looked very sad. It was getting too much, but she probely would regret dropping her can. She already was really thirsty, she needs a new can.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Alley had been startled by Jim grabbing her, and when Dr. Karlsson showed up, Jim had shoved her away. She was going to do something about it, but something about the teacher had scared her off. When he said to leave, she had practically ran out of the classroom, returning to her dorm and tossing herself on her bed to wait. "Agh! I've never felt so humiliated! I was in the right, scolding him for being mean! He didn't have to grab me or toss me aside like that!" She curls up on the bed, thinking of ways to get revenge.

She soon hears footsteps outside, and to her surprise, Gavin just walks right in! She sits up on the bed, staring at him in confusion. "Can I help you?"

((Gavin didn't get the wrong room, Alley did. She's on Gavin's bed when he walks in.))

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Tyrant quickly dashed back to his dorm, but the black ink dripping off his hand made a faint trail as he headed towards his room. He made his way back to his room and sat on his bed. "Well, this day is going...relevently well so far. Now I know I'm not the only werewolf at this academy. She seemed pretty nice, I guess." Tyrant said until he started to get hungry. "Great...I'm hungry, and there's no meat around here that I know of. Hopefully it won't harm how I perform in the rest of my classes." Tyrant thought before standing up. "At this point, food won't come to me, so I may as well go look for something to satisfy my hunger for now. I'll unpack later...if I don't forget." Tyrant said as he walked out of his room, closing the door behind him before walking away to go look for something to eat.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
  • Shadow managed a calm air through the whole confrontation. When she was dismissed, she bowed. "Thank you sir" she said in a calm, respectful voice. As soon as she was out in the hallway, she lost it. She all but tore off her jacket, running down the hall. As soon as she had her jacket off, she let her wings flare out. They were large and glossy black. She ran to her dorm, looking for Alley, or Gavin, or Hitoshi. Someone she trusted and could confide in. Not knowing where they're rooms were in accordance with her own, she ran to her own room, leaving a trail of black feathers. She closed the door, and curled up on her bed. She began to softly sing to herself. Once she was somewhat calm, she headed back out, hiding her wings. She perked up when she heard Alley's voice. She almost cried in relief. She walked in, feeling a bit better. She noticed Gavin. "Well isn't this just a party. Anyone need any feathers?" she asked, referring to the pile of feathers she had in her arms.

Years
  • Hitoshi Suzuki

Hitoshi left soon after Shadow and Ally, after grabbing his bag from his desk. He hadn't expected such an angry reaction from Dr. Karlson, who Hitoshi assumed would not be quick to anger. He would be sure to remember that. What surprised him more was the 'blame game'. He wasn't sure why Galvin would want to take the blame, but he hardly expected the same from Jim. Galvin's logic made sense, but Jim showed throughout class what could only be called brutal honesty. As in, Jim put the 'brut' in brutal. Not to say he couldn't be wrong, but Jim said what he thought when he saw it, not bothering to censor himself. So why would he bother to put the blame on himself? Hitoshi could only reason that maybe, behind the brutality, was someone who just didn't like to lie, even if the truth hurts. It highten his opinion of Jim a good bit, though Hitoshi knew that makeing Shadow see that would be an uphill battle. He figured he should at least try to become friends with Jim before deciding what kind of person he was.

He saw a human with fox tail and ears with two other 'normal' people by a vending machine before he relized he was going the wrong way to the dorm. Hitoshi turned around and walked back to the dorm.

Years
  • Once the Professor finishes reprimanding Gavin and Jim, Jim grabs his things and heads out. He stops in the doorway, giving a lazy salute. "See you next class, Doctor..." Since Gavin is going back towards the dorms, Jim respects the Professor's instructions and heads another way. "Not like there's anything down here." To his surprise, he soon sees Hitoshi headed his way.

"Ah, the snowman. Get turned around leaving class? Or did you go this way for another reason?"

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Shadow looked at Gavin and Alley, an apologetic look on her face. "I'm so very sorry. My temper sometimes gets the better of me. I was already stressed out long before Jim did anything. He is actually quite nice, when he wants to be. He actually showed me to class. He said my eyes were pretty. Once we got to class, I guess the warm, fuzzy feelings no longer applied. I did kinda warn him about me before hand in the hallway. I told him I was dangerous and he was better off staying away from me. It kinda went downhill from there. So, in a sense, really this was all my fault. I'm sorry to have dragged you all into it." she said, sitting on the bed next to Alley. She perked up, remembering something. She carefully stripped off her blazer, letting her wings out. She stretched them fully, working out the stiffness and cramps. "I figure, we're not in the halls, not in class, we can let ourselves be seen as we are" she said, shrugging. This caused some feathers to flutter to the ground. Shadow groaned a bit. "I hate, key word, HATE, molting season." she muttered.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Alley perks up as Shadow enters, happy to see her friend. "Everyone's coming to see me! Yay!" She drops her disguise, letting her cat ears and tail show. She rolls over on her back resting her head on Shadow's leg.

"Don't worry, Shadow. He's just grumpy and mean. Look at it this way: now we've seen his bad side, and we can get to seeing his good side later!"

She playfully bats at Shadow's feathers, juggling one above her face. "Yeah, but you have pretty wings. Once all the bad feathers molt away, they'll be twice as nice!"

Years
  • Hitoshi Suzuki

Hitoshi was surprised to see Jim walking this way. He was probally told to avoid Galvin after the the teacher asked the rest of the class to leave, but was plesantly surprised Jim started a conversation with him.

"I was going to go to the dorms til next class, but I got lost in thought. Wasn't going to do much back at the dorm, though. What were you going to do for break?" Hitoshi had nothing better to do, and decided if Jim didn't mind, they would talk until the next class.

Years
  • Jim shrugs, his shoulder popping loudly. "I don't know. Probably just wait for next class. After what happened in class earlier, I don't expect any of our dormmates would want to speak to me anyway. Feh." He leans against the wall near Hitoshi, scowling toward Dorm B. "Those girls get way too emotional, and Gavin's a liar and an idiot, trying to shift blame on himself like that. It's an insult to me, trying to take blame for my actions. Plus, I can't stand lying. Makes things too complicated. And the Doctor thought we were fighting over the girls. He's an idiot too. I'm not interested in girls, and I doubt anyone's interested in me."

He takes a deep breath, letting it out in a resigned sigh. "Thanks for listening. I guess being dead doesn't make life's problems go away after all. Heh heh heh..." Jim looks over Hitoshi, really looking at him for the first time. "Gotta say, though. I'm surprised you decided to talk to me at all. You seemed like the quiet, solitary type back there."

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Gavin Grant

Gavin opened the door to the room he suspected was his. When he opened the door he was thinking, and he was looking down when he entered the room. Then he heard a soft voice say, "Can I help you?" He looked up only to see that the voices origin on his bed, or rather, a bed. His face lit up once again, he quickly apologized for entering a room that wasn't his, and almost departed, but caught a glimpse of the room door before he could. It was his room, alright. After realizing this, his face glowed crimson red, and his mind was in turmoil. Logic, memories of the recent transgressions, and inadvertent impure thoughts all melded together to create a tornado of confusion.

"Well isn't this just a party," said Shadow from behind him, "Anyone need any feathers?" He was still unable to react, though slowly, very slowly, he was regaining composure through thought and reasoning. The other two then continue to talk, when Shadow says that they should drop their disguises.

"Um..." Gavin says. "I'm not really...wearing one. In fact, I actually have to break the rules to get into a disguise. Generally people don't know that I'm part youkai because...well, I look like a human. The times when I actually am in my youkai form, it's nothing special. My eyes change colors to indicate that I'm using magic." Gavin leaned against the wall as his face color began to fade. "But enough about that...I'm sorry for what I did back there. Jim...I...I couldn't protect him. He was casting suspicion on himself, he was being honest, but I didn't have the leadership skills to stop him from being reprimanded. Though, I was mostly trying to protect you two." He dropped to the ground and looked up at the ceiling. "Honestly, I don't care if he hates me, but I should have been able to completely redirect the blame unto myself. That's what a Student Council President does, right? Protect his fellow students?" He then redirected his gaze at Shadow and Cat and smiled, "By the way, Cat, I never did catch your real name."

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Shadow looked up, taken aback. He was trying to.....protect us? She thought to herself. "Gavin. I'm probably the least qualified person to give you advice, but I'll do it anyways. Jim got reprimanded because of something HE did. You did nothing. There was no reason to try and take the blame-" she stopped, face-palming. "I'm horrible at speaking my thoughts. What I'm trying to say is that a good Student president tries his best. You tried your best. You should be proud of yourself." she said, putting her hand on his arm reassuringly. "You did so much better than I ever could have. You kept a relatively calm, collected mind. God knows it took all my self control just to keep from screaming so loud I would make people go into a coma. I wouldn't have been able to do what you did." she said. She got up, and gave Gavin a small, quick, gentle hug. "Thank you" she said.

Years
  • Hitoshi Suzuki

Hitoshi silently listened as Jim talked, turned to face him as he sat against the wall. Jim sighed, almost as if a burden was taken off his mind.

"Heh," attempting to laugh, though a little less warmth than he wanted. "I am quiet for sure, though I hope to change the solitary part soon." Hitoshi was excited that he was haveing such luck with meeting people, and decided to make mental note that sometimes, all people wanted was someone to listen to them. His eyes almost beamed happiness, though his face couldn't match such an expression.

"Never really talked to anyone but my family until I came to school here, so i've had a lot of practice keeping to myself, but not so much talking. Some of the things they do confuse me as well, despite having polite conversation with them. Shadow is a careing person, if a little quick to anger, if all her angry looks mean anything. Haven't decided what to think of Ally and Galvin."

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Gavin Grant​

Shadow gave Gavin a quick hug and he smiled, "I should be thanking you guys, for accepting me after the way I did, and really for giving me the confidence that I have now." Gavin stood up. "There's one more person I still have to meet, you guys can stay in here, but don't touch the grimoires." He set down his satchel and walked out of the door. He looked around. I didn't really get a good look at the guy...this is really bad... He scurried throughout the dorm, but couldn't find him. "That's weird...I could've sworn Hitoshi would've been here..." he mumbled to himself. Frustrated, he decided to wait until the next class started to meet Hitoshi and returned to his room.

Back