• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Youkai Academy (IC thread)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
  • Ryuu Ricardo Rojas - Academy Grounds

Ryuu wasn't getting a response from any person, not even the girl he asked from. Soon enough more teens came by around the vending machine, & Sapphire drops her tomato juice & leaves. Did she really drop her juice? Ryuu just picks it up & drinks from it, walking away. No sense in staying around, he'd rather much stay in his new room, nothing to do but remember his past... But he's gotta get out of the house sooner or later. Besides, this is just a 30-minute break. He doesn't like it very much.

Still drinking the tomato juice, Ryuu doesn't pay attention to where he's going & bumps into someone, knocking over the can he had. "Hey, watch it pal!" He argued. Great, now he has to get a new set of clothes.

"Great, thanks a lot man!" He said rudely, staring coldly at the guy. If there's one thing about Ryuu, it's that he's not so polite.

(Ooc: :) Ok RealMrFaceMan. I bumped into Wolf, so please interact with Ryuu.)

Years
  • "Hrm." Jim grunts in acknowledgement, thinking about his new dormmates. "First impressions? Shadow's an okay girl, but seems to have a lot of drama over herself. Maybe she had a hard life, or maybe she just doesn't like being a youkai. Gavin, like I said, is an idiot. He tries too hard to be liked. He has some kind of agenda. Wants to make the world a better place, I guess. With guys like me running around, he's got his work cut out for him. Hehehehe..." He laughs at his own joke, then thinks about the last member of their class. "As for the cat, I don't know what to make of her. Kid's got energy, I'll give her that. First she was panicy, then she was all friendly, then she was angry. A real mood swinger, if you ask me."

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Alley lays on Gavin's bed curled up to wait for the next class. She sighs contentedly, actually purring. "Say what you will about the classes or the other students, at least the beds are comfortable." She looks up as Gavin comes back in, flattening her ears and blushing slightly. "So this is your room. Sorry. I thought it was mine."

She uncurls herself, sliding her arms off the bed. She slides off, landing in a handstand, then doing a front flip and landing on her feet, standing in front of Gavin. She grins and bows, then leans against his wall. "You said you never got my real name? It's Alley Cat. Alley's short for Allison, Cat's short for Catherine. Allison Catherine Ortega. I prefer the shorter names, but you can call me what you want. I don't mind."

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
  • Shadow wasn't sure exactly what to do now. She should probably go find Jim and apologize. But would he even want her apology? Especially how she acted? She had to try. All anyone could ever do was try. "Hey, I'll be back in a little while. There's something I have to take care of" she said. Hiding her wings, she set out to find Jim. After wandering for a few minutes, she did find him. Talking to Hitoshi. She cleared her throat, then approached them both. "Look, I'm not good at apologizing, being used to being alone and all." she began. She took a deep breath, before continuing. "What I'm attempting to say, is that I'm sorry for acting the way I did. I can offer no reason other than extreme stress and nervousness. I would like to be friends, if possible. If not, can we at least not hate each other?" she asked, looking him in the eyes.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
    Years
  • Ayana Crest - Somewhere outside the Academy.

She was late. Horribly late. If only she didn't have so much trouble with trying to figure out how to wear her uniform properly, maybe she wouldn't be running like a cat being chased by a dog. Then again, it was her first time to don two clothes on her upper body -- a white t-shirt underneath a red blazer with black lapel. Yes, she has never worn a jacket or anything of the sort, but that's a different story. Tying the pretty red ribbon was the hardest thing to get the hang of -- to her, at least. She also complained about how short the frilly black skirt is, but there was nothing she could do. So after the many problems with just the outfit, Ayana Crest managed to find her way towards the school that was said to be for people like her. The sixteen-year-old still couldn't believe such a thing exists, and that there were actually human beings that are having the same "problem" as her. Maybe this is the place where she'll feel free, aside from her old home, and be accepted by others.

Stopping for a while to catch her breath, Aya took a good look at the school's facade. It sure appeared to be pretty; the colors weren't blinding nor dull. As she scanned the area to familiarize herself with the place, she saw a few figures from afar, and she thought it was quite odd.

Shouldn't they be inside? Or maybe it's already break time...? she asked in her head, feeling quite nervous. Aya may not have been to school before, but thanks to the old lady, she knows some words related to it. This is bad; my first day and I'm so late. Sighing, the catgirl continued to walk towards the building; at least now she has the time to look for the classroom that she'd be staying in for the rest of the day.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Tyrant started sniffing around Dorm C, looking for some food before he "died of hunger." He walked out of the dorm and headed for the classroom area to find something to satisfy his hunger until he saw someone. Tyrant stopped in his tracks, and simply looked at the person he didn't know until he noticed it was a girl. "Who is that? She seems lost." Tyrant thought before his stomach started growling. "Right...I'll get some food afterwards." Tyrant thought before walking over to the girl. "Excuse me, miss. Do you need any help?" Tyrant asked the girl as he walked over to her.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
    Years
  • Ayana Crest - Somewhere outside the academy

"Excuse me, miss. Do you need any help?"

Aya was kind of startled by the voice that suddenly spoke to her. The catgirl turned her head to where she heard it, and when she saw the person that owned it, all she could do was freeze. It wasn't because she was shy or anything, but it was for the reason that Aya immediately noticed his green eyes. She was really excited about seeing another creature whose irises are of the green shade; she likes the color a lot, especially when they're vivid and bright. After a few seconds of staring at the brown-haired guy's eyes, Aya snapped back to reality, hoping that the male human didn't mind or even notice her short gaze. She then thought of what to answer; she wasn't really lost, but it would be nice to have someone show her the way, especially since she doesn't like the idea of wasting more time by wandering around, looking for where she should be.

"I just need to know the location of the classroom that I should be in right now," Aya replied as she ran a hand through her long black hair, trying to fix it so she wouldn't look so haggard. She didn't bother to look at the guy again because she wasn't really waiting for what he will say, but it would be rude to just leave him.

Years
  • Jim looks up as Shadow approaches, surprised to find her here, and apparently extending an olive branch. He grins, resisting the urge to laugh. "I've got no reason to hate you, Shadow. You're a good kid, and you've been nice to me, aside from your personal drama. If you want to be friends, that's fine with me too. You'd be more likely than me to break it off anyway." He extends his hand, and this time he does chuckle. "So, friends? Or at least we don't hate each other?"

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • "If you're looking for a classroom, all of the classrooms are in the classroom building. If you want, I can take you to the classroom building, and maybe even a full tour of the academy if you want. Right, I forgot to introduce myself. My name's Tyrant Storm. Don't tell anyone, but I'm a werewolf Youkai." Tyrant said. "This girl...her scent is completely unknown to me. Although, I really do need to get some food soon. I might collapse from hunger or sonething...if it's possible." Tyrant thought, getting hungrier by the minute. Faintly, Tyrant felt his inner wolf trying to slowly take control due to Tyrant's growing hunger, but he endured how hungry he was as he started walking towards the classroom building. "The classroom building is this way." Tyrant said, stopping after a few feet.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Gavin Grant

"Alright," He said with a smile, "then we should probably go, Alley." He felt a little off calling her that after calling her Cat for so long. That, and he's never been too fancy with the idea of calling people by nicknames or not calling them "Ms., Mrs., or Mr.", so this was new territory for him. "There's a gigantic campus with a plethora of other students, and we still have a little while before class, plus I have to find Hitoshi and Jim, for various reasons, so we might as well go and take a look around."

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Alley sighs, giggling at Gavin. "You can still call me Cat, if you prefer. Let's go explore this place!" She's too short to effectivelt wrap an arm around his shoulders, so she hooks her arm around his back, leading him out the door. "Where do you wanna go first? We can check out other classrooms, we can go to another dorm, I think they have a cafe on campus, we could go check out what the lunch menu's like!" She giggles with anticipation, her arm around Gavin the only thing holding her back from frolicing down the hall.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Ryuu Ricardo Rojas - Academy Grounds

Ryuu couldn't believe this monster spilled his drink & ruined his coat. He has no time to go to his room & change, so he'll have to deal with this mess on his coat. He walks past the guy he bumped into & looks around. He still has break, he still has some time to do whatever he wants. Maybe he'll just skip class & lazy around in bed the rest of the day.

Again Ryuu wasn't paying attention to where he was going & bumped into two people. It was a boy & girl, the girl had her arm around the boy.

"Seriously, you people have got to watch where you go!" Ryuu argued, staring coldly at the two. Seriously, why must he be interrupted by everything?

Last edited:

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
    Years
  • Ayana Crest - Somewhere outside the academy

Aya pondered about the offer of the guy, who introduced himself as Tyrant... and apparently, he's a werewolf. She wasn't sure if she should trust him, what with his other form being a member of the canine family or something like that; but then, it'd be really nice to get to the classroom without getting lost. The catgirl was supposed to say she does need help until she noticed how uneasy the half-wolf looked. "Huh, I appreciate your concern, but if you have something better to do, no thanks." Her tone was cold, and it was natural for her; hopefully, she didn't sound rude. "Oh. The name's Ayana Crest. Call me Aya if you want, as that's my nickname; and since you told me your..." she paused, trying to remember the term he used for their other half. "Youkai? I believe that's what you said, and I assume it's what our non-human form is called." She cleared her throat. "Anyway, I'm a catgirl," Aya briefly stated. She was going to say something like "Nice to meet you" but decided not to because she wanted to keep her cold facade.

Ayana once again turned away from Tyrant to get another good look of the area. It sure was nice and the gentle breeze drifting along made her feel calm; if she ever gets problems, maybe she could find a secret hiding place or anything of the sort to go to and just relax. The catgirl was somehow excited to see the rest of the place, especially the inside, yet she knew she had to wait for what her fellow person with a Youkai will say. She then took a quick glance of the the half-wolf with her emotionless cherry-red eyes. He doesn't seem so bad, her mind uttered. I just wish he wouldn't eat me after finding out that I'm pretty much a cat. She sighed; she didn't know why cats and dogs were said to be enemies or something, but maybe that sort of thing was old, and every specie can get along with time and everything.

Last edited:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • "Don't worry about it. I'm free until the second class of the day. Anyway, it's nice to meet you, Aya." Tyrant said with a smile until he heard what kind of Youkai the girl was. "A Catgirl Youkai, eh? That sounds pretty cool." Tyrant added. "A Catgirl Youkai. Sounds cute...I guess. I don't know. I'm a wolf. Wolves and cats aren't really the best friends in the animal kingdom. Although...my full wolf is dead for good. I'm not the wolf I used to be. I should be able to control my instincts around Aya if I try my best. All about self-control." Tyrant thought.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
    Years
  • Ayana Crest - Still somewhere outside the academy

Second class, huh, Aya repeated in her head. I guess I missed just the first one. She actually doesn't know if she should be relieved because it was only the initial teachings that she didn't catch, or if she should still be fretting, since there was a nagging feeling in her that what she failed to attend to contained the most important words and meetings. Sighing once again, the catgirl looked at the werewolf; his "nice to meet you" made her feel a bit more safe now, knowing that she probably won't get eaten or anything. The thought of saying "Nice to meet you, too" came to her head, but she wondered if it was needed; a simple smile could do, yet she doesn't want to seem all too friendly. After seeing Tyrant's own smile, though, Aya managed to make up her mind. "Yeah, nice to meet you, too, I guess." It was the best that she could speak out. "I take it that you guys are having a break, what with the other students wandering around." She heard her stomach produce a low growling sound. "Ehem, I think I'd like to grab something to eat first; all that hasty running got me hungry, it seems." Her cheeks was currently almost as red as her irises, except it was a lighter shade, but her 'white' complexion still made it obvious. Aya knew what was happening -- her face was feeling hot -- and quickly faced the building. "We should go." With that, the catgirl began taking small steps towards the school and away from Tyrant.

When she was sure she had walked far enough to not let the werewolf hear any word that comes out from her mouth, Aya stopped and sighed again. "Well, that was embarrassing." She looked at her stomach part and rubbed it. "Thank you for humiliating me, but I guess I should feed you something right now. Who knows when lunchtime will be." Images of her favorite food flashed into her mind, and it made her feel hungrier. Right now, all she's asking for is either fish or squid, or anything that would satisfy her tummy.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • -As soon as the bell rang signalling the end of class Seto had gotten out of his seat and was out of the room. Only a few seconds after Seto had left, Naya noticed the empty seat, and ran out into the hallway, seeing him turn a corner and ran after him still only to jump back and almost trip over her feet as he stood directly behind the corner, staring at her as soon as she had tried to turn it. A small extremely short chuckle escaped his covered mouth as he walked over and bent down to offer the girl a hand, and pulled her back up to her feet. She harrumphed leaping to her feet quickly brushing off her uniform and glaring at Seto.

Seto stared right back, not glaring, but just staring until she finally gave in and started giggling and pushing him playfully down the hall while Seto only chuckled. "I knew you would follow" He said in his muffled voice, walking down the steps stopping at the vending machines to purchase a can of lemonade for Naya, before starting off towards the woods. Naya was about to follow, but her friends called her over, blatantly telling her in front of Seto to "Get away from that creep" Seto only turned and looked at Naya, knowing she was about to go on a whole tirade, but he caught her eyes and shook his head, leaving her there and entering the forest, the slightest bit of sadness indicating his feelings of her departure-

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • "Yeah, we have a half hour break before the next class." Tyrant said before his stomach started growling again. "Damn...I'm still so hungry. I completely forgot." Tyrant thought, slightly focused on his hunger again until he heard Aya say "We should go." As Tyrant watched her walk away, his stomach growled again, but he ignored it. "Hey, Aya. If you need any help with something, or if you need someone to talk to, I'm in Dorm C, Classroom Six." Tyrant said before looking around for something to eat. "Maybe I can go find a deer in the forest or something. If I don't get any food soon, I'll lose control of my instincts...and I might attack Aya. I can't let that happen. I'll go run into the forest, get some food, then come back. Short and simple as long as no Youkai get the wrong idea and try attacking me." Tyrant thought.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Sapphire Ruby Hikaru - Forest

Sapphire kept sitting there by that tree for awhile untill she saw that snowboy from earlier showing up. Sapphire sneakely got away and walked back in the direction of the dorms. She didn't want anyone to talk to her, what would she say?

I need blood...... Sapphire though while entering the A Dorms. She walked to her room, in her room was a fridge where she kept her blood transfusions. Sapphire needed blood to survive. If she didn't drunk blood for a day her heart would start hurting alot.

She took out a blood transfusion and sat down on the ground. She pressed her two fangs in the transfusion and begun drinking out it. Nothing felt better than cold blood type O.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
    Years
  • Ayana Crest - From outside to inside the academy to the classroom

Aya was currently too lost in thought, thinking about food, so all her mind was able to register from Tyrant's last statement was "Dorm C, classroom six." After sensing that whom-she-thought-was-going-to-accompany-her was gone, the catgirl snapped back to reality, realizing that she'd probably end up getting lost now that no one would help her find her way. Then again, she can do it on her own, and there isn't any need for her to be dependent on others. Focusing on her goal, Aya started to walk in a rather hasty pace towards the school. First, I'll go look for something to eat, and then search for classroom number six. She assumed that's where she's supposed to be, since she also is from Dorm C.

There was no time for Aya to marvel at the beauty of the inside of the building; she could do that later. Trusting where here instincts and hungry stomach would take her, the teenager managed to find a vending machine that contained some snacks. Every single one was unfamiliar to her, but there was something that caught her attention: a bag of food that contained fish stick biscuits, or so the label said. Deciding to get it out of whim, Aya opened her square-ish school-shoulder bag, which was rose pink in color and it had random floral designs that came in a variety of shades. Her right hand rummaged through the notebooks, papers, and pens/pencils inside, until it finally took a hold of her wallet. She got it out, revealing that it was a square in shape and a transparent green in tone; since it was transparent, the bills as well as the coins -- which were all given to her by the old lady -- can be seen. The vending machine only needed a quarter, so that's what Aya took before putting the wallet back inside.

After inserting the coin into the coin slot, the catgirl pressed the button for the bag of fish stick biscuits and soon enough, a mechanical sound was heard prior to the bag appearing from the space where the 'orders are given.' Almost immediately, Aya snatched it away, opened it, and began to look for what-she-assumed-to-be-her-classroom. This place sure is huge and spacious, she thought as she put the first stick into her mouth. Oh, and this is good stuff~ A smile appeared from her face and her cat tail was being persistent in coming out, wanting to shake left and right from the happiness she was feeling. Of course, she had to stop it from emerging, as she's not very comfortable with suddenly transforming into her youkai form.

With ample time and a yummy food to keep her in a good mood despite wandering into the wrong places, Aya soon found classroom number six. She decided to take a peek and saw no one inside. Must be in someplace else, the voice in her head uttered. It was nice that she didn't have to enter a classroom with the students looking at her, because being the late one usually has its own way of grabbing attention. Aya walked into the room and made up her mind to find a chair to sit on for the rest of the day; making a choice wasn't so hard -- the seat on the farthest right end, by the window, was what she picked. Right after she sat on it, she continued to happily munch on her remaining food. Now that she had found where she was supposed to be, all that's left for the catgril to do was wait for her classmates.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    As Gavin and Alley are headed down the hall, not really planning on going anywhere, they are bumped into by another student. "Seriously, you people have got to watch where you go!" the boy yells, glaring coldly at the pair.

Alley stumbles back, falling onto the floor. She stares up at the boy, clinging to Gavin's leg as tears begin to form. "I'm sorry. We were just looking around, finding our way around the school. We didn't even see you..." She moves behind Gavin, hiding her face from the boy's cold, angry eyes.

Back