• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Youkai Academy (IC thread)

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Raki looked around and was a little bit lost. He was trying to find his dorm but couldn't seem to remember where it was. Then he finally found the Dorms. He enttered his dorm room and sat down on his bed waiting for break to be over so he could go to the next class. His ears twitched every few minutes because he thought he heard something. He slowly walked out his dorm room and evantually out of the Dorm C. He was walkking casually past Dorm B or what he though was Dorm B. He continued walking until he was over by Dorm A and stopped because he was getting extremely tired from walking.

(Sorry that it's a little bit repetitive.. )

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Gavin Grant

Gavin returned the glare to Ryuu. "Hey, back off. You were the one who bumped into us." He said. He's not generally hostile, but Allison didn't really do anything to deserve being accosted. He turned to Cat and changed his expression to a much softer one. He gently took her by the hand and brought her up from the ground. "You okay, Alley? You're not hurt anywhere, are you?" He noticed the tears in her eyes and grew angry, but didn't resort to violence. "Let's go," he said and started to walk the other way, slightly (yet gently) pulling Alllison with him by the hand

Last edited:

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
  • Shadow nodded, smiling. She bristled a bit at the personal drama. "It's not my fault I happen to have a horrible temper when angry." she said simply. She turned away and walked down the hall. When she reached Gavin's room, she found it empty. She decided to go look for them. Ugh, why oh why must Jim be so irratating? Has he made it his own personal mission to make me angry? Or is he doing it just for kicks? UGH!!! I don't know anything anymore. I'm not sure of anything, She thought to herself. She heard an angry voice, but being deep in thought, ignored it. She was jarred out of her thoughts when she ran right into someone. She landed on her back, and blinked a few times to unfuzz her brain. See? That's what you get for not paying attention, She told herself. She sat up, rubbing her right shoulder a bit. She looked up and saw an already irritated boy. "I-I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention." she said.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • "This hunger problem will drive me insane soon. I could eat anything right now." Tyrant thought as his stomach growled again. "Wait a second, I remember there was a vending machine in the classroom building. I better get there fast." Tyrant said before starting to run full speed towards the classroom building, knocking over anything and anyone that got in his way. He opened up the classroom building's doors, and looked around for the nearest vending machine. Once he found one, he walked over to it and looked at what there was. "No meat. Fine. Some fruit snack will satisfy my hunger for a bit." Tyrant said, putting the correct amount of money into the vending machine. Afterwards, he quickly pressed the button for the nearest fruit snack. Although, as Tyrant's snack was being dispensed, it stopped. Tyrant violently shook the machine as his rage started to build. "Stupid damn machine." Tyrant said loudly before punching the glass of the vending machine and taking the fruit snack he wanted. He paid no mind to the glass in his arm as he bit open his fruit snack and quickly ate it as he walked away while blood dripped from his arm.

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2019
    (ooc: sorry for my late response/edited to make it longer)

Wolf was wondering the grounds looking for new people to talk to. He tried to find friendly looking people, and he only had 30 minutes to do so. Hm 30 minutes. I can make a large amount of friends! Without paying attention to where he was walking, and more to the "popular" and "friendly" people he accidentally smacked into somebody. Wolf turned around with a look of confusion and surprise on his face to see a wet boy standing there. After a second all that just happened registered and he started to freak out as he fumbled through his bag to see if he had anything to clean off this random person.

"Crap! I'm sorry! I can't seem to find anything to dry you off with... unless you want incomplete homework. Um is there anything I can do for you?! My name's Wolf Sterben nice to meet you I hope we can be friends and if you want you can take my clothes! I don't need clothes anyways they just trap my soul," Wolf exclaimed quickly with over dramatic body movements.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Ryuu Ricardo Rojas - Academy Grounds

The girl that fell on the ground began to tear up & apologize. It isn't in Ryuu to forgive that easily, but he might as well let this slide...for now. The boy stared at Ryuu with anger, picking up the girl & walking away with her. "What. You're not gonna fight back to protect your loved one?" Ryuu insulted. This guy was getting on his nerves already.

At that moment, another girl came by & bumped into him. That did it. "You people are all the same!" Ryuu shouted. He didn't even bother to listen to what the new girl said. Power began to engulf Ryuu. Dark marking were appearing on his visible face, his eyes turned crimson red, his hair dyed silver. He is now in his true form, a vampire. Boy did these teens/monsters make him mad.

Now, who should he go for? He didn't wanna hurt them, but they really ticked him off.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Alley lets Gavin guide her back up and lead her away, sadly looking at the floor. She hadn't meant to make him angry, and even if it was his fault, he had run into her, making it her fault too. She turns to look back at him as he yells after Gavin, noticing someone come from behind him and run into him. Wait. Was that-

"I-I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention."

It was! It was Shadow! Alley stops, watching the boy. His face turns red, and he angrily spins around to face Shadow, yelling at her now. "You people are all the same!" Alley gasps as his disguise drops, (in a rather dramatic fashion, in her opinion) revealing his vampire form.

She tugs loose from Gavin's grip, dropping her own disguise as she vaults over the boy's head and lands in front of Shadow. She crouches defensively, her fingertips now sporting sharp claws. "Back off! She hasn't done anything to you!"

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Sapphire Ruby Hikaru - A-Dorms

Sapphire left her room as soon as she had gotten the amount of blood she needed to survive the day. refreshing... she thought as she roamed over the campus.

She saw a group of students. Two had revealed their form and seemed to start a fight. A vampire and a Catgirl. Wait...... Wasn't that vampire Ryuu? Was Ryuu a vampire too? And why did he seemed so mad? And the Catgirl? She seemed to be protecting that girl that's laying on the ground. Did Ryuu push the girl? Or did the girl bump into him? What had happened exactly?

Sapphire thought it was better to not interfere, and left. She didn't want anyone to find out her true nature though, there were two people who knew she was a vampire, and two is already too much. Sapphire didn't want ANYONE to know that she was a vampire, a blood-drinking, overpowered freak, that's how her father called her when he died...

While thinking about her parents Sapphire went in the direction of the school. Break was almost over and she wanted to get to her class already.

(Ooc: tyrant can run into her here)

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Gavin Grant

"You people are all the same!" He heard exclaimed from behind him. Before he has time to react, Allison's already dropped her disguise and left. He looked to see where she went, and saw the silver haired vampire. He took out Gorun Nova, his staff (in the form of a pencil). A spell, a spell, I need a spell. He thought to himself.

Then he stopped.

He calmly put Gorun Nova back in his pocket, jabbed his hands into his pockets, and walked up to the vampire. He looked the vampire in the eyes and said, "What's up?"

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Kitsune Shinseina

Kitsune frowned in concern as Sapphire ran away. Poor kid. Must have had trouble somewhere.

Then, Kitsune decided to wander a bit before her next class. So the fox girl went outside to the grounds. That was when she saw a cat girl defending a Siren, from a vampire. It was crazy.

"What in the name of...." she whispered as she watched the scene. This was going to far, and someone could seriously get hurt! Kitsune then decided to help, WITHOUT her kyuubi form. She made a few fox fires with her hands, and created a large flame between cat girl and vampire boy. Then, Kitsune walked up and said "Listen, all of you! Stop before someone gets hurt! In the mean time, that fox fire with stay between you two!"

Kitsune was never usually this mad, but the scene was going too far!

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Shadow picked herself off the ground. She, with an eerie calmness that could only spell disguised rage, moved Alley aside. She dropped her own diguise, letting out her large black wings. Her eyes darkened to almost total black. "You really shouldn't have done that." she said sweetly. With one graceful move she was in the air, looking like an Angel of Death. She studied the fire. Not the first time I've flown through fire. It won't be the last either. She thought to herself. "Do you know what makes my kind so dangerous? We can kill with a single screech. For humans anyways. I may have to actually attack you, but you get the point, don't you? I am the WRONG Siren to make angry, vampire" she said in a dark, low voice. She looked down at the others who had come to defend her. She truly needed no defending, but the gesture was moving. She flew above the fire, gritting her teeth as her molting feathers caught fire. Just as she was almost on the other side of the fire, she faltered in her flight, crashing into the floor. Her primary flight feathers were gone. They must have molted just as she started flying. Blinded by the pain, she let out a scream meant to paralyze her enemy, but would probably have no efect on him, seeing as he was a Youkai as well, and it wasn't so easy to effect them as it was a human. She crawled away to the other side of the blaze where Alley and Gavin were, coughing out smoke. The fire on her wings died out, leaving her literally burned out. She struggled to her feet, sending a death glare at the vampire. "Just you wait, vampire. One day there won't be a fire to stop me, and no one around to save you" she threatened darkly.

Last edited:

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
    Years
  • Ayana Crest - Inside classroom number six

Just as Aya was about to put the last fish stick biscuit into her mouth, she heard a shrill scream, which startled her and caused her to drop the grub she was holding. The heck was that? Being a catgirl who loves her food, Aya was quite annoyed with whoever made her lose the one and only fish stick left for her to eat. There was no point in going berserk, though, as she had no idea to whom the scream came from, and she might get into trouble. Sighing, Aya picked the single piece of her now-favorite snack, stood up, and walked around inside to look for a trash can. Without taking a minute or two, she found it standing beside a wall of one corner; she immediately threw the bag and the biscuit into it before heading towards outside the room.

As soon as she got out, her nose picked up a faint smell of smoke. "What, there's already something bad going on? It's just the first day!" she complained, still feeling a little ticked off. She was actually curious as well as concerned, hoping no one was hurt, but her pride held her from going outside to check anything. Besides, break time is almost over, and I don't want to be late again or anything... Aya reasoned. I'll just go back to my seat and wait there. Yawning, she did what she thought of. To hopefully keep her from being bored and falling asleep, the teenager took out a paper and a pencil from her bag and began to draw random things, and one of them is a cat.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • "Great, now my arm's starting to hurt really badly. That's just dandy." Tyrant said until he finally noticed he had glass stuck in his arm. "Right...forgot about that." Tyrant said, pulling the pieces of glass out of his arm, enduring the pain before blood came out of his arm in larger amounts. Tyrant tore off part of the right sleeve of his uniform with his teeth to wrap up all the bleeding areas on his right arm. "Well, there goes this uniform. Hopefully, nobody rats me out." Tyrant said as he walked out of the classroom building. He was paying no attention to where he was walking and bumped into someone. "Another unfamiliar scent." Tyrant thought.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Gavin Grant

Gavin's unorthodox plan to stop violence from occurring was thwarted by the kitsune. He began to cough from the smoke. As Shadow struggled to his feet, he was mortified. Maybe the Vampire didn't hurt her, but she was burned pretty badly. At first, he simply stood with wide eyes and open mouth, mourning the situation. Afterwards, instinct took over. He put his right hand on her back and his left on her thigh and picked her up. He glared at Ryuu, but didn't say anything to him, he simply let his feeling be known through his glare. He then turned to Kitsune and said, "That was an impulsive and reckless action." If the circumstances had been any different, he would have said more, but he wasn't able to say to much. He turned towards Allison and motioned for her to follow him as he started towards the infirmary. He then, still looking forward as he walked, said to Shadow, "...I'm sorry. This time...I failed." Though his face didn't show sadness, tears were streaming from his eyes.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Ryuu Ricardo Rojas - Academy Grounds

Ryuu still hadn't decided who to strike first. At that moment of course the girl that was with the boy turned into a Catgirl & stood in front of the other girl. She doesn't scare him. The girl pushed her aside & transformed into her true form, a Siren. She began to fly over the group, right at that time fire appeared between the Catgirl & Ryuu. He coughed from the smoke, but ignored it by covering his mouth.

Another one?! Ryuu was getting quite mad. His face even showed it. This is just like the angry mob, & that boy was just like his stepfather. Speaking of the boy, he walked up to Ryuu with a stupid greeting. They're all ticking him off!

"I've had enough!" Ryuu's eyes were becoming pure crimson red, full of rage & anger. The Siren girl screeched a wave, Ryuu speeded away & pushed the Catgirl aside, again he flashed somewhere else & stood in front of the boy. He punched him clear on the cheek with his right hand. No one makes a fool of him & gets away with it!

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Gavin Grant

Gavin staggered from the punch, moving back a few steps and almost dropping Shadow. However, even still, his face was expressionless. The cheek where he had been hit became swollen and red. He looked at Shadow for a moment, and then he looked Ryuu and said, "Please move, she's badly hurt." His tears started to get thicker, but he didn't notice, nor did he care. His spite for Ryuu grew to a level so high that he simply couldn't react to his actions in a proper way, he was unable to actually be mad at anyone but himself for letting Shadow get hurt, leaving him in a state of emotional absence. He looked back at Allison, who had just been thrown to the ground by Ryuu and said, "...Are you okay?"

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Sapphire Ruby Hikaru - Inside School

Sapphire walked trought the hallways as she was still looking for a teacher. It was getting out of hand outside and she really needed some help, she would be able to stop it herself but then she would have to reveal her vampire form, which she didn't want.

After walking and thinking for awhile she bumps into someone, a boy.

'I-i'm sorry! Please forgive me!' She immediately apoligized, she hoped he wouldn't be mad, she really could not have that right now.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • "Don't worry about it. It was my fault. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." Tyrant replied. "This girl...who and what is she? Her scent is unfamilliar to me, but her beauty has me thinking otherwise. If I remember what that Youkai Studies teacher said, vampires are beautiful, but they're also very powerful. If this girl is a vampire, then she'll be looking for blood. That could be a problem since that glass made my arm bleed." Tyrant thought. "Anyway, sorry about that. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Tyrant Storm." Tyrant said.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Shadow had passed into a half-conscious state. She was jarred into reality when the person holding her staggered back a few steps. Gavin? Why is Gavin holding me? Why is he crying? Who dared to hit him? She thought to herself. She blinked to clear her vision. The vampire! The vampire had hit Gavin. She began growling like an angry wolf. She tried to get free, but stopped when the pain hit her. So she instead settled for sending another death glare at the vampire. She wanted to tear him apart, but she knew it was impossible in the state she was in. So she settled back into a more comfortable position, her head resting on Gavin's left upper arm. She looked up. She very gently touched Gavin's cheek brushing away the tears and she wished she could heal. She began softly singing a tune to cheer up and make people happy. She faltered after a few moments, coughing from the smoke she inhaled. The gesture was clear. "I'll die someday, but it won't be today" she whispered. She snuggled closer, leaving her burned and charred wings dangling. She closed her eyes and relaxed, placing total faith and trust in Gavin to keep her safe until she was better.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Sapphire Ruby Destiny - inside the school

"Don't worry about it. It was my fault. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." The boy replied.

"Anyway, sorry about that. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Tyrant Storm." Tyrant said.

'I-i'm Sapphire Ruby Hikaru...' Sapphire introduced herself. Then she saw Tyrant's arm. 'oh...' She looked at it for awhile before getting a bandage out of her pocket. She begun to treat it and when she was done she looked back at the boy.

'U-uhm... I'm sorry, but you shouldn't walk with a bleeding arm inside the school... It could attract Vampires, Werewolves, or other Youkai.' Sapphire said to him.

At that moment a teacher walked past them. 'E-excuse me!' She left the boy for a moment to talk to the teacher, she told the men with black hair about the fight outside and then went back to the boy. 'T-there's a fight going on outside and i was looking around for a teacher...' Sapphire explained.

Kiba Ray Hiroshi - in the Academy

Ray left his classroom to get himself something to drink before the break was over. He passed a group of youngsters as the girl walked up to him and randomly begun to talk with him about a fight that was happening outside.

'A fight? Really? Thanks for telling me, miss Hikaru.' He said smiling at her, she walked back, and he went outside. It didn't take long for him to see the group.

'Hello guys, would you please cut out whatever is happening here? There are students feeling troubled by it.' Ray said with a gentle voice, then he saw the injured Siren and the crying Wizard.

'Gavin is your name right? Can you bring this girl to the Infirmary?' He asked him gently. 'Mister Rojas, my classroom, right now.' He said to Ryuu, ofcourse he knew he was the one starting all this.

Back