• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Youkai Academy (IC thread)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
  • Ryuu Ricardo Rojas - Academy Grounds

That magic boy didn't bother fighting back. What was his problem? Was he too scared? Tears were popping out, Ryuu took a look at the Siren in his arms. She was singing a soft tune. Everyone is getting loved...except him. He wished he didn't leave his mother. His expression almost changed from anger to sadness, just by a little.

Things were changing. Everyone was hating him. Big deal, he's used to it. Nobody gives love to him, nobody... How did his real parents feel about him? "Hello guys, would you please cut out whatever is happening here? There are students feeling troubled by it." Busted. The teacher was here & caught the action. "Mister Rojas, my classroom, right now." Ryuu went back to his disguise & followed the teacher, staring coldly & little sadness at the whole group that were against him. He has nothing...

Nothing

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Gavin Grant

Gavin blankly watched Ryuu as he walked away. He made no judgement on his character, as he was unsure why he was so apathetic to begin with. He was sure they'd meet again. "Gavin is your name right? Can you bring this girl to the Infirmary?" Said the teacher who had recently appeared.

"Right, I was on my way there," He responded. He was starting to feel emotion again, likely due to Shadow's song. He continued on his way to the infirmary, looked at Shadow and said in a quiet voice, "Well don't you look comfortable." He laughed to himself softly, but tried to keep smooth the motions and impulses of his body so that it would not disrupt the Siren. Sometimes I wonder if they're the ones always saving me, he thought to himself. Every time...every time so far they've protected me. Is it that I'm scared? Is it that I'm not strong enough? Is it that I'm just too soft? He raised several questions in his head, and when he tried to answer said questions, more would come to take their place.

Finally, he reached the infirmary. He didn't know exactly what to do, as he'd never been in a room like this before. There was a section for all manner of youkai. He found the nearest bed that seemed suitable for her and gently laid her down on her back. He leaned close to her and said, "I'll be right back, don't worry, I'm just going to check on Cat." He took out Gorun Nova and chanted a few words, words that were incomprehensible to others. His eyes changed into a lustrous red and green. Then, out of thin air came a blue rose. "This is a type of rose from the plane my parents came from, it's called a Sirus Flower, named after the Siren due to it's ability to feed off of melody to grow," He said to her, despite the fact that he knew she probably couldn't hear him. He placed the rose in her open hand and closed it softly so as not to wake her up. He said no more, but as he looked at her charred body the tears started again. He stood up and left her section, asking the nurse to treat Shadow, and left to go find Allison.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
  • Shadow had drifted once again into semi-unconsciousness. She was quickly woken up when her wings were being stretched. She was ready to bite the head of whoever was doing it off, when she saw it was the nurse. Of course, if the nurse didn't stretch her wings, she wouldn't know how badly she had been hurt. She looked around, but didn't see Gavin. She went to rub her eyes, and saw the most beautiful blue rose she had ever come across in her right hand. Of course this was the only one she had come across. She smiled, holding it close. She winced as the nurse put burn ointment on her burns, then expertly wrapped her wings in bandages. Shadow smiled at the nurse, thanking her in a polite manner. Before she had drifted off, she saw something that bothered her. The vampire. His expression for a mere second was sadness. She pushed it away, instead carefully stroking the petals of her rose.

Last edited:

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    The vampire rushed forward, shoving Alley aside. Caught off guard, she is unable to react in time, and is thrown to the floor and into a wall. She head hits first, and her vision goes black as a ringing sound fills her ears...

Later, Alley lays on the ground, curled into a tight ball, her hands on either side of her head. She opens her eyes, not seeing any of her friends or even the vampire or kyuubi. She closes her eyes again, wishing her friends were here. "Shadow? Gavin? Where'd you go?" she mumbles, confused by the fight and disoriented by her impact with the wall. She'd even be happy to see Hitoshi. Even Jim would be preferable to being alone. She hears Gavin's approaching footsteps, but doesn't react to them.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • "I-i'm Sapphire Ruby Hikaru..." the girl introduced herself. Tyrant noticed she was looking at his arm, so he stood cautiously just in case. He watched as Sapphire took something out of her pocket and treated Tyrant's arm. "U-uhm... I'm sorry, but you shouldn't walk with a bleeding arm inside the school... It could attract Vampires, Werewolves, or other Youkai.' Sapphire said. "Thanks..." Tyrant simply said, unsure of what he should say. "Great...just what I need in my day. Other Youkai trying to kill me on the first day." Tyrant thought until he saw the Youkai Studies teacher walk by. "Great...this guy again." Tyrant thought. "E-excuse me!" Tyrant heard Sapphire say before watching her walk away to talk to the teacher. He was unsure of what she was saying to the teacher before noticing Sapphire walking back over to him. "T-there's a fight going on outside and i was looking around for a teacher..." Sapphire explained. "I see. I just wish I could do something to help..." Tyrant said.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Kiba Ray Hiroshi - inside school

Ray walked inside the school followed by Ryuu, he walked inside the classroom and sat down by his desk. 'Take a seat, class is gonna begin in a few minutes.' He told him. Ray wasn't planning on lecturing him anyway.

'Please try to hold you temper in next time.' Ray only said to him preparing his next class. He knew all the kinds of Youkai that were in his class.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Gavin Grant

Gavin returned to the spot where the encounter occurred, and surely enough Allison was still there. He found her curled into a ball with her hands on her head and her eyes closed. He stopped in front of her, and looked down at her; she still hadn't noticed him, or at least he thought that she didn't. He went to tap her on the shoulder, but stopped himself. The way I am now, I can't help anyone... he thought. Instead, he walked in front of her and squatted down. He looked her over for injuries, luckily she was okay, barring a few scratches. Though still, she did get hurt upon impacting the wall.

He thought of what he could do in this situation. He took out Gorun Nova and started chanting unrecognizable words. It was a Western spell, a spell of Minor Healing, which he healed what wounds she had that were easily small enough to be healed. As usual, his right and left eyes turned red and green respectively. She still He lifted Allison's chin with his index finger so that she would be looking at him (if her eyes were open). He looked directly at her fear-stricken face and said, "You're not alone. Me, Shadow, and even Jim will always be here when you need us, and right now I'm with you." He took her arms and put them around his neck, and then carried her by her legs so that she wouldn't fall. She was small, so he was able to carry her easily. "I'm not letting either of you get hurt again."

However, all was not well. As Gavin walked back towards the infirmary to drop Allison off, his emotions returned completely, but so did all of his senses and awareness. Vampires are very strong creatures, and Warlocks...aren't. He started to stagger as he neared the infirmary. His arms started to hurt due to having to carry both Shadow and Allison one right after the other. His entire body hurt due to the impact of Ryuu's punch. As he entered, he gently dropped Allison onto the nearest bed. After doing so, his legs lost all strength and he fell to his knees with all of his weight. He grunted in pain, and promptly lost his balance. His hands wouldn't respond, and he was unable to catch himself, thus he fell onto the hard floor face first. He was unable to move, and slowly lost consciousness.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Shadow was sitting up, sketching the rose Gavin had given her. She was singing to herself, completely lost in her own world. Her wings itched like mad, but she firmly ignored it. Her world of peace was shattered when she heard someone or something fall to the ground. What in the name of nature is going on around here? She thought to herself. She went back to her drawing, looking up when she saw the nurse jog past. Her curiosity got the best of her. She gingerly moved to the end of her bed and leaned out so she could see. "Gavin!" she said, surprised and worried. She began to try and get up. The nurse came over and gently but firmly moved Shadow back. "Let me go!" Shadow said, struggling. The nurse gave her a shot of a sedative. Shadow held onto the rose, and fought to stay awake. "He'll be alright" the nurse assured the struggling Siren. She looked at Gavin and laid her head back. She relaxed and went to sleep, while the nurse did her thing.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • (Ooc: No idea what classroom number Ryuu's in.)

Ryuu Ricardo Rojas - Classroom

Ryuu & the teacher entered a classroom as the teacher took a seat by his desk. "Take a seat, class is gonna begin in a few minutes." Ryuu took a seat & didn't make eye contact. "Please try to hold you temper in next time." Is that it? This teacher must be scared of him, or he's a quiet guy. Some lecture.

"Whatever." Ryuu answered turning his head & blowing his hair away. They shouldn't have made him mad. Ryuu didn't give a single thought how he reacted to the situation. Next time, they better watch out. Ryuu really feels like getting some blood or tomato juice. The only blood he drank was his stepfathers. His shirt still has the spilled tomato juice. Drinking can wait, so can laundry after class.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Alley feels a pleansant warmth spread over her body as Gavin casts his spell, and she looks up, surprised to see him. "Gavin?" He holds a finger under her chin, gently keeping her head in place. "You're not alone. Me, Shadow, and even Jim will always be here when you need us, and right now I'm with you." She smiles softly, wrapping her arms around him. He picks her up, surprising her, and carries her off. She nuzzles her head into his shoulder, purring softly.

She soon notices a problem. He seems to be having trouble walking, and she leans back, looking him in the eyes. "I'm fine, really, you can put me down." He actually does, putting her on a bed. "Huh? Why are we-" Gavin collapses, falling to the floor. Alley jumps down, trying to roll him over. A nurse, probably alerted by the sound of impact, rushes over and helps Alley roll him over. She then quickly stands, going over to another bed. "Gavin!" says another voice. "Let me go!" Alley recognizes Shadow, but is concerned about Gavin, cradling his head in her lap. "Why'd you have to bring me here? I was fine. Now look at you."

The nurse returns, helping Gavin into a bed. She places a hand on Alley's shoulder. "Are you alright, miss?" "Me? I'm fine. I brought Gavin here. He's really tired, probably from earlier. I'm fine, just take care of him. And Shadow. Is there anything I can do to help?"

The nurse shakes her head, gently pushing Alley out the door. "No, but they'll need to rest now. You go about your business, and let me take care of them. Move along now."

"Okay, but I'll be back later to check on them. Take care of them! They're my best friends." The door closes in Alley's face, and she scowls at it, lashing her tail in annoyance. "Fine. I'll just... go then."

Wait. Her tail? She glances back at her rump, seeing her tail protruding from her uniform. With an effort of will, she resumes her human disguise, angrily pacing down the hallway toward the dorms. "Now what? Class? How can I focus on school when my best and only friends are unconscious in the medical bay? I hope they'll be okay..."

"Gavin's just tired, and the nurse said Shadow would be fine, so I guess I shouldn't worry. But what about me? That vampire's still around, and if they're not in my next class with me, it'll just be me, Hitoshi and Jim. I really don't want to be alone with them. I didn't make a good first impression..."

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Shadow woke up, still a bit sleepy. She shook her head. She looked around for the nurse, but didn't see her. She got up carefully, her burns still tender and sore. She began to search for Gavin. She found him only a few beds down from her. She was thankful the nurse hadn't put him at the other end of the infirmary. She went to the side of his bed and looked at him. She sighed softly. "You did good, Gavin. You did good. Now just rest for a while. Cat and I'll be just fine, I promise." she said. She placed one of her unburned feathers in Gavin's hand. She smiled a little, then sang a few soft notes before returning to her own bed. She settled back into her own bed. Once again, her mind drifted to Ryuu and his attitude. He'll tell me soon enough I guess. She thought to herself.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Tyrant looked at his slightly damaged pocket watch for a few moments before turning to Sapphire. "I better get going. It's almost time for class. Thanks for the help." Tyrant said before turning around and walking away. When he thought Sapphire was out of range, Tyrant's rage started building. "Just what the hell am I thinking? I'm not like everyone else at this academy. I'm a wolf. I'm suppose to kill humans. I shouldn't try making friends around here. In my true form, it won't matter who I'm friends with. They're all potential prey to me." Tyrant said before calming down when he reached Classroom Six. "I forgot my stuff in here." Tyrant said, grabbing his things from the desk he left stained with ink. On his way out, he noticed Aya sitting alone. He walked over to her and observed what she was doing. "Hey, Aya. Sorry to interupt your drawing, but we have our next class in Classroom One, from what I heard." Tyrant said.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
    Years
  • Ayana Crest - From inside classroom number six to the corridors

The catgirl was happy with how her drawn things looked, especially the cat; she wasn't an artist but managed to put a decent amount of detail into them -- there were different floral designs on the corners of the page, while on the middle sat the feline, with its eyes appearing like they were looking into one's soul. She hoped she could draw something more, but those are all that she could draw nicely; the others, well, they're quite the opposite. Aya then thought of something else to do until she heard footsteps nearing the room. She pretended to continue with her work, to make it seem like she was busy, yet still kept an eye on the familiar figure who walked in and then got his things. When Tyrant went near her, she immediately covered her notebook with her arms and placed her head on top of them, hoping he didn't see anything. She was, after all, too shy to show her drawings.

"Hey, Aya. Sorry to interupt your drawing, but we have our next class in Classroom One, from what I heard."

One? Ashe asked in her mind. I thought he said six. Ah, well, they must change rooms every class. She let out an inaudible groan; she was relieved that she wasn't late anymore, and now she was told that they should be in a different classroom. Without lifting her head, Aya spoke, "Ah, I see." There was a hint of embarrassment there, but she tried to cover it up by sounding indifferent. "Right, I'll be there... sometime." She then removed her head and arms from the surface, immediately closed her notebook then returned it as well as the pencil into her bag, zipped it, and stood up. "Excuse me, then," she briefly said before placing her shoulder bag's strap on her right shoulder. If I say "Can this day get any worse?" something bad will probably happen, so... I wonder if anything good will happen today, she stated in her mind as she walked out of the room, obviously trying to be optimistic.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Nerina Aqua Mizutani

Nerina drank her water and walked through the halls, she heard about a fight but made sure to go the other direction. She absolutely hated fighting and wasn't going to watch it, no matter why anyone was fighting. Spotting a fountain she sat down on the edge of it looking at her reflection. She brushed her blonde hair out of her face and made sure her grey bow was straight before checking the time on her watch. Break was almost over and she was supposed to be at Classroom 1 soon. "Don't want to be late to this class" Nerina muttered to herself standing and grabbing her bag walking to the classroom.

Not caring to see if there was anyone else in the classroom she sat down at a desk in the front of the room pulling out a sketch book and continuing the work on her latest drawing.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Tyrant looked around to make sure nobody could hear him from outside before walking over to the front of the room. "Remember, I'm a wolf. I can't consult with these other Youkai up to the point of creating a friendship. I also can't reveal my Youkai form to anybody." Tyrant said before nearly slashing a wall, trying his best to control his anger before he quickly calmed down and headed towards the door. He opened the door and walked outside, heading towards Classroom One. Once he reached the door to Classroom One, he opened the door and held it open for Aya. "Wolves don't trust those outside their pack. I have to take charge as an alpha. I may have to make a new pack. A Youkai pack." Tyrant thought.

Years
  • In a quieter, secluded, less problematic room of Dorm B, a silent dripping sound could be heard. If one was the open the door, they would have been hit with a blast of the aroma of the Ocean, whether they would find that pleasant or not was to each his own. Sitting on an inflatable bed, due to the fact that he was always constantly wet, therefore he couldn't use normal beds without soaking them, sat Artemis.

His face drooped low and droplets of water seemed to snake off of the skin on his nose and onto the wooden floorboards. They stood there for a moment, like a helpless victim trying to grasp hold of any ledge that they could; before the drop of water slipped off of the wooden floorboard and through the small gap that sat between the two wooden planks.

A set of 16 tentacles stroked the floorboards and writhed around on top, embracing each other every know and again. Artemis' jaw jutted out in an inhuman way, and if he was to open his mouth he would have displayed his fine, razor sharp set of teeth, as sharp as daggers and several times more accurate.

Artemis at one point could hear some of the other new arrivals outside of his room, all in one room talking to each other. A part of Artemis longed to go and see who it was, but he knew that if he did he would have to join in with the conversation, or they would pursue the notion to get to know Artemis. Something he didn't feel like he could do and something he definitely did not want. Missing first lesson was easy as well, but it appeared that no one came for him, maybe at this school, if you didn't go to lesson no one cared, you could stay in your dorm the whole time until you could leave. '2 years, that's a long time...' Artemis thought to himself. 'I may as well get in the habit of things.'

Artemis rose slowly from the bed, his tentacles pushing him up. He looked in the nearby mirror and noticed that his hair was a mess, and he smelled like fish. The first thing Artemis did was open the nearby curtain and window. A gust of cool air floated into the room, and the stale Ocean smell wafted out of the window and dispersed with the wind. As Artemis moved his tentacles left a trail of water on the floor. He closed his eyes and snapped his fingers, and his tentacles seemed to have turned into human feet. His Jaw painfully receded and his teeth shrunk, but not completely, Artemis liked to still have some protection without changing back. His skin was paler, but a deeper colour than when he is in his original form. He didn't really like looking like this.

Taking baby steps, Artemis struggled to the door. Due to him having multiple tentacles in the place of two legs, he found it increasingly hard to balance on the two, and he slipped multiple times. However after the first minute, he began to obtain a slow rhythm and began to stumble towards the shower block. He climbed into one of the showers that were supplied and turned it on. The feel of the water was relieving and he smiled as it splashed off of his skin. 'No place like home' Artemis thought. He suddenly gained a sullen look, as he remembered the beautiful white horses of the Atlantic, or the warm temperatures of the Pacific and Mediterranean ocean. The thought were bliss but saddened him. He realised he had made a completely true statement. There was truly no place like his home.

After washing himself, Artemis stood and grabbed one of the towels that sat on the side. He lightly ran the towel over him and then walked back to his room. As he got in he grasped his door and flung it open, examining the contents. His clothes were in there, along with a toothbrush, an MP3 player and a pair of trainers. He also had a school uniform in there. Artemis clutched the uniform and looked at it, realising how much he already hated it. However, Kiba Ray had told him that he would have to wear it without choice, as they were the school rules, and he threw on the clothes. Artemis then grabbed the tiny electrical device and looked at it. It was covered in a waterproof resin, and all of the plug-in spots had a covering that you could lift up, so as water didn't get into it.
    Artemis took the earphones that had come with the MP3 and placed them in his ears at the best vantage point he could, so as he could gain maximum sound. His finger touched the pad and he scrolled around, he went to music, as he wanted to see what the MP3 had on it. He clicked it and found a few educational videos in the video section of how to behave properly in the human world and the Youkai Academy, but he didn't take the time to watch these. In the music section there were only three songs. Artemis played the first one and instantly found that he enjoyed the jingle. He stood up and began to walk to class.
    "There's a hole in your logic, you who know all the answers, whoa oh oh oh."

The song continued playing as he walked through the corridors, he walked past a fight that seemed to be occurring and past the medical ward until he reached his classroom, 6. He had had time to explore the school before the others got there, as he had been an emergency pick up the day before, which was quite useful. Resting his hands on the door, he pushed it open and went to sit on the furthest table away from the others, right in the back right corner.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Sapphire Ruby Hikari - Class 3

Sapphire entered the classroom as she saw Ryuu and Ray talking. 'Ah! Sapphire, could you lead Ryuu to the infirmary after class? i want him to apologize to a girl there, oh, and you too are going to apologize.' Mr. Hiroshi said.

'B-but i did nothing!' Sapphire defended herself. 'I know, and that's exactly the problem, you could've helped her.' Ray said to her. 'I know you didn't had a good past, and that it made you less aggresive than the avarage vampire, but sometimes you need to help out your fellow students.' Mr. Hiroshi spoke.

'...my real form can be aggresive too...' Sapphire said with a neutral face. 'But alright, i'll apologize.' Sapphire said rather coldly, her vampire side was slowly coming back, and you could see that due her crimson eyes showing up, which slowly faded away afterwards.

Sapphire sat down next to Ryuu and took her stuff.

Kiba Ray Hiroshi - Classroom 3

Ray heard what Ryuu said but ignored it. Then a beautiful black haired girl came in. 'Ah! Sapphire, could you lead Ryuu to the infirmary after class? i want him to apologize to a girl there, oh, and you too are going to apologize.' He spoke gently as he glared at Ryuu.

'B-but i did nothing!' Sapphire defended herself. 'I know, and that's exactly the problem, you could've helped her.' Ray said to her. 'I know you didn't had a good past, and that it made you less aggresive than the avarage vampire, but sometimes you need to help out your fellow students.' Ray spoke, he knew he was right, he knows everything bout every student, maybe a few things not, but he knew pretty much.

'...my real form can be aggresive too...' Sapphire said with a neutral face. 'But alright, i'll apologize.' Sapphire said rather coldly, her crimson eyes were showing up. Ray looked into them and found them beautiful.

Sapphire sat down next to the student he just had lectured, sort of, Ryuu. The bell rang and a few student took place. 'Welcome to youkai studies.' Ray said already.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Shadow laid in the bed in the infirmary, looking at the blue rose Gavin had given her. She began to reflect on just what had led her to this academy, and why she was the way she was.

~~~~~Memories~~~~~~

"Now, you must not show anyone else you're wings. They may not be as accepting of you as we are" her mother said. A young Shadow concentrated, making her wings disappear. Back then they were a dark grey color. "I don't like being different, momma. I wanna be like everyone else. I want to be pretty like you are" Shadow said. "Honey, you're the most beautiful girl in the world. You don't have to be like everyone else" her mother said, hugging her little girl. "I love you momma", she said. "I love you too, my princess" her mother said.

~~~~later~~~~~

"Do you love me?" An older Shadow asked the boy in front of her. "Of course I love you. You're the most beautiful, smart, funny, kind, loving girl in the whole village. You have the voice of an angel." he said, taking and holding her hand. She blushed, kissing him on the cheek. "Can I show you something?" she asked. "Anything." he replied. She let her wings out, and smiled. Her smile faded fast as the boy scrambled away from her. "Evil temptress!" he yelled. He pulled out something silver and rushed at her. She screamed in fear. The boy dropped like a stone, dead. She simply stood there, her tears falling freely. She turned and flew away from the village, convinced she was truly the monster he said she was.

~~~~~~Memories end~~~~~~

Shadow found herself crying and hiccuping. "So sorry. I'm so very sorry" she whispered softly. She hugged her pillow and cried into it, so her cries wouldn't disturb Gavin or the nurse. She wished her mother and father were with her, so she could have some kind of comfort. For all she knew her mother and father could be dead or had moved out of the village. Should she ever return, would she be welcomed? Or would she be shunned? Would her parents want to see her? Or would they turn their backs on their only daughter? Would they see her as their little girl all grown up? Or would they see her as a monster? Shadow didn't want to think about things like that. It made her sad, and she didn't like being sad.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • (Ooc: this questions go to the OOC thread, this is the IC thread, only posts here please, but to answer your question, the classes already had begun, but everyone had break, right now the breaks are over)

Years
  • Jim heads back to class, feeling oddly refreshed after his talk with Hitoshi. As he approaches the door, he is surprised to see another student entering. A student he didn't see in class earlier. He enters the classroom, noticing the boy head to the farthest seat from the door, way in the back.

He chuckles darkly, walking over to the boy's desk, lightly slamming one palm on it to catch the boy's attention. He leans on his palm, his wrist popping loudly, as he gives the boy a knowing grin. "I'm all for keeping to yourself, and not letting others bother you, but why so obvious about it? Sitting at the back of the class, hoping everyone gets the hint and leaves you be? Heheheh. Don't count on it. Not with classmates like ours."

Back