• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Youkai Academy (IC thread)

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Alley's ears twitch at a sound, her tail lashing in annoyance. Her claws dig into the wood of the tree as she glances around. "Now or never..." She closes her eyes, leaping off the branch. She collides with the trunk, gracefully pushing off and diving to the ground. She rolls once, landing in a crouch before running towards the school building. "How did that work?! Yay, cat skills!" She runs down the hall as fast as she can, breezing past other students, blowing up skirts and loose papers as she passes.

She skids to a stop before the door, her claws giving her more traction. She slides the door open quietly, bounding toward Gavin's bed on all fours so the Nurse doesn't see her. She leaps onto the bed, happy to see Shadow in the next bed. She leaps over the distance between them, curling up by Shadow's feet and purring. "You're okay! I was so worried about you guys!"

Years
  • Jim leans his chair back, restlessly waiting for class to begin. Shadow had showed up, said something quietly, hugged Hitoshi, then left. Jim scowls in annoyance, wondering where she was going, and where Gavin and Alley are. "The Professor's probably waiting for them to show up. Which means class is being stalled because of them. What's taking so long?" He abruptly slams his chair's legs back on the ground, slamming a fist into his desk in frustration. The desktop and his hand both crack loudly, but Jim doesn't notice either sound. He glares at the clock, then the door, then the teacher's desk. His eyes glow purple, his disguise faltering slightly as he loses control of his emotions. He glares at his desk, stopping and staring at his hand as purple energy flows through his veins, fixing the bones in his hand. "Well, how about that? That's a handy thing to know about. If only I could learn more. Oh wait, that's why I'm in a school. If it would ever start..."

Pkmn Trainer Butthead

Proto (Not the *****)
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015

Dr. Johan Karlsson

Johan waited as the students in his class settled down, and became comfortable in their surroundings. Johan then walked over to his desk, where he picked up a stack of course outlines for the class. Johan began circulating the classroom, handing out the outlines.

Spoiler:

Johan began talking while he handed out the outline.

" This is your course outline. It briefly notes what we will be studying in class and the classroom rules."

Johan then proceeded to pick up the next assignment, which like his last class was to write about your family's heritage. Johan once again circulated the class, and began doling out assignments.

" This is your first assignment. On this sheet it explains that you will write a short paragraph on your family's Youkai heritage. The paragraph doesn't have to be very long, but long enough that I get an understanding. If you do not know of your family's Youkai Heritage, or you are the only Youkai, write about how you found out you were a Youkai," Johan addressed as he handed out the assignments.

Johan went back to his desk and sat down in his chair.

" Class, you may begin working, If you did not bring supplies, talk to me and I can lend you a pen," Johan voiced to the class.

Johan took out some of the marking he was doing last class and continued. Just as he started, he heard on the intercom,

" Dr. Karlsson, to the counsellor's office, Dr. Karlsson to the counsellor's office thank you."

Johan closed up his markbook and began to leave the classroom. Before he did, he addressed the class,

" Class, you are free to work on the assignment I gave you for the rest of class. Do not hand it in until I return."

Johan left the class, and headed up through the hallways and into the Counsellor's Office. Inside the office stood the Counsellor and the Vice-Principal.

" So Johan, we heard you had an outburst in your first class today, the VP reported.

Johan nodded, his brow and palms began to feel sweaty.

" I'm just letting you know that that kind of behaviour is not tolerated from our staff. One more outbreak like that and you may be out of a job," the VP added.

Johan bowed to the VP, as a symbol of respect.

" Is..Is there anything else you need from me," Johan asked hesitantly.

" No, you may return to your teaching," the VP instructed. Johan left the office, and breathed heavily. Johan rushed back to his class, and realized he was gone for maybe five minutes. Once Johan returned, he saw the class working. Still feeling sweaty, Johan sat down, and continued to mark.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Tyrant read through the outline, completely unimpressed by the fact most of the outline involved human history. "Why the hell would I need to know about humans and their pathetic history? I'm a wolf. I should be focused on far more vital things than history." Tyrant thought while getting a pen out and starting the assignment. "For most of my life, I was just a pack wolf. No Youkai. Just a wolf. As far as I knew back in the day, I'd live my days with my pack without any worries. But...that one faithful day is the one that brought my normal life as a pack wolf to a screeching halt. The day those damn witches stole me away from my pack and-" Tyrant wrote until the anger of re-writing every part of his life that was destroyed by witches that he accidently clawed his paper and his desk in one slash. He stood up and growled slightly in anger before realising he just revealed what he was in the matter of moments. Tyrant took his paper and put it on the teacher's desk. "Excuse me, Doctor Karrison." Tyrant simply said before storming out of the classroom in a hurry. "What have I done? I lost control back there just because of my past. What is wrong with me?" Tyrant said, nearly slashing a wall in rage.

Back