• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
  • Ahahaha wait a moment... Ryuu isn't running around naked, is (s)he?

I'll post soon... just been busy. And snowed in.

Haha I think I described that he was wearing a woman's uniform xD

Gimmepie- SylveonStar left the hospital not long ago, I think she's still trying to heal. It might be better to resume without her until she's back.

Fairytale1515

Go To Sleep~
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Thankyou! :) Is there anything I should perhaps be informed about before I make a post or anything?

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Yes! Even though your character is a male, he's a female in this IC day c: Someone put a curse/spell on the whole academy. It's gonna be lots of fun~ Even the homeroom teacher who was a male is now a female xD

Fairytale1515

Go To Sleep~
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Ahahaha, that's interesting! I love it! First day in the Academy and Nico's a girl. Hmm. xD

Thanks, I'll make my post probably on the weekend. :3

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Guys, ShinyDiamond will be posting instead of me because I've been banned from using any computer and can't post otherwise. I'll be posting as Nami and the commandeer so everyone who hasn't gotten into class yes, please do so the next Ryuu(sa) post can be posted.

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
  • Despite busy schedules and conflicting time zones, we finally managed to finish the JP! Sorry for the wait. I should have my next post up soon.

@PinkSapphire: So fem-Ryuu is Ryuusa? That name sounds strangely familiar... Welp, time to start worrying about the masculinity of a certain character I know!

Also: So many new people! Woo!

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    working on my post now :) lets just say it'll take a little convincing for Cheryll to talk at first

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • I'm back guys! My internet connection has been recovered and hopefully will my activity too (considering I have a fulltime job now).

I'll get a post or two up soon.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • ts6W3mN.png

I need to get another 銀ヤミ post up, since it's been a while... I need to work on posting.

I already have a character for the sequel, since it shouldn't be tooooooo far off for now, because it was rejected elsewhere.

llqmriK.png

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • ts6W3mN.png

I need to get another 銀ヤミ post up, since it's been a while... I need to work on posting.

I already have a character for the sequel, since it shouldn't be tooooooo far off for now, because it was rejected elsewhere.

llqmriK.png

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • ts6W3mN.png

llqmriK.png

Yo! Dusk! Where'd you get those images? I'd sure love to try them out~

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Guys, since my new fulltime job is rather busy and using me as a slave...

I assigned ShinyDiamond as the new temporal Co-GM of Youkai Academy until my boss decides I don't have to work 7 days a week =.=

With that said, I'm gonna post now.

Back