• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You'll be screaming LOVE~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Because that's totally the right lyrics and the Internet lies. Anyway!

Have you ever screamed something strange? Have you witnessed someone screaming anything strange? Where and when did this happen, and what was actually screamed? :D

Years
  • Once, when walking towards home through a patch of woods, I thought I was alone. Then, thinking no-one would hear me, I yelled "I'm the master of the universe!" But then I turned back, and saw that someone from my school was also walking home through the same patch of woods!! :O Then my face turned red and I tried to walk as fast as I could to get home. XD;

Sotto Voce

woohoo!!
    Years
  • It was a hot summer day and we got out of school early (end of the year approaching obviously) so my boyfriend (now ex) and a couple of my friends and I decided to go out to eat at Gordy's. We were eating outside and a truck pulled in. I thought it was parents and I thought it was kind of funny so I yelled "STALKER" and they rolled down their window.

I yelled "STALKER" again.

They looked in confusion, the people in the car....

And they were total strangers and they knew I was yelling at them now.

People at the other tables around us were looking at me funny now and my friends were laughing HYSTERICALLY. I laughed so hard in embarassment--and at the hilarity of it--that I cried.

Since then I have never lived it down. They give me crap about it all the time. We'll pass each other in the halls at school or when we happen to bump into each other somewhere and they always yell "stalker" at me. xD

Sorry for the double-post--this one will be shorter anyway. D:

There was another time I was at work (I work at a gas station alone, weekend nights) and I was stocking and talking to myself (loudly) about bacon (or something) and a customer walked up to me and I didn't hear him come in. He probably thought there was something wrong with me...

I was pretty startled and very embarassed... XD

Last edited:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I remember two times. Once, I was in the middle of the town, in summer so obviously it was busy. I thought I saw someone I really hated, so from where I was, I shouted 'Penisbrain!'. When he turned around I saw it wasn't who I thought it was. I was so embarresed, and my friends just burst out laughing. The other time, (same period) my friend thought he saw a an ice-cream cone shaped ship, and he shouted out 'ice-cream willy!'. I have no idea why, but it was so funny. I was laughing all day that day.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • yes... it was kind of a comeback at some boy on my bus this only happened yesterday but it shut him up defiently I shouted " Oh, shut up Aaron! you got a PC Fetish!!" yeah well PC means something rude at our school >.> which I don't think I should mention on here and I said this as I was going down the stairs of a double decker Arriva 542 bus at around 4pm yesterday, I think this is kind of the strangest thing I've shouted.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • I don't know if this counts, but to win in Scategories I screamed "Holy (I think we all know what word I used)!" I've also yell random things at lunch, just to mess with the deans and underclassmen.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Unusual? Hmm, I gotta think for that...

I do remember one thing that happened about 2 years ago. It's a bit hazy, but if I remember right, I just blurted out out of no where in the middle of the English class "Mohan, you gotta fetish?" DO NOT ASK WHY.

Haha, but mostly, I yell things out like "WTF (the actual words)", or "female dog (the bad word". Yup, I tend to curse a lot. Really bad habit. >_>

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    I've had many urges to scream something random in public, but I never have. My friends, however...

One of my friends randomly yelled out, "ZOMG," in public. She didn't say, "zee-oh-em-gee," though. She actually said it like it was one word, something like "zaw-mmmgg." Nobody else got the joke.

Another one of my friends likes to shout out, "HUGS!" randomly, or random swear words, depending on his mood.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Well, I screamed love in the shower since you told me to, but otherwise I don't remember screaming anything that was as embarrassing.
    Boring old me :(

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
    Years
  • You know, I like to shout some weird stuff (mostly offensive/funny) to other people...
    Example:
    I have a friend in my class who's really fat in my class... (134 pounds) but he's one of my best friends so I shoutes in middle of the class: (Insert your friend's name here) Is a meatball! and every laugh, but I didn't know where did that came from XD

Jesh

M E M O R I E S
    Years
  • Well, me and my brother play the penis game C:

You go progressively louder :3

Fun in shopping centers :P

Years
  • I don't scream things, but my first day of college orientation a girl in the crowd yelled out "Lesbians are among us!"

We ended up becoming friends.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • Well, I usually keep my outbursts to myself. I do get irrated when people run around, scream something, usually 'RAWR' and then start saying 'Oh I'm so random and weird'
    All the girls who think they're something new and unique do it. They don't realise how typical it makes them.

But, when I'm with WASS (WeAreSoStartled, my friends) I sometimes just yell 'NOT ON MY WATCH' in a deep, heroic voice, because it makes my sister laugh. I also can make this strange screaming noise, which I do to make her laugh, too.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • Durring the boys soccer game, I shouted "I LOVE YOU KELSY!" And my friend Austin turned around XD So did half the soccer team...(PS. Kelsy is an inside thing)

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    One time, just some weeks ago, I slipped on the ice in the stairs and fell down, and my body collided with a brick wall, then I fell down on my head, and I screamed "OMG THAT Hurt just a little....". We all laughed.
    XD

Another time for no real reason in Science class, we were talking about fruits and such, and I just blurted "Planet of the grapes!".
    XD

Back