• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Youngster Archie and the shiny ?????

Duke R

Member #1950
    Years
    Hey, I don't know if I'm say a thing that everyone already knows but a few time ago (months), I find out this info. Well, it's one more of my glitches, but this one rocks: Use the AR code 02031CF0:0A19 in your FireRed/LeafGreen game, walk into somewhere and... well, do it for yourself.

Dark Gogeta

GRRR! Scary! XD
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jan 20, 2005
    That is soooo wierd...Aqua Leader? Why is that in the game??? How did you figure that out????

Duke R

Member #1950
    Years
    I found out that you could find any locations using 02031CF0: and four digits, so after some months I discovered this one.

Dark Gogeta

GRRR! Scary! XD
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jan 20, 2005
    Can you plz tell me some other ones? I really like those kinda codes that take you places..like the island with deoxys.

Edit: I found one! 02031CF0:0B19 brings you to the pokemon mart on island 7

Edit2: 02031CF0:0E08 brings you to the Celadon Dept Store

Last edited:

Shion

Uso da!!!
    Years
    Wait, Nintendo is running out of names.

They give the name Archie to the Team Aqua leader, now they give it to a youngster?
    o_0

Duke R

Member #1950
    Years
    No, the glitch icon is a Youngster, but when you battle him, its an Archie sprite with a japanese name which I couldn't read.

Back