• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your 3DS is different from mines!

Years
    I only decided to get my 3DS when there was a special offer and I didn't expect to get it any cheaper. I liked both Aqua Blue and Flame Red but only the former was available in the store at that time so that's what I went with. The X/Y models weren't released when I got my 3DS but I would have probably considered getting one if they had been.

Years
    I had a blue Game Boy Color and a blue GBA SP, so I felt it was only fitting to pick out a blue 3DS XL when I was buying it. I had to go to two stores to actually find one (the first only had red XLs and a few assorted 3DSes), but I guess I would've been okay with a red one if there weren't any blue ones available.

Lucky1Yena

Just some guy
    Years
    My 3DS is in a white kind of coloring. Exactly like this one here.

WARNING: LARGE IMAGE AHEAD
    Spoiler:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I bought a red and black 3DS. I really wanted the gold LoZ one, but they weren't being sold in my country. :(

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    I have the blue 3DS XL. I got it before the Pokémon versions were out. :(

The new Trozei ones are wonderful! I also like the Pikachu one and the A Link Between Worlds one. Most of the special edition ones are great.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    Mine is the pastel pink/ white 3DS XL. I used to have a bunch of stickers on it, but I took them off because I want to put something cuter on it. . . Just not sure yet. . . There's also a wrist strap and a black cat charm. The wrist strap has been on every DS I've had since the DS Lite, and the kitty charm just because I love cats =w=

Years
    I originally had the Aqua Blue one when they first came out, but I traded it in a few months later because there wasn't many games available yet and I wanted to avoid the huge decrease in value.

I then bought a Pikachu edition 3DS XL last year in preparation for Pokemon X. It was the same price as the other XLs so I went for it even though I have no real liking of Pikachu.

Years
    I have the red 3DS. It has many scratches and I took off that thing from the Circle Pad (I was surprised that it was black), making it mine.

Blu·Ray

Manta Ray Pokémon
    Years
    I've got the Ocarina of Time 3ds, and I still catch myself staring at it's beauty for a minute or so before actually opening it to turn it on ♥ This 3ds really Hyrules!

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I have a Aqua Blue launch day 3DS. Working well after over 3 years of use.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    I just got myself the special edition Year of Luigi Dream Team XL yesterday. Got it since its just $10 more than a normal 3DS XL here, not to mention it comes with the Mario & Luigi: Dream Team game as well!

Back