• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your Amazing GTS Trades

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    wat are u guys' best GTS trades? i traded a leafeon for a LV 100 channel jirachi.

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    There was a guy a while ago from Japan that gave out ALL of the Saikyou events, Yukari Mews, and Mack Pikachus for Magikarp any. And they were all given out at the time the event was happening. The guy didn't clone them cause I got a few with different natures and i've checked them all out and they're all LEGIT.

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    I once traded a shiny draginite for a lvl 100 magikarp arn't I good-LOL

Really I haven't made any good GTS trades

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    a legit (cause it was from hoenn) shiney mew for a palkia and now i have a shiney mew

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    Is said Mew Japanese? Because the Old Sea Map was never given out other than in Japan.

I got a Modest Shiny Kyogre that is now EV trained. There are others that I have, but I can't think of them off the top of my head right now.

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    yes, said mew is japanese.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Traded about 20 Chimchars and got back 20 Mesprits in return on the GTS. Always worked. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I got a barely-touced Palkia for a (...I think it was) Gible once. Lately, though, my focus has been on the greatest trades of all: Trading away Bidoof for....

OTHER BIDOOF!!!!!!! Easiest way to get a bunch of locations registered on the globe outside.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    One Day Some Idiot Must Have Been Online On The GTS.

I Put Up My Level 49 Ampharos For A Level 50 And Up Charizard And I Got A Level 100 Shiny Charizard...

He's Legit Too!

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Let's see...
    When I was trying to find the Deoxys I wanted, I got one off the GTS for one of my extra shinies, so that was a pretty good deal for me. Then I just kept switching the Deoxys I would get for another if it wasn't the nature I wanted.
    When I finally got the timid Deoxys I was looking for, and once I had gone through the tedious task of getting rid of all its EVs (it was at level 76 or so when I got it), I was pleased to find that it not only had a good nature, but most of its IVs were in or around the 20s range. =] I was quite happy. Definitely my best GTS grab, and currently my best pokemon, too.

Oh, and my little sister scored recently too-- she found a shiny Gastly that was up for trade in return for a Flaffy. I thought she wouldn't be able to make it, what with having to transfer the thing from her old games, but she did.

BattleBeastEXP

Competitive Double Battler
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    I once traded a lv64 Infernape (Terrible Nature and IV's) for a shiny Bronzong (Sassy, great IV's and UT), so I checked to make sure it was legit, and from what I could I tell, it looked perfectly legit!

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I had traded a Relaxed Monferno and had received a Rash Yanma with Perfect Sp.Atk IV and 25 Speed IV, untouched w/ Speed Boost

Wormow

Worminister
    Years
    Someone offered on GTS once a Kite Riolu for a Magikarp Lv 9 and under. Of course, I went straight to fishing with my rod and got the Riolu.

That's my best trade, so far.

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    I always try to make bad trades. My thinking is that if everyone wants something better than what they have, I might as well give it to them.
    Traded a UT manaphy (cloned, of course) for a male combee. Gotta clone Manaphy again, but hey, I've got a combee

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I don't remember the pokemon I was trading, but I got a Lv.100 shiny qwilfish back!!! its not hack either. :]

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2008
    Plenty of Dialgas and Palkias, but my biggest prize was a Japanese Hoennese Shiny Mew at level 30.

Back