• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Bag

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Are there any specific items that you find you always carry in your bag, or do you find most items a waste of space and carry as little around with you as possible?

For me, especially before I go to fight a leader or the Elite Four I always make sure I have the following in my bag:
    x5 Full Restores
    x5 Max Revives
    x10 Full Heals
    x10 Hyper Potions

Or something along those lines. I'm a firm believer in always being prepared with a lot of healing items, so i've always got potions etc on me ^^

Obv on RBY with limited space I carried a few key items (A rod and my bike for example), plentiful potions and a handful of Pokéballs just in case.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Um... on each generation its different for me... but the consistent item is Ultra balls... never know when something you want is going to pop up =P

Years
    TM's I always will keep no matter what. Pokeballs aren't really that important to me later in the game, because I normally have all or near all of my pokemon somewhere between the first 3 gyms. But, normally if I have no need for the item (x defends, nuggets etc.) I'll just sell the item and make a few bucks. But the items that are always helpful to me are: some kind of potion/full restore, full heal, and some sort of repel.

Last edited:

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
    Years
    I am a hoarder when it comes to items. I will keep just about anything in my bag as long as I have room. I am also someone who constantly forgets to buy items, and my Pearl reflects that. I usually have many, many, many, thousands of Pokédollars when I actually remember to buy items.

Ayselipera

I usually only carry Tms and Ultra balls.

I don't like all the other junk.

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    On RBY i honestly don't remember i was so young, but nowadays with diamond i always have rare candies/pp maxes/tms i need for finishing a poke after i ev it/get it in a trade.

zZRaoto

rawr?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2010
    Hmm.

-Collection of TMs.
    -(2)x99 Potions (Or Super Potions if I have the money.)
    -x99 Full Restores (Or x50 if I can't afford x99.)
    -(5)x99 Poke'balls (I like how "classic" they feel. So I try to catch most of my Pokemon with them and my favorite Pokemon with the ball I get for buying x99 at a time.)
    -x99 Full Heal

This is after I get a decent amount of money. Before I can afford it I normally just carry around Poke'balls and TMs.....

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I carry ultraballs, Hyper potions and Revives always with me. Although my bag gets full of items that are a waste to me I never forget to keep these things with me. XD

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    For all of the generations of Pokemon, I must have at least 10 Ultra Balls and 10 Full Restores because, you never know if your Pokemon will get down to low health and a rare Pokemon may appear =]

:t354:TG

Back