• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your best friend is possessed.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
  • Your best friend has been possessed and is now trying to kill you. Do you fight back, run away, or something else?

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I would run away and hide because they would be stronger than I am, if they are possessed and I wouldn't be able to fight back.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Eh if they can't be fixed then yeah I'd just get away from them. No real point on fighting back if they won't un-posses or however you'd say it lol

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Sacrifice a lamb to the gods, which will allow him to regain control of his body!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Oh hail naw, I'm outta there. Both my best friends are bigger and stronger than me. I could attempt to seduce them into not killing me maybe?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Heh, I guess I would run away and find a way to break em free. xD

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I can fight back. Maybe knock them out, but not kill them. (Though seriously--possessed?)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Run or try to avoid them. If worse comes to worse, maybe smack them around a bit, but not hurt them seriously.

Years
  • oh god, my roommate would not shut up when I was trying to answer this.

I'd run away, because they'd be able to kill me pretty easily. :( I'm small and not very strong, and don't know how to defend myself.

If possible, I'd go find a way to break them free of their possession. I don't know how I'd do this, but I'd find a way! Hopefully... Probably not. But I'd try!

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    kill him, i'm not going to waste my time trying to keep them contained and cared for while i look for some obscure way to free them from said possession and i'd hope they have the common curtsey to do the same to me if our roles were switched.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I'd try to fight back, because if you could get them unconscious then you could drag them to someone who could help - unless that lamb sacrifice would really work, in which case all you need is a quick trip to the supermarket.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Unarmed all around? I'd take 'em, try to render them unconscious, tie them up with something and then get whatever help a person could when they say that their friend is possessed. :P

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • get a gun....

and shoot them in the toes then whack them in the temple. then i would hang them upsidedown while i sacrifice a lamb and do dances around the place i killed it after using it's blood for facepaint and then do those ancient songs.

then we'd go to the movies or something.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • ...Well, I wouldn't be his best friend anymore. I'll say that much...

Or I'll just pretend to be possessed too and see if he gets scared...

Years
  • Whack'em a few times and tell them to snap out of it.

If they didn't, I'd punch'em in the stomach, and lock'em in the bathroom.

That'll show the idiot not to get possessed again...but knowing him, he'd do it to scare me...

Back