• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your Biggest LOL Moment in... HGSS

Years
  • Like people have said before, the level 65 Magikarp is plain laughable. I have a picture of it, even.

Your Biggest LOL Moment in... HGSS

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    Like people have said before, the level 65 Magikarp is plain laughable. I have a picture of it, even.

That thing has a heart. Went 45 levels deciding to stay a Magikarp.
    Pure dedication.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen today
    I was confused by an ice type (I can't remember which one), I hurt myself from it then the next turn the ice type froze me! when I was going to attack after he froze me (I was using my Snorelax, it's slow give me a break :P), I thawed out and my confusion was gone!

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Like people have said before, the level 65 Magikarp is plain laughable. I have a picture of it, even.

How's a lv. 99 magikarp for you? Get Platinum, a Super Rod, a ton of PokeBalls, a Scizor at lv. 100 with max IV and EV in Attack with False Swipe (and a Oran Berry) and just catch one. It takes hours, but it's worth it to get a laugh...

...I want that Magikarp.

Years
  • I know about the "hidden ruler of the Resort Area" but that an actual trainer would have one is different.

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
  • I haven't played this yet but I heard that Koga spins out of control and disappears in the end credits. Is that true?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Getting a shiny Hoothoot from a trade.

ILU FOR THAT, Saber 8D In a friend/Estranged Sister sort of way XD

Oh, and being able to KO my rival's Meganium with my Feraligatr and her Ice Fang :3

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I haven't played this yet but I heard that Koga spins out of control and disappears in the end credits. Is that true?

Only 1 thing in the world knows... YOUTUBE!!!

No, seriously, yeah. Youtube.

Also, when I look gym leaders up, waste hours catching and training pokemon to the levels (or use PokeSAV and put the pokemon so deep in the storage that I'll never look at it again) and using them against the leaders. DPP didn't get that LOL, though.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • The biggest LOL I had was when Whitney was explaining the Pokethlon to you and giving you a shirt. You won't get it unless you're Japanese.
    "Are you a M or S?"

lol, sometimes I'm not sure where GameFreak's heading.
    But that's a good thing.

HeartGold95

HeartGoldFTW!
    Years
  • My funniest LOL was when I caught Raikou the first try!!!!!!!!
    With an Ultra ball and no CHEATS!!!! =] its on you tube btw!Heartgold95

Years
  • My biggest LOL was when I beat the elite four after forgetting to heal my pokemon before taking them on. and i only had 6 revives and 2 hyper potions lol. with a team of roughly lv 40s and a lv 50 typhlosion

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
  • when i was young, i thought magikcarp couldn't evolve into anything good and was wondering where to find the powerful gyarados.

When I was in the pokemon league, fighting with Lance, all my pokemon were fainted and my Red Gyarados (lv 33) was the only one left. His last pokemon was a confused dragonite, after doing "outrage". His dragonite attacked himself and I finished him with waterfall (I used my guarados as an HM Slave).

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • When my Zubat got a Critic Leech Life on Falkenr's Pidgeotto . Zubat only had 3 HP left . And I was like " LuLz I did that ? " =D ;) :) :D .
    But now I restarted my ROMed HG and that deleted....

Back