• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your Biggest shiny hunt fail?

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2018
    What was your biggest shiny fail untill now?
    Mine happaned just today...
    I just finished getting a shiny Beldum today (after 450 eggs hatched) so i normaly saved because it took so long, so i went shiny hunting with sweet scent for fun and my first encaunter was a shiny burmy, i captured it and without saving i went to the next destination to try my luck after a few hours i got finally my second shiny encaunter a shiny seedot, captured it as well, since it took me quite long to get that shiny seedot i used the sweet scent twice for fun to see if anything is going to show up, i got lucky a shiny swablu showed up, i couldnt belive how lucky i was so i took my 3ds in my hands and i accidently pushed the power button and now poof all 3 are gone
    i just feelt like crying for my stupidity :(

did you have any ridicioulus fails post it here lets see if anyone can top this (well legendaries are probably gonna top that)

AleXShi1

Keep it real
    Years
  • 450~ dex nav encounters straight to find a shiny eevee and i kill it by missing the false swipe button and using dragon pulse :(
    Also maybe 4 hours reseting for a shiny charmander in FR and i find it and reset
    Maybe my +10k resets for a shiny ho-oh in HG that ive been doing since june also fit this category, one day i'll find it

Back