• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your biggest wish?

Garde

Fallen Angel
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2015
    My biggest wish is just for my loved ones to live a long and healthy life. I hate to see my friends and family sick or hurt.

FroggyKisses

{♥}
    Years
    My biggest wish would be having fortune in the future so that I can support my family as what their have been doing today, I'd like to return them what they gave me. Also, to achieve my dreams successfully. <33;

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    My biggest wish would to be to just live a life filled with joy and happiness, I don't mind whether I don't find my significant other, that would just be a bonus. All I want is to be happy and all my loved ones to be happy and to have a wonderful time.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I wish i was who I used to be fore I had some bad things happen to me that pretty much made me cautious, worry, make me moody a lot, over react, I just want to be who I was so I can get girl I'm in love with back.

Back