• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your birthday determines your Monotype

soulzzii

We don't wanna watch the news, we just read statem
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2023
    looks like im fire with 2 pokemon.
    i will either go with CInderace and Flareon or Cinderace and Volcarona.

Years
    I get the fighting type.
    Interesting because I love fighting games and fighting type pokemon like Breloom, Gallade, Hawlucha, and Blaziken.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2023
    I get 3 fairy type Pokemon. I will choose Alolan Ninetales, Galarian Rapidash and Togekiss.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    4 Water Pokemon.

For once I don't feel screwed by a "Your Birthdate x" post. Only thing that makes is hard is limiting my choices to 4 Pokemon XD

Years
    • Age 19
    • she
    • SC
    • Seen Feb 2, 2023
    five psychics.
    uh.
    reuniclus, delphox, raichu, meowstic and malamar.... if i can use mythics i'll replace malamar with jirachi

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2023
    I get 6 Psychic type Pokemon. I'll choose Musharna (was my MVP tank in a previous run), Gardevoir, Latias, Galar Rapidash, Galar Slowbro, and Alolan Raichu.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen May 23, 2024
    My birthday is December the 9th, therefore my corresponding type is fighting.

My team would consist of: Blaziken, Lucario, Mienshao, Gallade, and Mega Lopunny!

dewitlykefire

Dew It Lyke Me
    Years
    Dragon-type, which will always suit me because I always thought Dragon-type Pokemon was amazing and when they finally made a Dragon-type variant for Charizard, I was amazed.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
    Ah! This is fun! Let's see…

Aw yisssssss, Steel Type and with the ability to choose three Pokémon. Alright:

Bisharp, Steelix, and Metagross. Love it.

ShadowLugia111

Birb Obsessed
    Years
    6 Pokemon Grass team

Hm... I think I would pick Decidueye, Celebi, Torterra, Breloom, Abomasnow, and Mega Sceptile if I can Mega Evolve. If not, then Alolan Exeggutor.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I got 5 grass types. :) Can they all just be Cherrim??

I guess more seriously: Cherrim, Hoppip, Bounsweet, Whimsicott, Smoliv

Back