• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your captain is here.

Years
    Hi Levi, you're welcome to pc. It would be nice if you could tell us something more about yourself. By the way I am always ready to make new friends and please pm or vm me if you want any help or for general chat. This is a huge community. You'll surely enjoy yourself

Awww yes. Levi's by far the best character from AoT, good choice. :D;; Welcome, Captain! If you're looking for an adventure PC should bring that since we're very active with a lot to do. ;p Stick around and please don't hesitate to ask if you need anything at all. I'm always down to chat about AoT if you'd like (or whatever other anime.. haha).

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Awhhh I love AoT. Such a great anime! Levi is basked in awesomeneeees. Anywho, welcome! Maybe you'd like the anime & manga board, hmm? We also have many other boards to choose from, so don't be shy and pick your favourites from the bunch! And I hope to see you soon; I'm happy to help you anytime you need me around the forums~!

Back