• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Current Ctrl-V!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shot571

"Ima gonna getcha"
    ...54 translations later we get:
    "Institute of the Arab world."

umm from a different thread.

Years
  • 30年来のオフコースファンです。
    当時は正直、この曲の良さが分かりませんでした。何故この曲をさよならの次に出すのだろ うとさえ思いました。
    しかし親となった今、あらためてこの曲を聞くと実に深い曲だということに気付きました。
    映像もとても いいです。
    ありがとうございました。
    Curiosity kills the cat.

[jq]Ishida, Akira[/jq]
    I was looking up some info about him on MAL.

Years
  • [jq]here are so many "places" in the FireRed ROM you can put Pokemon data in (386 + 25 additional, iirc). Y/A tries to fill in as many of these places as possible.
    Also, different Touhoumon are much more easily accessible in A/Y than in the official in my experience.[/jq]

Deleting and reposting a post I made on an imageboard. The way 4chan type imageboards work with me, I can't copy my whole post without weird spaces being added.

So, yeah. Someone asked what exactly the Aqua+Yui of Touhoumon version's description meant.

Last edited:

Unionhack

Yes Indeed
    Years
  • glaceon #435

I was trying to recall what number Glaceon was by searching. My guess was 435, and I copied it for some reason.

Theodore Bruno

ADORABLOODTHIRSTY
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    aRE YOU READY TO BE TROLLLLLED, wITHIN AN INCH OF YOUR
    MISERABLE HUMAN CORTEX,

Wonder if anyone here will know what it's from?

Years
  • aRE YOU READY TO BE TROLLLLLED, wITHIN AN INCH OF YOUR
    MISERABLE HUMAN CORTEX,

Wonder if anyone here will know what it's from?

SICK FIRES BRO

[jq]== Possible Origin ==

Would this bit of mine be appropriate to add to fun facts? It could probably use some editting. I tend to be guilty of run-on sentences. And it's really really long (although still not as long as everything I found regarding Yukari and Maribel) ~Tiamat

*The C64 version of the Album, "Dolls in Pseudo Paradise" depicts the murder of 7 of the 8 honest men who had come to Gensokyo by the only woman (a blonde woman) of the 8 honest men, after that blonde woman had stopped being human from hanging herself, that the "shrine maiden" (who officially is "probably Reimu", according to ZUN in the e-mails from ZUN's section of this wiki) thinks she saw before but can't remember. The blonde woman killed them because she wanted them to go back to the days when they were thieves and had fun. The popular version of the album reveals that this blonde human may have reincarnated into a younger human since then. Both show that she came from a western house in the forest (presumably the Forest of Magic). Could this be Alice's origins? For the part where she hanged herself (twice, actually), Alice kind of looks like a doll, herself, according to Perfect Memento, yet her spell cards include hanged hourai dolls. For the part where she lost her humanity, Perfect Memento states Alice is a youkai who once was human (it also states she became a youkai through training, but Akyu could be mistaken. Alernatively, it could be her training that allowed her to become a youkai instead of simply die after she hanged herself). For the murderer personality within her, Alice was caught by Aya possibly attempting to murder someone via a long distance spell which involved nailing your straw effigy to a tree (which is the same way the most wary of the 8 honest men was murdered) and had a particularly terrifying expression as she did it. The blonde woman and the most cowardly of the 8 honest men are one and the same (it is the coward who is the final one in the end, and that lost her humanity), and Alice is officially acknowledged to be a coward at heart. Before hanging herself a second time, the coward thinks back and the whole murder feels like a dream, and Bohemian Archive (Eirin's article) reveals that Alice is taking a medicine from Eirin to soothe her dreams. The murderer only wanted the 8 honest men to go back to their fun thieving days, and Alice appears to have a particular attachment to a to a certain thief (Marisa). Finally, Reimu to this day has trouble remembering who Alice is despite meeting Alice before, which is the same thing that happened when the "shrine maiden" saw the blonde woman of the 8 honest men at the end of the story. That and the album is named "Dolls in Pseudo Paradise" (the paradise is revealed to be Gensokyo at the end). The only woman of the 8 honest men is seen heading towards the exit to paradise (Gensokyo), but that could be a reference to Alice going to Makai before returning to Gensokyo again. Alice Margatroid's last name is also a reference to a character from a murder mystery, which is what the story of the 8 honest men is about. Long story short, the story of Dolls in Pseudo Paradise (of a girl who came to Gensokyo with 7 other men, lost her humanity, and killed them all while in a state of subconscious because she missed the old days when they were thieves) could actually be Alice's origins.

::That's a pretty huge text wall you got there. As informative as it is, unfortunately, it's not very widespread and would probably be too verbose for most people.
    ::However, I found this long unused [[Contemplations]] page. It doesn't get much attention right now, but it would be the most appropriate place to dump all those plausible theories of yours. ~~~~[/jq]

Response on a wiki talk page. Final response is different. Had to copy and paste it to move it to the bottom of the page for chronological consistency.

Theodore Bruno

ADORABLOODTHIRSTY
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    SICK FIRES BRO
    Spoiler:

NOPE!!! said:
    Always wanted to play them, never have.. =( Hoping for a PSN release sometime soon.
    Doing some ultra swell multi-quoting on another forum. (It's my talent.)

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    https://boards.4chan.org/u/res/875733#876622
    ^ Voting for this thread on /u/ to be archived.
    ETA: Hoooo, my bad. Actually, I copied the url of that page and closed that tab before leaving my computer, so that passerbys wouldn't see NSFW images on my screen.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • "Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Spongebob Squarepants! Who died in the oil spill because of BP? Spongebob Squarepants!" :D

Aha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back