• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your current Ctrl + V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Four Grimsley

flipping the coin of fate
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2015
The Pokemon anime needs a sense of unpredictability. For a very long time now I've felt that the anime has used the same handful of minor plots in episodes just with a different character (who's just as banal) and different Pokemon.

What also would make the anime so much better would be better battling scenes. I want to see some action, much like Paul vs Ash. I don't want to see some choppy, short battle that is filled with more talk that actual action.

(just a post I c&p'd because my internet is being silly)

UniVolt

All about attack
Years
Out here in the fields
I fight for my meals
I get my back into my living
I don't need to fight
To prove I'm right
I don't need to be forgiven

This was mines.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
"Joey Fatone from NSync is in a Bosley Hair Treatment commercial. Let it sink in how old NSync are getting. "

This was my facebook status recently and I just decided to comp/paste it to twitter and tumblr since it's easier. And it's true too. I saw the commercial with my eyes.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
^ Some thread about how indie games suck which I wouldn't agree with.

January: 1
February: 25
March: 1
April: 4
May: 8
June: 47
July: 22
August: 1
September: 46
October: 1
November: 0
December: 14

This was for birthday game.

Years
0um55Xa.jpg

Editing my signature for another forum, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back