• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your current Ctrl + V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Go Back The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > Forum Games > Post your welcome message

Oh! I was copying the accented 'e' from the navigation part of the forum haha

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    <table width="1100" style=" padding: 8px;"><br /><tr><br /><td width="180" align="left"><B>Green Oak</b></td><br /><td width="180" align="center"><user name="almostbetter"></td><br /><td width="180" align="center"><i>Mira</i></td><br /><td width="180" align="center">n/a<br /></td><br /></tr><br /></table>

this code had random <br /> for some reason and make things more difficult than it should have hhh

Years
  • 0172 814***3
    Sorry i added some stars :D my mobile number because i reinstalled whats app and i cant remember my own number :(

Lucky1Yena

Just some guy
    Years
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D7jLO_eHg4

I was sharing a video online. That's all. [warning: profanity]

---
    Go Back The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > Forum Games > Post your welcome message

Oh! I was copying the accented 'e' from the navigation part of the forum haha

If you want the accented 'e', simply hold ctrl and alt, then press E. you get 'é' in return [at least on the keyboards over here].

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Code:
    // Null-cancelling movement script
    // (prevents you from pressing two opposing directions, which causes you to stop moving)

bind w +mfwd
    bind s +mback
    bind a +mleft
    bind d +mright

alias +mfwd "-back;+forward;alias checkfwd +forward"
    alias +mback "-forward;+back;alias checkback +back"
    alias +mleft "-moveright;+moveleft;alias checkleft +moveleft"
    alias +mright "-moveleft;+moveright;alias checkright +moveright"
    alias -mfwd "-forward;checkback;alias checkfwd none"
    alias -mback "-back;checkfwd;alias checkback none"
    alias -mleft "-moveleft;checkright;alias checkleft none"
    alias -mright "-moveright;checkleft;alias checkright none"
    alias checkfwd none
    alias checkback none
    alias checkleft none
    alias checkright none
    alias none ""

null cancelling movement script for TF2 :D Was fixing up my configs and some other boring stuff.

If you want the accented 'e', simply hold ctrl and alt, then press E. you get 'é' in return [at least on the keyboards over here].
    That'd be helpful in the future, I guess. Not that I don't already know it, anyway :p And most laptop keyboards work pretty differently from regular keyboards, and I'm using a laptop so yeah

Mew

The New Species Pokémon
    Years
  • 11:16 Mew Cherry = 100 Pts, Strawberry = 300 Pts, Orange = 500 Pts Apple = 700 Pts, Grapes = 1000 Pts, Galaxian = 2000 Pts, Bell = 3000 Pts, Key = 5000 Pts.

Huh, I IRC'd a PAC-Man fruit list

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    I'd like to see a Mega Solrock and a Mega Lunatone! :D I don't have any idea of what their designs could look like, but I think a mega evolution of those two would be cool. A Mega Sharpedo would be nice too, would love to see how that turns out.

The internet suddenly went down, so I copied my post in the mega evolutions thread as I violently refreshed the page. xD

Mew

The New Species Pokémon
    Years
  • Piracy-related info inside :P
    Spoiler:

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014

I am not quite sure how I got this copied... oh wait, I was going to quick reply then remembered the double post bug. XD

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    The cold never bothered Cordelia anyway

Like Mew, I just posted in the welcome message thread. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back