• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your current Ctrl + V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
Piero and the music starts – Celebrate

Found it in some Eurovision article, decided to check it out in YT.

Bangladeshi

I sell cookies
Years
so i was in a group chat in fb,had to post this phrase few times in the chat,so i ended up copying it...

"why Rich people be so kipta? ;-;"

(kipta=scrooge)lol

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
http://douchemaster-mcchest.tumblr.com/post/102432689422/just-be-comfortable-with-who-you-are-chris

I was talking about this post with Hikari. She posted a post on tumblr about falling in love with men in leather jackets and a few minutes before I reblogged the above post of Chris Pratt in a leather jacket. And I found that ironic for some reason and said "ththat just proves how true that post is" cause it is. Him in a leather jacket makes me fall in love with him so much more. He's always been hot, (and I'm mean always not just after he lost weight) but putting him in a leather jacket and he somehow get 10 times hotter somehow. jsdfjsfd grthghf God.

blue

gucci
Years
January: 9
February: 23
March: 10
April: 31
May: 47
June: 4
July: 14
August: 3
September: 10
October: 60
November: 6
December: 21

Birthday Race thread.

Years
January: 9
February: 23
March: 10
April: 31
May: 47
June: 4
July: 14
August: 3
September: 10
October: 60
November: 7
December: 21

Same.

Cyan_

Skinny Jeans Activist
Years
who is the voice of billy in grim adventures

I realized that some guy in Skylanders had the same voice actor in that show from a commercial. Jeez, that show is old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back