• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your current Ctrl + V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    When a person dies, their consciousness slips away in fragments from the body. The body then starts to disappear very quickly. (Generally disappearing completely at around 2 to 5 minutes after death.) Then all of the fragments reunite and the soul continues on. (Nobody quite knows what happens to a soul when it leaves the body) However, with the creation of a cyborg, many fragments slip away and do not end up reuniting with their original soul. The highest amount of consciousness kept has been recorded at around

Stuff for my story.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2017
    I would post what I just ctrl + V'd, but turns out it's a security code for resetting my password on Steam, so let's not, shall we? ^^

Years
    January: 11
    February: 27
    March: 11
    April: 34
    May: 47
    June: 4
    July: 34
    August: 4
    September: 12
    October: 61
    November: 8
    December: 28

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Im actually interested to see...
    The butt and my friends went skydiving so that they could fall on the sharp bones but they miscalculated the distance from Australia to Narnia, unfortunately because no one gave a sandwich away, they had no time for recalculation. But in

Oh ya...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back