• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your current Ctrl + V

Status
Not open for further replies.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
  • "You can trade shards for stones from a guy on Route 124: blue for water, red for fire, green for leaf, and yellow for thunder."

Information I picked up for a friend.

Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Seems I was just too lazy to type out the whole new number in ticty ^^

Falsever

Nation Blue
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Just a random quote.

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Alomomola

Because I wanted to double-check that I was typing it right and I was but I copied this anyways oops.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Do you remember learning how to ride a bike? Do you really never forget? How old were you when you learn? Or are you like my friend and never did? Is it really a milestone in growing up?

I was typing a post to the bike thread just a while ago and copied the questions in order to answer them.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Matt' couldn't help but give a smile and a little snicker at Selena acting like she did, fidgeting all over the place, even if she said she couldn't see herself and William together in the future. He gave a little shrug, raising a hand to gently tap his nose, wincing before he went back to creating the meat ovals and placing them on the pan, causing them to sizzle away in the margarine. "Eh, head's alright, thumping a little. My nose is what really hurts, though it's starting to go more numb, so... there's that I guess."

He gave a nod as Selena suggested hot sauce, but it would have to wait until he'd made all of the frikadelle...r? s? In either case, William suddenly spoke out from behind them, causing Matt' to raise his brows and look over his shoulder, sending him a bright smile.

"Heya Will! Yeah, of course you can. I'm making something called 'Frikadeller', and there'll be about..." He looked back at the pan and the bowl of meat which was still about half-full. "... Uh. Twelve or so. So we can have four each, should be more than enough. Dunno about cheese, never tried it." He then looked to Selena and gave a nod and a smile. "That's good. I haven't actually gotten to look at it since I woke up. It's not like... crooked or something, right?"

(was fixing a joint post for Glided Halls, a roleplay.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back