• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your current Ctrl + V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
Years
  • Let's see..
    January: 5
    February: 24
    March: 1
    April: 8
    May: 5
    June: 93
    July: 6
    August: 33
    September: 42
    October: 6
    November: 4
    December: 4

Hehe, Birthday Race!

braixen

the supreme meme
    Years
  • this gif i was sending to various skype contacts

Spoiler:

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
  • I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.

_____

Copied this to share with my friend to make fun of it. The games are games. The creatures in this game are not individuals. They're sprites and codes.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
  • Gonzalo Rodriguez

__

The name of a user on YouTube I was trying to respond to but was unable to because of YouTube's craptastic new comment system...

TY

February: 15
    March: 0
    April: 1
    May: 1
    June: 65
    July: 2
    August: 0
    September: 69
    October: 7
    November: 1
    December: 0

Oh look... Bday race stats xD

Years
  • Before posting this I explored the forums and so before I say anything else... YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME hahaha

I am Australian, love pokemon and love life! I enjoy making people laugh and just like being a positive influence on people's lives!

My favourite type of pokemon are water pokemon: Lapras, Vaporeon, Politoed (hehe) etc. And I also love Mew, Arceus (lol does anyone NOT love arceus) and, as per my username... ARTICUNO

I have a youtube channel youtube.com/articuno (doesn't link as I haven't had 15 posts yet, but that's okay!) which is yet to have videos uploaded but it's a place where my aussie accent will narrate my exploits into this whacky and new pokemon world... by which I mean - ROM Hacks and Challenges that your creative brains have thought of to make Pokemon even more awesome.

Thank you in ad
    _______
    Hahaha my laptop randomly shuts down, and did so 3 times during my attempt to post my intro post ! Loving this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back