• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your daily routine on the computer.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I'm fairly certain that a lot of us use the computer every day...right? Right? I'm sure I'm not the only one that does that. xD But...what is it that you do exactly? You sit down in front of your desktop or laptop, or even tablet for that matter as you begin your day on the computer. How many computer programs do you usually have running? How long are you on usually?

Years
    I'm on the computer usually all day, unless I'm speaking to family (when they are home) or watching my 5 hours of cartoons in the afternoon :P I usually run about 4-5 programs simultaneously including Winamp, Skype, Chrome, mIRC, and sometimes the occasional VNC session I'll do into my desktop (if I'm on my laptop) or VNC into my server.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
    I am on the computer 5 hours a day I will have notepad open for write Talli Tales,
    chrome open with PC and YT open. That's about it.

Years
    I'm the computer from 8-14 hours every day. I always have chrome, skype, and windows explorer on. For my tabs I have gmail, PC, and facebook/youtube/plug.dj/wikipedia/website of interest (pick 2-3 of the 5) on. Sometimes I'll be on my PC and I'll be gaming.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    I'm on my computer mostly in the afternoon, evenings and most of the night (I'm mostly nocturnal) from around 4:00pm to 4:00am [12 hours or less - depends whether I go out or not] I'm doing something with the computer.

I mostly use Google Chrome, Hoyle Card Games, Hoyle Board Games, or Sim City 4.

Years
    I browse at random times in the day depending on what I have to do that day. When I have work I only browse around quickly for about thirty minutes in the morning and then not properly again until 8PM or so.. though I sneak in some PC during work anyway, bahaha. I mostly just browse forums and occasionally watch anime. :3

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I'm using on my computer for almost all of the day, and usually check in on Tumblr, YouTube and other sites I visit. I also like to play games on my computer, my most recently played being Roller Coaster Tycoon 2.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    I usually have these tabs open for me.
    Facebook, Pokecommunity & sometimes https://plug.dj/pokecommunity/.

This is what I usually do; Check Facebook and see what dumb stuffs people posted, check PC to see if anything new is posted and I'll post a few stuffs here and there, Play some TF2 and alt tab on occasion, check Facebook and PC, play TF2 again, alt tab once again. Oh! Someone wants to do a trade, going to trade with him and when I'm done I'll go back on TF2. Whelp I'm bored now, I'll go check some videos on Youtube. Ah, finally someone posted on the PC chaton Skype, time to chat a bit with them.

^
    That is what most of my day consist of when I'm in front of the PC x)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    When I don't have work, I'd be on my computer for approximately seven to eight hours. When I do have work, I would be on for only about four hours. On my computer, I usually have Skype and Google Chrome running. I use my computer mostly to check my mail, chat with friends, and to browser my favorite websites. I also play games on my computer, but not very often though.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I use the computer, my tablet, or my phone on and off the majority of the day. Of course I don't always sit in front of it but I move around and switch between the three. I usually use my tablet upstairs, my laptop downstairs, and my phone as I move around downstairs and cba to use my tablet/get it.

I usually have Chrome open and sometimes Skype. Occasionally I'll get on IRC but that's been less than usual lately. On my phone I have everything from im+ to firefox/chrome and many other apps at my fingertips.

Years
    Usually when I get up I'll use my laptop at the same time as watching TV; then when I get home I'll normally use my desktop PC instead (don't really know why {XD}).
    I'll open tabs on Google Chrome in the following order: YouTube, Twitter, Blogger, Facebook (for about three seconds), Yahoo! and then PokeCommunity. I'm pretty OCD about the order of the tabs... which is weird because 99% of the time I'm not really an OCD person {XD}

Nakala Pri

I go on at one and get off at six. Easy and simple, yet lately I've been messing it all up. xD

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
    Years
    I'm usually on my computer for far too long everyday. (Like from when I wake up to when I go to bed...). I wake up, get on, check my more frequent sites (PC, Twitter, YouTube) and usually kill a few hours on those sites. Then I'll play games (Either on my Xbox, PC, or 3DS) while listening to my music on iTunes. When I get bored of that, it's back to PC, Twitter, and YT. By then it's usually pretty late so I usually watch a movie or something and go to bed.

My social life is nonexistent XD

Years
    My usual routine on my computer is checking the sites I usually visit.

Serebii, PC, EGC, Pokemon Showdown, Tumblr and YouTube. In no particular order but I make sure to check them and see if anything of mine's been liked or got replies or something.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    I've limited my activity on many sites, so mostly it's just surfing through Wikpedia to end my high-school-life-crisis.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Check e-mails, PC, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Digital Spy (In no specific order) and then just general internet browsing.

Purple skies

Kittycanes777
    Years
    • She/her
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    I usually on my pc, ipod touch, or on my 3ds but i dont go on on three through my pc is when im at home my ipod touch when im at someones house and my 3ds at night

Back