• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Deepest Fears

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    I have a lot of fears. So many that I don't know how I go around in my every day life, but there are 6 things that scare me the most, although I'm keeping 2 of them a secret due because I will feel really embarrassed if I said them. Bugs, only in real life though, public transportation, although it is mostly taxis that scare me the most, public restrooms, and driving in bad weather.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2015
    I've tried conquering most of my fears throughout my life but I still have a few, and these are dependent on the circumstances I'm in at the moment: fear of not fulfilling my dreams, fear of feeling locked up and controlled, fear of never seeing and enjoying the world. Just to put things a little vaguely.

Saintscrew7

Helpful little Angel
    Years
    My darkest fear is to be consumed by all the hatred and wrath I passed though when I was little. Being beated up for twelve years and to retaliate all that anger in one flash... boy... hair raising for me...
    Or you could say being possesed.

Years
    Being abducted by aliens while taking out the trash at night.
    < Taking out the trash at night.
    <Dating a ' female ' who use to be or still is a man.
    < My nephews dying before I do.
    < Living passed 30.
    < Mother dying.
    < Pokemon ending.

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
    Other than injury, and stinging insects which are probably my most common fears I guess I dread that idea of falling out with people that really matter to me. It's not something I think about very often at all but it's the only thing I'd really say is a "deep" fear?

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    I wouldn't say I have a fear of the dark, but rather I have a fear of what lies behind the dark, or what could be lurking in or using the dark to its advantage. However, I find that if I spend the night with a friend or have a radio on I feel a lot more at ease than when I sleep alone in the dark, and to be honest I cannot remember the last time I slept in pitch black without a radio/tv on in the background or with a friend in the same room. I think that the fear is the idea that bad things happen in the dark/quiet, therefore, when I'm in the dark and alone, I get scared that something bad will happen to me or to the people around me. I remember having several nightmares as a child of me being tied up while someone I cared about was being assaulted in some fashion.

I also have a somewhat large fear of being truly hated. I'm fine with people not liking me or even saying bad things about me, whether to my face or behind my back, I might get mad about the comment for a moment, then forget about it. But I have a fear that I will make a huge mistake and somehow all of the people I care about will turn their backs on me and hate me.

I have some odd fears, but I guess to each his own.

Shiro

Dad! Or should I say... Big cheese of Hoshido?
    Years
    I fear being alone a lot, honestly. I'm also afraid of the future, mainly because I'm afraid of being alone in it lmfao. And also driving to the point I still haven't learned how to. I'm trying it out, though.

OH I'm also afraid of the dark, as well!

Years
    The future, it's unpredictable and it holds countless of possibilities. They're mostly negative, but it's probably because I get depressed so easily.

I also fear insects, especially roaches.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Probably would be not being able to find love. At least at the moment, anyway. lol
    As they say, if you did it before you can do it again. Way to be optimistic

Some of my most long-standing fears include tornadoes (but not hurricanes at all, strangely), being abandoned, not succeeding in life, and most important of all... being forgotten. I have to have some semblance of glory before I die, mark my words.

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
    My future. I keep delaying the inevitable. I have already decided that I'm going to die alone. I am incapable of keeping good, healthy relationships. I kinda wish I'd die already.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Getting stuck inside a lift, I hate the thought of that. It's never happened before, but I sometimes get uneasy when using them and will try to avoid doing so if possible.

Years
    The thought of abandonment. Nothing else scares me more at the moment. I could probably deal with just about anything else, but that? No way.

I think it's overtaken my previous biggest fear, which was of death, heh. I'm just mostly apathetic about that by now. I think. I'm not entirely sure.

Yukari

I've always been afraid of my friends abandoning me. Mainly because it happens to me a lot and it's always horrible and I end up being depressed for months on end like right now.

Also spiders because they're God's mistake.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    My biggest ever fear is everyone hating me, or everyone suddenly abandoning me. I have terrible paranoia that everyone is secretly spying on me and one day they'll leave, so I suppose my biggest fear is that what I think is true. Just the thought of everyone around me turning on me and leaving me ... yeah, that's definitely my biggest fear.

Apart from that I am both disgusted and petrified of the idea of being pregnant... it's almost as big of a fear as the first, but not quite. Got no fear of death at all though, which is nice.

Back