• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Dream Crossover Game.

Shhwonk

always with the games, etc.
    Years
    I haven't seen a crossover RPG as far as I know...but I think that that would be really interesting. Something like Final Fantasy X Kingdom Hearts? Dragon Quest X Chrono Trigger/Chrono Cross? Or, Paper Mario X anything.. It would be awesome to play FF, or any RPG, in the style of Paper Mario.

I'm really stoked on that that upcoming Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem though! Crossover games should be more of a thing, haha.

Years
    My dream crossover has already happened; Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney. But.. if I had to think of another one, I think it'd be interesting to have a Kingdom Hearts style RPG with Nintendo's main franchises. A Smash Bros. RPG, if you will. That'd be great.

pkmin3033

I'd kinda like a Dynasty Warriors x Tales crossover...because the roster for that could be HUGE. Plus I love DW crossovers, as they take out the dismally boring characters from the normal games and fill the roster with characters with actual personality instead.

Hyperdimension Neptunia x Disgaea would be my ideal crossover RPG. I know Hyperdevotion Noire is an SRPG, but...well, there is no SRPG quite like Disgaea, and I'd love to see Neptunia reach that same level of ridiculously intense grinding and over the top stats.

Years
    I'm still waiting for the day that we get an Animal Crossing x Pokemon crossover game. Granted, I know that not all Pokemon could work, but considering a vast majority of my 3DS gaming is already comprised of those two games, combining the two would give Nintendo a reason for me to throw all my money at them.

Shhwonk

always with the games, etc.
    Years
    I'm still waiting for the day that we get an Animal Crossing x Pokemon crossover game. Granted, I know that not all Pokemon could work, but considering a vast majority of my 3DS gaming is already comprised of those two games, combining the two would give Nintendo a reason for me to throw all my money at them.

That's such a good idea. It could work both ways too, lol
    I imagine the game to start something like Mystery Dungeon; you answer a little quiz, and your answers determine what kind of Pokémon you are. Then you wake up and you're on a train, a Meowth asks you what your name is and where you're headed, and you're like "'wtf is happening?". When you arrive in town, a Zigzagoon approaches you and tells you to buy a house, and you work for him to pay it off. and so on!

I'd throw so much money at Nintendo for this.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    My favorite to date is Shadow of Mordor because ITS ASSASSINS CREED....BUT IN MORDOR.

I'd like to see Assassin's Creed x anything really.....final fantasy

Back