• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Dream Game Feature?

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
  • What is that one feature that hasn't been done yet you'd like to see? I'm thinking along the lines of Contests, the Game Corner, Battle Frontier, etc. Try to keep your ideas kind of plausible though. So virtual reality or anything.

♠Dawn Rayne♠

Best in the world at what I do
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    DLC (Downloadable Content) that is updated/added every few months to keep the game fresh and new.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    DLC (Downloadable Content) that is updated/added every few months to keep the game fresh and new.

Agree agree agree! :D I made a thread about this somewhere in the HG/SS topic bit, I'd of loved for them to have added in a new area with higher levelled pokemon and an added sideline story. :D

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I really would like the idea of this. But what exact things do you mean by downloading?

I've always wanted to try out some Poké music feature, including maybe a photography thing like Pokemon snap

♠Dawn Rayne♠

Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    I really would like the idea of this. But what exact things do you mean by downloading?

I've always wanted to try out some Poké music feature, including maybe a photography thing like Pokemon snap

I would like downloadable new maps, locations, and maybe new outfits or character sprites for your person :)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Kill the HMs. That is all I ever want to see, or at least that's all I can think of right off the bat.

♠Dawn Rayne♠

Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    Kill the HMs. That is all I ever want to see, or at least that's all I can think of right off the bat.

I agree, they are annoying as heck. I think that the moves should either be TM moves or you just learn them from the move tutor. Maybe even eliminate the rocksmash because I HATE that move, same goes for cut lol, I understand they want to make areas harder to access in certain parts of the games but those moves are so dumb.

Kelp

<3
    Years
  • Shadow pokemon on the handheld.

I'd like a game where you could be a gym leader, battle challengers, and somehow be promoted to the Elite 4. It's a bit of a stretch, but it'd be cool. x)

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
  • Yes. Down with the HM's.

Also, what I'd like to see is uploadable teams that others can dowbload via WFC and battle against. Like secret bases, but via WiFi.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Trainer customization is all I want to see; you can buy accessories for you character to dress up in as your adventure continues.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • My dream feature would be the ability to make the game appear in retro graphics. Much like the GS music player from HGSS but for everything.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • My dream feature would be the ability to make the game appear in retro graphics. Much like the GS music player from HGSS but for everything.

OMG. This. ;-; That would be amazing. With Green style sprites? :D But seriously, I do always wonder what newer regions would look like in RBY or GSC graphics. Good call, Luke.

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014

I'd like to add to this and say they should either have it obtainable after you meet certain goals in the game or they become available on a certain date and STAY available.

I say this because Pokemon Ranger, Shadows of Almia had a lot of W-Fi missions which were only availably once or twice, and only for a certain amount of time.

Sadly, I never got to to play any of them, so that's why I wouldn't want it to be for a limited amount of time like before.

Years
  • Trainer customization is all I want to see; you can buy accessories for you character to dress up in as your adventure continues.

This. =D When you make a game in which you can face other trainers on wi-fi at least make your avatar SOMEHOW able to be costumized so you won't look the same..
    Plus, it would just be fun to buy new clothes and get a haircut :o

Uhmm not really a feature I guess; but what I'd really loveloveLOVE to see in a game is one that allows access to all main-game regions (so Kanto to Isshu if it were to be made now).
    I know, it would be a huge-ass game, and your Pokémon will be at lv100 after 2 regions, but still it would be a dream come true, for me.
    Personally I think Nintendo should do this, however big of a task it is, when they decide to stop introducing new generations and 'main' games, as some sort of finale of the series. It just deserves it. :p

Also, if they do this, they should restart the other in-game trainer's pokémon's levels when entering an other region. Otherwise by the time you get to Hoenn (assuming you'd start at Kanto), you'll face enemies of level 100 all the time which would be really boring.
    Oh and, come to think of it, they should give an option as to which region you want to start in. :)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I'm also for trainer customizations. I would love the ability to give my character a unique look all her own, especially since I haven't particularly liked the designs of the fifth gen trainers.

And the Wi-fi secret base thing would be win. I could battle friends even when my wi-fi starts acting up, as it does from time to time.

MurasakiYugata

Friend of Caterpie
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    I'd like to see some more customization of the pokémon themselves...kinda like we saw with the stickers on the pokéballs in Diamond/Pearl. Maybe just a little cosmetic item for our creatures to hold in battle. Just a little something to make them look a bit more unique. Also, custom character avatars would be great, as other have mentioned.

Roxichu

Blastoff at the Speed of Light
    Years
  • An official Pokémon MMORPG. With things like B&W's Dream World, I wouldn't be surprised if this became a reality.;)

Back