• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Dream Team?!

jmd34

<---- Ibanez RG320PG-P3
Years
  • Hey Everyone .

This Thread Is to talk About your Dream team , their moves and when you are going to get them , why are these the pokémons you want.

Please , do not rate someone else's team , since in game team rating/help asking is forbbidden and that every in game team can lead you to winning the game !
    My Dream team is

Feraligatr/Dragonite/Arcanine/Ursaring/Steelix/Ampharos :)

Feraligatr Is the Coolest Water type i could think of + it lears Crunch And Ice fang , two awesome moves !!

Dragonite ... Probably one of the best pokemons over-all ... and I don't know why ... it's just too cool not to have one :p

Arcanine Simply because its my favorite pokémon of all time :p

Ursaring : Nasty , and one of the best Normal Type pokémons

Drapion: Too Damn Powerfull , it has Bug Bite poison Spikes Cross Poison and i'll make it learn Thunder fang , its BEAST ! :)

Ampharos : Well ... Its too cool not to have one !! and , its one of the earliest pokémon in HG/SS if I didn't have it , i would've had Feraligtr and Growlithe Until after the 8th badge... U_u

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2011
    my dream team is the team i have now:) you can see it in my signature (however i dont have a dragonite yust yet im training it)
    hitmontop is the most interesting one becous of the tms he can learn ^^

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Seeing as this thread can range for all the generation of games, I'm just going to move it on over to General Pokémon Gaming where it seems more suiting. There people can list their dream team that they would love to have or actually do have for that matter.

For me? I don't think I could name my own dream team. It would vary amongst so many different Pokémon.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Sorry kitten, but a dream team does apply outside of HGSS, you know.

Anyway, I guess the one team I'd like to have is just a team of my favorite Pokemon, which I'm going to do next time I restart HG or SS, since that's the easiest game to obtain them in. I don't know the moves yet, but the team would be Umbreon, Smeargle, Quilava, Wartortle, Nidorina, and...not sure on the last one yet. Maybe just leave it empty?

^.hydro

Missingno's Homie
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    My dream team:

Magikarp-)999/999/999/999/999-Bold
    -Splash
    -Harden
    -Rock Smash
    -Super Fang

and thats it

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Farfetch'd
    Slash
    Swift
    Swords Dance
    Sand Attack

Magneton
    Thunderbolt
    Hyper Beam
    Thunder Wave
    Reflect

Girafarig
    Psybeam
    Crunch
    Zap Cannon
    Curse

Fearow
    Drill Peck
    Steel Wing
    Sky Attack
    Substitute

I've been wanting to play Crystal again, so I think I'll actually go off and make this team.

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    Hm, right now it's looking like Blissey, Wigglytuff, Mismagius, Sharpedo, Vileplume, and Vespiquen, only because I fancy using all of them.

PS - I know Vespiquen has the Bug/Flying curse, but she's still awesome.
    PPS - Shut up about Blissey being severely overused, i don't care.

Season

Garden Gladiator
    Years
  • Tropius: My all time favorite Pokemon, no team is complete without one. :]
    Venusaur: I've always loved the Bulbasaur line, they remind me of the days when I first got into Pokemon.
    Lapras: An elegant and beautiful creature, I would be very proud to have one on my team.
    Arcanine: Loyal and powerful, an Arcanine would make an excellent traveling companion.
    Quilava: Simply an adorable Pokemon and a long time favorite of mine.
    Bellossom: They're adorable and they remind me of warm weather and sunshine. I make sure I catch an Oddish during the start of every summer. :]

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Feraligatr: My First Pokemon ever. I don't think my Dream Team would be complete without it.
    Espeon: I have to have my Espeon named Red~ Though in general, Espeon has turned out to be one of my top three favorite Pokemon.
    Bellossom: It's just so cute~ My third favorite Pokemon, and it can pack a punch at times~
    Ampharos: At first I was all 'meh' with this guy. But after using him in Colosseum, he's became to be my favorite Electric Pokemon to use.
    Houndoom // Ninetales: Either one of 'em will do fine, as both of 'em are my two favorite Fire types, next to Quilava.
    Aerodactyl: I'll be honest. I didn't like Aerodactyl at first, but I grown to really love the fossil Pokemon.

Did I just list my SS team? Mebbe~ ♥

Years
  • raichu - just gotta have one!
    infernape - cause hes a monkey and a fire type which just makes it extra awesome
    mismagius - love ghost type pokemon, especially this one; cos it makes me laugh :D
    flygon - i haven't had one before but hope to get one in the future, it looks awesome shiny
    Crobat - love that pokemon, it made me start using zubat for the first time even when i hated it and realised it wasn't that bad ..
    vaporeon - gotta admit, it looks pretty cool !

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    Raichu - A good and rlieable pokemon in my case.
    Infernape - As you said above me. Infernape is a 2 type pokemon Fight/Fire. Will be very usfull in Gym badges.
    Mismagius - I Havn't really had enough experiance with Mismagius, but I have battled the 5 Gym leader, and people online many times, and I have to admit. Its one hell of a Pokemon.
    Flygon - Simple words: Amazing. And the evolvment of flygon is amazing, also if i can remeber. Flygon is a Dragon/Ground type pokemon? Sorry, have played pokemon ruby for a while. Lol
    Crobat - Its a pokemon I wouldn't really use. But for training your pokemon, Its a great way to gain EXP! And fast.
    Vaporeon - The pokemon is just simply amazing. Learns, some pritty amazing attacks aswell.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • The team in my sig is my best attempt at making a competitively viable poison-themed team, and it does work...in the annoying, make-you-throw-your-DS kind of way that poison pokemon are known for. XD

Roserade has Sleep Powder/Toxic Spikes/ Leech Seed/Mega Drain
    Gengar has Shadow Ball/Sludge Bomb/Dark Pulse/Curse
    Tentacruel has Surf/Sludge Bomb/Ice Beam/Protect
    Houndoom has Nasty Plot/Flamethrower/Dark Pulse/Sludge Bomb
    Drapion has Swords Dance/Cross Poison/Night Slash/X-Scissor
    Crobat has Confuse Ray/Double Team/Cross Poison/Fly

poopydude

PKMN Master
    Years
  • Weedle times 6 is my team

nah but really

Pikachu - I refuse to evolve it i love the cute yellow mouse
    Charizard - my favorite pokemon of all time
    Venasaur - the only grass starter i actually like
    Dragonite - I just like the 1st generation dragon the best
    Snorlax - exactly like me sleeps and eats
    Espeon - my favorite eveeloution

SyngthaSuyeon

Specialty: Rare types & UU/NU
    Years
  • I planned my Dream Team for HGSS in advance

Typhlosion/Seunghyun(boy) or Saeryung(girl) (no particular moveset: mostly specials)
    Togekiss/Daesung(boy) or Sunye(girl) (fly or aerial ace/water pulse/solar beam/return)
    Espeon/Youngbae(boy) or Maydoni(girl) (psychic/shadow ball/toxic/grass knot)
    Umbreon/Seungri(boy) or Amber(girl) (no particular moveset)
    Raichu evolved from Pikachu Colored Pichu/Yoochun or Micky (moves it came with but endeavor changed to brick break)
    6th slot will be either for legendaries, Red Gyarados, or empty

Old teams:
    FR:
    Crobat
    Blastoise
    Sun Jiyong (starter Charizard)
    Venusaur
    Rydon
    Persian

Sapphire: (first run through)
    Blaziken
    Mightyena
    Delcatty/Pelliper
    Breloom
    Kyogre
    Swellow

haven't played DPPt, so no team for that gen.

heLLkitsune

There's nothing for me here...
    Years
  • My dream team would be:
    Your Dream Team?!
    Beedrill - my best pokemon of all time, it got so close to my hearth with TCG, Koga's Beedrill <3
    Your Dream Team?!
    Ditto - you just have to love the pink blob
    Your Dream Team?!
    Ninetales - such a beautiful pokemon.. no more words to describe it
    Your Dream Team?!
    Castform - it just screams awesome :)
    Your Dream Team?!
    Omastar - it can be described in one word: "Omastar"
    Your Dream Team?!
    Xatu - and last but not least - the totem pokemon

As you can see I'm not a fan of 4th gen pokemon, I'm more the classic pokemon guy. I'm asking just 1 thing, why are awesome pokemon weak??

Poison Master

Poison'd You.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2010
    Mmk !

Alright, Lets start this off if you see any pokemon consider them level 100, and not evolved Alright mmk lets go?

Gastly - The Ultimate pokemon, Makes my both two favorite types whole, Ghost/Poison how can you loose? Shiny of course, blue Poison Smoke ftw.

Arbok - Poison, snake, what more?

Gengar - I have to have A gengar, just cause.

Aerodactyle - Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, basicaly use any element move you want.

Piloswine - Pls? This is the best ever.

Natu/Xatu - It's always so hard to choose? :[

:D

Back