• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your dream team!

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
    Years
    Glameow: My most favorite Pokemon. We'll probably doing some Contest combos here or something, and that's what would make my parents like her as well (hopefully). I believe removing body waste would be a problem either, which means there's nothing foul-smelling coming from her that my mom could complain about. Moreover, I've been wanting to have a cat for so long, and a Glameow would be the perfect one. Oh, and, she'd practically be my partner whenever I'm being mean. :3

Arcanine/Flareon: They're both dog-like and Fire-types, and I'm fond of them, so it's kinda hard to pick between the two. They'd be nice for hugging, but I like it when a dog can stay on my lap for a while, so Flareon's more favorable if that's taken into account.

Luxio/Luxray: I've been fond of them for as long as I can remember, though the issue is whether I'd evolve the cute Luxio to the fierce Luxray. I'd prefer for them to be shiny -- it makes them look more of a lion or something. They'd sure be useful whenever there's a blackout, too. Heh.

Glaceon: Pretty~ It'd be really helpful if she can lower the temperature in summer days, or I can just hug her for coldness. I hate it when it gets too hot, so having an Ice-type like Glaceon would be nice.

Staraptor: I think riding a bird Pokemon to soar high up in the sky would be a magnificent feeling. Since Staraptor was the first bird Pokemon that I ever liked, I'm choosing him as my flying buddy~

Vaporeon: Not exactly a favorite, but at least I'd have a swimming buddy~ Also, playing hide and seek with her in the water would be epic. Haha.

Back