• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Your Eye Color~

What is your eye color?

• Brown

Votes: 27 38.0%
  • Hazel

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Blue

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Green

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Grey

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Black

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • --Other--

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Yeah, my eyes are brown, typical for my race...I've seen a couple folks my race with blue eyes...and some with gray eyes...cool...XD

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Mari's eyes are a pale~ishly blue. :3 It has little flecks of white, but ish hardly visible in the light. But when it ish very dark, you can see it clearly. It's kinda freaky, really. o.O; Especially since, when it's dark my eyes looks like it changed color into a very very light brown.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    My eyes are brown, thanks for asking. You ever see a Filipino with blue eyes? Yeah, that's what I thought. XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    kohei said:
    Mine is normal boring Asian black >_>;
    I'm Asian, and I don't have black eyes. xD

I have dark brown eyes - boring. ;-;

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i've got brown eyes. at least i think i do... i've never actually seen them... *crosses eyes to try to get a look* you never know, mirror's could be deceptive...

FullMetalPipsqueak

What Goes Here?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    I have brown eyes, but I don't really like em. I have always wanted blue eyes or green eyes. Brown eyes to me are just really bland.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    My eyes are brown-green, but look brown from a distance :3

Back