• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Fav. Fire starter

Which one? try on!

• Charmander

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • Torchic

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • I like all the three

Votes: 14 26.4%

• Total voters

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I chose Charmander. n___n I am a huuuuuuge reptile fan, so it's only natural that I chose the widdle lizard Pokemon. :3 Plus, it evolves into a DRAGON! <3333

~Kelsey

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I like Charmander because it's cute and it evolves into a cool Fire/Flying Pokemon.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    i dont really like torchic

but u gotta love cyndaquil because he just looks like such a plain face, gotta love that but the best has gotta be charmander!
    Your Fav. Fire starter

just the way he says his name 'char charmander'
    just makes me fall in love with him!

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    Torchic. Really, who doesn't like chicks in real life (or kittens for that matter)? If you don't, you're a souless human being. :P

Anyway, though, I love Torchic outside of concept, like you'd see in fan art or something. The way it's usually portrayed is humourous. Even in the official show itself, Torchic has (or had for those in Japan) its moments.

Charmander second, then Cyndaquil. Actually they'd be at more of a tie, as they're both cute. Even then, Cyndaquil should come up first because I like its evolutions moreso, but Char wins for some odd reason.

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
    Years
    That's a tough one. I like both Charmander and Cyndaquil a lot.

.....I'll vote for Charmander. I just can't get enough of Charizard! :P

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2006
    charmander!!!!!as it later evolve to charizard!!!!!!fire n flying type!!!!!!

Phoenix Riley

Going 1000 Posts!
    Years
    ^ Quit bashing

I like cyndaquil then torchic then charmander

Cydaquil - So very cute and i just wanna huggle it *goes crimson* but i dont like it evolutions

Torchic - Who wouldn't want something that can look cute and kick your but?!?

Charamder - I do like it but charizard would probaly bite my head off

*runs from porygon(sp)*

Chareon

&#20013;&#24515;
    Years
    Oh yeah! Charmaner's in league XD
    I picked Charly :D He's the coolest out of all the starters, and a classic. Plus he evolves into Charizard.

(If picked the others, my name would have to be changed to Torcheon or Cyndeon =P)

link_

XP...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    I like the three of them. But i think I like charmander the most. XP

Back