• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your fav PMD game

your fav PMD game

• RRT

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • BRT

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • EOT

• EOD

• EOS

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Blue rescue team!I love that one.The songs of the dungeons are always in my head.

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
    Darkness would be the best in my decision, because I haven't played sky yet, but I will once I finish darkness and then find out how to get sky, since romulation won't let me download it >.<

Green ~

Needs A New Sketch Book T_T
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2010
    Red Rescue Team, definitely.You can recruit Feebas, then evolve it into Milotic ! Explorers of Time is not so bad either, from what I heard.

Icetricity

★Blue★Miracle★Light ★
    Years
    Well or me it's Blue rescue team because it was the first PMD game I've played.
    The originals are always my favorite. <=

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I think it's Blue Rescue Team. Although Time and Darkness had some nice plotting in their own right, Blue Rescue Team was just better.

SegaSaturnGal

Chibi Amitie says "Yay!"
    Years
    I would have to say Explorers of Time. Why? 1) It beats the original games in every field and 2) I have not played Explorers of Sky.

Aza

Years
    I haven't played the third but what I can judge is the other two game titles I've played. And so my answer would be PMD2. Because I thought everthing was updated better story wise was a little bit better.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    The PMD games I like best are PMD 1 (Blue Rescue Team)
    and PMD 3 (Explorers of the Sky).

They're the best! Although I haven't beaten them yet.

But still, they're fun and both of them gave me an
    intense heart beat.

I would have to say Explorers of Time. Why? 1) It beats the original games in every field and 2) I have not played Explorers of Sky.

Disagree.

You obiviously haven't played PMD 3 yet.

The reasons aren't even reasonable to be serious.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    It has to be Red Rescue Team, because that one was the only one I've ever played. XD

Besides that, I heard Explorer of Sky was good.

Ayselipera

Well at the moment I have Red, Blue, and Sky. Even though I've only been playing Sky for a couple days I already enjoy it a lot more than the originals.
    I like Explorers of Sky more because it has a better story line and better pokemon to choose from whether it be the hero or the partner.

Back