• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Fave Creature Of Final Fantasy!

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
  • For Cuteness - Chocobos (although the beak would scare me in RL)
    Spoiler:

For Prettiness/Sexyness - Shiva (summons count as creatures, right?)
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Chocobos and Moombas (If you've played FF8, you'll know what a Moomba is.)

Yeah, moombas!
    And Ronsos. Fake yoda speaking bastards.

Let's not leave out Yojimbo, shall we? Annoying since you pay for him, but he looks damn cool. And Omega Weapon. Self Explanatory, that one.

FFXII: Yiazmat-YOU ARE 1 TOUGH MUTHAFU**A! Two and a half hours of my life wasted. But you get props.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • The Midgar Zolom. Holy crap that thing was tough to kill. I found out later you could just get by it on a Chocobo, which I felt was stupid; it was a real challenge beating that thing, and it was great fun; one of the few tough battles you had so early on. Plus, it had Beta, which was one of the best moves you could get in the game (and one of the most fearsome to face, I might add). Overall one of my favorite fights; it took me forever to beat that thing, and it felt awesome once I did.

Last edited:

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • PokemonFanatic2, you just barely squeaked by under the revival limit since it's been exactly a month since this thread was last posted in (it's still the 30th on the West Coast). Please try to be a bit more careful next time.
    That said, chocobos are adorable.

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
  • I also love Chocobos. Definitely the ones from FFT. The red and black ones :D

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    1 Bahamut
    2 Moogle/Chocobo
    3 Hummingway (FFIV)

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
  • Mogs/Moggles,Chocobos and Cactuars, and Tonberrys...yup (I've only played part of FFI, FFII, & FFIII...but I've played through and beaten FFVII) What about the Ultimate Weapon? Umm and the Midgar...Snake Thing (I can't remember it's name) They were all memorable enemies... (Erm, not counting the Mogs... and I love my Golden Chocobo :3)

Cornelius

Video Game Addict
    Years
  • Bahamut, Alexander, Goddess, Fiend, Demon, Angel of Death, Kaiser Dragon, and the Omega Weapon all from Final Fantasy VI.
    But my overall favorite is defiantly Bahamut.

Switchback

Flare Counsellor
    Years
  • I have many favourites but Madeen exclusively for Final Fantasy IX and Griever for Final Fantasy VIII definitely take my heart well. As for the more generally known little critters, all I have to say is...

Doink.

Back