• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite Anime OP?

devilicious

dream
Years
  • Not judging from song only, but considering the animation and directing as a whole, my favourite opening sequences have got to be (in no specific order, or rather, the order in which they came to my mind):

- Prism (Dennou Coil)
    - Hatena de Wasshoi (Hidamari Sketch x365)
    - HANAJI (Maria Holic)
    - masterpiece (To Aru Majutsu no Index)
    - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni)
    - Naraku no Hana (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni)
    - Innocent Starter (Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha)
    - motto☆hade ni ne! (Kannagi)

Those are in no way my favourite anime songs. They're just some that I think were superbly mixed with the opening animation and left an awesome impression.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Definitely the Lucky☆Star opening! I love it!

All of the Inuyasha openings are good too, especially the new one. =)

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I love the OPs from Ouran High School Host Club, Digimon Frontier, YuGiOh GX

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    'Velonica' and 'After Dark' were epic Bleach openings. I also love the Ergo Proxy opening to bits, and Serial Experiments Lain. Both have beautiful songs and equally beautiful (a little simple, in S.E. Lain's case) animation.

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Cagayake! GIRLS (K-ON!)
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni/Naraku no Hana/Super scription of data (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni/Kai/Rei)
    Pre-Parade (Toradora!)
    Parallel Hearts (Pandora Hearts)

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Back