• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favorite Card?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    What's your favorite card? For me, it was a little hard to decide, but I have to say the first edition, Pre-Release Raichu card. The Holy Grail of all Pokémon cards! *_*

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2009
    Blains arcanine was my favoret back in the day nice 2 stager with massive power my blains deck back in those days lost very few times i wanna say 9/10 it won. And also the majestic dawn leafeon lvl x loooks sexy too.

Ashitaka

Spirit of Snorlax
    Years
  • It's hard to decide, since I have lot of fond memories, especially of the Neo sets. If I had to pick one, it would be the Wild Growth Meganim from Neo Genesis. It was just such a good, fun card, totally underrated at the time, and I loved it. I played it for probably two years, and I was heartbroken when they finally rotated Neo Genesis out. The Team Rocket - Legendary Collection Modified Format was the best, most balanced format ever IMO. Great memories...

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • I love my Team Rocket Returns Team Rocket's Meowth. As well as the original promo Team Rocket's Meowth.

Also, Cool Porygon. Because it's cool.

Zach.Is.Me.

As my name suggests, I am Zach
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2009
    Japanese-language Mew Card Holofoil. I can't even remember where it came from. But I adore it.

Ayselipera

first cards to come out.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I <3 my Mew cards. My favorite is my Southern Islands reverse holo Mew, even though it is not my rarest or strongest.

Next to that, I guess I would have to say my delta Mew* from exDragonFrontiers.

I think I favor these Mew cards the most because I didn't know what I was getting when I bought them. I knew what I was getting with my other Mew cards since I bought them on eBay, as a promo (Movie 2000), got them in a trade, or were on the front of the pack.

Last edited:
    Back