• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite card

Years
    My favorite card out of all my cards is my Typlosion.
    I will post the attacks later.
    Post the attacks and pokepower or body.

Tweak

i think any card with psyduck in it. ANY card. even if its a trainer card with a small pic of psyduck i especially love the southern islands slowking/psyduck card. =D i NEED THAT ONE!!!! i must complete my psyduck collection. hahaha.

Years
    My Typlosion's attck is Super singe.
    It does 50 and flip a coin if heads the arena pokemon is burnt.
    Pokemon power : Heat up
    Count your total energys on all of your pokemon.If your opponent has more energys then you do get a fire energy from your deck and put it onto one of your benched pokemon.

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    My favourite card was my mint condition Charizard card =D I remember the day I got it...

I wanted to get a starter pack but couldn't because they were all sold out, so I got a booster pack instead, when I opened the pack I came to find that my rare card was a Charizard!! Ever since then I have kept it in mint condition, I just lost it...._.;

HoundJolter

Insane Asylum
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 14, 2004
    My favorite card is probably my Raikou card or my Charizard card. I haven't looked at my pokemon cards for ages though.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I've given up on the TCG a loong time ago (compared to YGO, the pokemon TCG is boring IMO...)

But when I retired, my favorite card was the Neo3 Crobat...I looked up spoilers of it on the internet months before it came out in America and told myself that this is the perfect card to build my next dec around. When Neo3 finally came out in America, I bought four packs and split them with my brother. I was surprised whe nthe two packs I opened both had a Crobat card in them...almost as if Crobat had chosen me (like the Dark Magician had Chosen Yugi in YGO). That is the main reason why Crobat remains my favorite pokemon today.

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
    My favourite card....well it's hard to decide, there are a few of which i like a lot. These being my Japanese Holographic Umbreon card, Dark Raichu and all my Misty cards, lol. So i guess in conclusion that i don't have a favourite single card, but a few of which i admire.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Mine would be my two Mewtwo Ex's my scyther promo or my Jap. Geovanni's Nidoking.
    I also have a whole bunch of Ex's so its ahrd to pick =P

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
    *goes and checks folder with all of my rare cards*
    It is my Blaine's Charizard. I keep it in three plastic containers to make sure it doesn't have a scratch on it. :knockedou

Latios Master1

Latios, I Choose You!
    Years
    My Favorite card is a very rare Raichu.
    It Had A jungleish background, Holo, Star, Gym Leader, Japenese. I have never seen another card like It!
    It Was My Second card and i traded a magicarp *laughs* for it

I lost it..... :'(

Back