• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite card

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    Latios Master1 said:
    My Favorite card is a very rare Raichu.
    It Had A jungleish background, Holo, Star, Gym Leader, Japenese. I have never seen another card like It!
    It Was My Second card and i traded a magicarp *laughs* for it

I lost it..... :'(
    You traded a magicarp for the Raichu, poor guy/girl >_0
    Hmm judging from the description you gave its probably...
    Lt. Surge's Raichu LV.38 #26
    80HP
    [L][L] Kerzap 20+
    Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 20 damage plus 30 more damage to the defending pokemon and discard all [L] Energy cards attached to Lt. Surge's Raichu. If tails, this attack does 20 damage.
    [L][L][C][C] Thundertackle 40
    Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokemon is now paralzed. If tails, Lt. Surge's Raichu dpes 20 damage to itself.
    weakness: [F]
    Retreat Cost: 2

Its a risky card to use if you're no good at flipping coins XD.

Anyway, what's my favorite card? Well if I'm basing my decision purely on strategy and the fact you said ANY card it would then be the Crystal Energy Card. With it, it allows me to make "workable" dragon decks XD. The Double Rainbow Energy Card may be another one of my favorite cards to use. But I have yet to try it out, lol.
    But if you're talking about the creature cards, it would be Dragonite ex. Not only is it my favorite pokemon in exsistence its also because of all the power packed into this card. I know, its not all that great of a card considering it IS a ex pokemon and yet I need to flip a coin to do its second attack and its weak to colorless pokemon....(must be a pride thing.) Besides, I enjoy the challenge of making (the so-called) crappy cards beat the crap out of powerful and superior decks. Oh and before I forget here are its stats *looks at card*

Dragonite EX 150HP

Poke-Power: Call for Power
    As often as you like during your turn, you may move an energy card attached to 1 of your Pokemon to Dragonite ex. This power can't be used if dragonite ex is affacted by a special Condition.

[W][L] Dragon Wave 70
    Discard a [W] Energy card and a [L] Energy card attached to Dragonite ex.

4x[C] Giant Tail 120
    Flip a coin. If tails, this attack does nothing.

Weakness: [C] *Why??*
    Resistance(-30): [G][F]
    Retreat: 2

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    I have Lt.Surges Raichu that does 100 damage.
    Your favorite card

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    My fav cards?

10 - Weezing (Expedition)
    9 - Corsola (Neo Revelation)
    8 - Eco Gym
    7 - Promo Igglybuff
    6 - Promo Hitmontop
    5 - Absol (Ex: Dragon)
    4 - Umbreon (Skyridge)
    3 - Absol (Ex: Team Magma vs Team Aqua)
    2 - Gardevoir EX (Ex: Sandstrom)
    1 - Kirlia ??The Dancing One, Not Ken Sugimori's?? (Ex: Ruby & Sapphire)

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2004
    I like Lance's Gyarados,Lance's Dragonite,Lance's Aerodactyl,Lance's Charizard,
    Charizard EX,Super Charizard,Shining Tyranitar,Entei,Zapdos,Moltres,Articuno,
    Raikou,Suicune.

Back