• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favorite Country?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
  • I'd like to see Canada, and Australia, and Jamaica. They all sound like wonderful places to visit. :D Canada for the scenery and friends. Australia, talk about an incredible place to dive. And Jamaica is Jamaica, simply amazing. I'm not so sure on Japan, it seems... too overwhelming. Anywho, those are my top three.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Hong Kong, New Zealand and Australia seemed like very nice places to live in.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Well I have only been in the USA but other countries that interest me are: Japan, Italy & Australia.

I want to visit Tokyo, Venice and not sure where in Australia.

Go to Queensland or Sydney; QLD for the beach and NSW for the sights.

I've lived in Australia and Canada and went to America a few times as well. I want to visit Japan since its my duty as a dedicated yet amateurish otaku and wouldn't mind vacationing in France, Italy and the UK sometime down the road. So yesh~ those are my favourite countries. *w*

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • I love Australia.. because it's my home. XD
    But besides that I'd love to visit Japan or America.. although I probably won't be visiting there anytime soon.
    Italy also sounds like a fab place. 8D

Years
  • Sweden, because I just think it's so much better than where I live in the UK. Plymouth is a -----, mostly. >_<

Mod note: Please refrain from swearing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • Lebanon, cause that's where I live. It's got lots of flaws, but it's still my country.
    Spain. I've been there once and fell in love with everything from the beautiful places to the incredibly nice people.
    Australia. Got lots of relatives there and I plan to visit sometime soon I hope.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    My favourite are America and Japan, i don't know why, i think they're just cool! I've been to America, and i thought it was awesome!

Years
  • My favorite countries are the United States and the United Kingdom. The United States because it my homeland and the United kingdom because it is the only European country that has stand shoulder to shoulder with the United States on the War on Terrorism.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    I've always loved the Basque Country. The buildings there is beauteous, the plants are always looking nice, and the people are kind as can be. Theres also a nice amount of fishing there, which is nice, because I find it to be a nice little change from my normal life. I also seem to have a lot of fun with family and friends there, which is always nice. :)

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • Japan, USA, and who doesn't love Canada?
    LOL! Unless you're somebody from South Park...
    Me favourite countries are pretty much everyones favourite countries...
    JAPAN and the good old UNITED STATES OF AMEWIICA!!

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • Japan and the USA have the best music but Canada and Sweden are the coolest civilizations.

Swedish punk bands: wth?

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Difficult question
    The land - the US, Italy, Mexico, France, China
    The people - Canada, Japan
    The media (anime, videogames) - Japan
    The music - Japan and US although with the later it varies
    The coolest - Vatican City (smallest country in the world), Japan, China (neat architecture and the world's most varied landscape, Brazil (home of so many uncontacted tribes)

No real favorite country, it just cant be that simple for me

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    My favourite countries consist of Ireland, England and Portugal. Ireland, because I live there, England, because I stay there for about a month every year when I visit my cousins and Portugal, because my family own a villa there. Also, because Portugal will be the next 'golf capital' of the world and I love golf.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • My favorite countries are the USA (because I live there), Japan (because it's the birthplace of all my favorite games), and France (because... IT'S FRANCE!).

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Oct 5, 2021
    England, France and Italy.
    And well, anywhere that isn't the USA. Except maybe places in Africa, too many gross bugs there.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Well, I've only been in the USA, but someday I'd like to visit Japan and/or France.

Back