• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite discontinued food/drinks

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    Ah, remember the good ol days when you would just sit at home, watch some tv while eating some Keebler's Magic Middle and sipping on some Surge? Post your favorite discontinued foods/drinks that make you wish you could have some back in your pants.

-Sprite Remix: I don't care which remix it was, they were all good. Dumbest move by coke.
    -Surge: Very addicting. Maybe a little too addicting, if the rumors are true.
    -Magic Middles: Can't remember these things at all, such a shame. Someone shoot me.
    -Tomato flavor ramen: I don't care what you say; best flavor of ramen EVER. I seriously wanted to cry when they took it away.
    -Pepsi Blue: Good good stuff we got here. Oh wait, not anymore.
    -Fruitopia: Yet another dumb move by coke. Minute Maid has nothing on this stuff.
    -Oreo Os: I actually liked these, they were good after the second ti8me eating them.
    -Celery Flavor Jello: Ha ha, j/k
    -Crispy M&Ms: yum
    -3D doritos: They just tasted cheesier and more amazingner
    -McRib: I know it's just a once a year thing but seriously, this is just an orga-…amazingness in a mouth. Make this stuff permanent!!

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I don't remember the name but it was a red, Mountain Dew drink. They only sold it during the summer but that drink made that one of the best summers ever. Come back to me mysterious red Mountain Dew!

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    I don't remember the name but it was a red, Mountain Dew drink. They only sold it during the summer but that drink made that one of the best summers ever. Come back to me mysterious red Mountain Dew!

Code Red? That's still being sold. Well, at least around here it is.

I remember Vanilla Cherry Coke. I thought it was okay, but I still enjoyed it.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Sprite and 7-up were really good, still are.

Mephiles91

Event Collector
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2009
    I dug Vanilla Cherry Coke.

(unrelated: Brock_Lee I love your sig)

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    OREO. FREAKING. O'S.
    Bring them baaaaaaaack.

Also Dizzy Grizzlies. Those were da bomb. Like Teddy Grahams, only less healthy and more better.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Taco Bell's Cheesy Gordita Crunch. <333 That was love in a bag right there. But then again, I'm just addicted to TB. <3

And, although it's not discontinued, those white fudge covered Oreos that are only sold in winter. My uncle got TWO BOXES of them for Christmas. ;-;

And, though it was nasty, Coke Black. Bring it back. For the lulz, Coke. For the lulz.

I don't think it was common in the US or anywhere other than the UK but what the hell happened to Virgin Coke??

xD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Vanilla Cherry Coke, I loved that stuff oh so much ;_;

There was even a discussion amongst my friends of suing Coco-Cola for removing it from the Market <_<

Yoshi Pikachu!

Pikachu lover!
    Years
    Crispy M&Ms. Me and my friend are so angry that they don't makes those anymore! They were are favorite. Now we just have to eat the Peanut ones(which sucks)!

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    There's quite a lot of discontinued Cadbury's chocolate that I like. I can't remember the names of some of them, but I do remember Freddo and Taz. You used to get them in the shops for 10p.

Choc-O's, I think that was one of them!

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    DD: Sprite Remix was the awesomest! I loved it ;_;

Wait...Fruitopia was discontinued!? Darn you Coke. ;_;

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Last edited:

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Vanilla coke. I can't find it anywhere, it was like cream soda, but coke, it was amazing. I loved it.

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    Like most of you here, Vanilla Coke.
    Since I've read this thing, I've became more and more wondering why Coke discontuined it. D:

And umz, the good ol' Smith's chips. ;___;

Back