• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your favorite eeveelution!

your favorite eeveelution?

• Vaporeon

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Flareon

• Jolteon

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • Espeon

• Glaceon

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Sylveon

Votes: 13 16.5%

• Total voters

unovaboo

Three Dewotts in a Trenchcoat
Years
  • Man, this is like making me pick my favorite child...

Gonna have to go with Sylveon on this one, it's cliche but I cannot deny the love and adoration I feel for this ribbon fairy.

It helps that every Sylveon I've used in a playthrough has ended up as a central member of my team. 130 special defense and 110 special attack is no joke.

Second favorite? Either Vaporeon or Leafeon, both have been hugely helpful in playthroughs and just generally have very appealing designs to me.

Last edited:

SteCisGreendog

Iron Armour Forever
    Years
  • Usually I don't give Eeveelutions the time of day since Let's Go took off, but looking at the doujin comics that I collect, most of them feature Jolteon so I'm going with the 'leccy eon. Also I recall choosing the Thunderstone on Eevee on many playthroughs and Espeon is a close second.

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
  • Do I even need to say anything? Seriously, though vaporeon is my all time favorite pokemon. I love its design, it's shiny is my favorite color and it's just a cute Lil water fox.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • My favorite Eeveelution is probably Umbreon because it is so tanky. It doesn't even look like it should be as tanky as it is, but it is. Its tankiness won me a lot of battles. Much love for Umbreon!

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • My favorite Eeveelution is Umbreon, I just love the design. It's sleek and cool and visually eye-catching. In-game I love using Espeon, it's so great for sweeping opposing teams. In real life I'd want one of those two, though in a perfect world I could have both like Wes from Colosseum.

Explorer of Time

Advocate of Ideals
    Years
  • I'm not really a fan of the Eeveelutions, since they tend to be outclassed by other Pokemon of their type and don't have a dual type, but I like Leafeon the most. It has an interesting stat spread, synergizes well with sun teams, and gets Swords Dance + Baton Pass without breeding. Also it looks just as cute as the rest and I'm ashamed that it's in last place.

Back