• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favorite Food?

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    lol all great ideas, except the vegetarian :P imma carnivore :3 lol

Pass!on

I'll go swimmin' in your eyes
    Years
  • Cereal.
    Any cereal. It's been my breakfast and occasionally my lunch and dinner since I was two.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I've recently come to discover that I have a rather high tolerance for spicy foods than my peers...must be that I'm half-Mexican. XD

I love spicy foods and grilled meat, so I'll just say Mexican food in general. If I had to choose one meal though, it'd probably be a good beef fajita burrito with frijoles charro, spanish rice, guacamole, pico de gallo, sour cream, and grate oaxaca cheese. ^_^

This thread makes me hungry though. '_'

Last edited:

Umbreon_

muwahh
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Favorite Food?. I like ham and cheese pizza it's just delicious and cheesy. <3

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
  • Nutella. On everything. Preferably a spoon.
    There's an organic kosher vegetarian restaurant near me that makes the absolute best coffee cake in the world. It's dense and moist and the frosting is unbelievably airy and perfect and guuuhhh I want some now. Not far from that same restaurant is another place that makes amazing falafel and mango tea. I could eat from both of those places until I die.
    I'll really settle for any good (but not too spicy) mexican food, macaroni and cheese and anything chocolate.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Tacos? And then again, cheese sandwiches. Pizza are also just too good. Then again, lasagna with meatballs make me drool. Dumplings too <3

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Anything with some spice or is completly spicy, except seafood blech. Also pizza, red beans and rice, spanish rice, rice (yes I love rice), most mexican and asian foods yum. -drools-

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    Cheese. You can possibly get me to do anything if you have cheese on you. Though some cheeses are better than others, and are more likely to get me to do something. :B

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    ryan says i said i like sopapillas best so i guess i like sopapillas best

i can never get sick of applesauce though

Druid

she's not anyone...
    Years
  • I used to hate them, but now I really like spicy foods. Soup is another thing like that.

Does tea count as a food? If so, I will drink any tea that you put in front of me, save peppermint.

All the usual suspects like pizza, chocolate, steak, etc. are all on my list as well. I'm not picky. Mashed potatoes are pure bliss for me, though I rarely eat them.

RuRuBell

Beeef
    Years
  • Mast-o khiar! That is something I could eat everyday and never get tired of. Especially when I mix it with warm rice, it's heaven. ♥♥♥

Since most people won't know what it is: mast khiar is plain yoghurt with grated cucumbers, onions, and dried mint. The great thing is that it's super easy to make, too. :D If any of you have tried tzatziki before, it's similar to that (but a lot tastier imo).

I love caesar salads, too. And chicken shawarma.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I've recently come to discover that I have a rather high tolerance for spicy foods than my peers...must be that I'm half-Mexican. XD

I love spicy foods and grilled meat, so I'll just say Mexican food in general. If I had to choose one meal though, it'd probably be a good beef fajita burrito with frijoles charro, spanish rice, guacamole, pico de gallo, sour cream, and grate oaxaca cheese. ^_^

This thread makes me hungry though. '_'

i lvoe spicey food, my mom is so jealous cuz now i can out spice her :3

Favorite Food?. I like ham and cheese pizza it's just delicious and cheesy. <3

i cant eat ham,love it, but im allergic to it& dark meat, plus dark chocolate T^T (ya im weird get used to it lol) :4:

I used to hate them, but now I really like spicy foods. Soup is another thing like that.

Does tea count as a food? If so, I will drink any tea that you put in front of me, save peppermint.

All the usual suspects like pizza, chocolate, steak, etc. are all on my list as well. I'm not picky. Mashed potatoes are pure bliss for me, though I rarely eat them.

Tea no count, i cant drink tea it makes me sick T^T
    lol jk! it counts, still makes me sick tho T^T

fries(: <3 xD it is my weakness.

it is mine too :embarrass lol

Last edited:

I HEART MEGA HITT

ruuuki ♥
    Years
  • I have alot of favorite foods. XD I can't pick just one to be honest but I do like chinese food alot. I have yet to try japanese food, other than just the samples they give at the mall. I'll eat anything that looks good to me though so I'm not really as picky as I was as a child. XD

Back