• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favorite Fruit.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I love apples the most. :3 I also love pears and pineapple too.

Oh, and I can't forget blueberries, raspberries and blackberries either. At my old house in maine, we used to have these wild blackberry/raspberry bushes. I would eat them right off the bushes and UGH they were so sweet. But in Arizona, they are like watery and...bleh.

Blueberries are also very famous in Maine and they are just as sweet tasting as well. :D

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    Watermelon>>Everything else

Seriously though, I love every single fruit. Best food group. EVER!​

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Red Apples! Yum! An apple a day keeps the doctor away, and even though I don't belive that, i still eat it everday!!!! xD

Nashua

lovely, isn't she? :D
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2013
    It was pineapple until I tasted grapefruit. It's sour and juicy. Just the way I like it.

Second place: lemons. Haven't had them in a while.They're great for tea.

Last place: Cherries. And apples.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Black cherries. They're absolutely delicious, I probably could spend a paragraph or two describing them, but since no one wants to read that I'll abstain. Anyways, aside from black cherries, probably canteloupe and grapefruit. =]

Back